List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 03:51AM, Views: 972071, Replies: 28222
    « 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 » »| page:
    #22511   2013/06/18 06:10AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Str8 - thank you again for the recap and commentary of yesterday's scenes.

I also loved that look Sonny gave Adrienne when he told Marlena that when Will was finished with his tests, he was taking Will HOME.

I melt every time I hear Sonny say that he loves Will and AG; yesterday, he told Adrienne that he is committed.

My favourite moment has to be when Justin picked up his phone and called EJ right in front of Sonny and Adrienne to ask EJ to let Sami know that she got herself a lawyer.

#22512   2013/06/18 06:12AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual: Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives... />

6/18 Nicole and Brady try to hide the truth from Eric; Kristen's plan becomes clearer; Sami is hypnotized; Abigail and Chad share their discovery with E.J.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

6/18 Brady and Nicole struggle to keep their secret from Eric; Marlena hypnotizes Sami to help her daughter get some answers; Chad and Abigail share their shocking discovery with EJ.

Thank you, Str8.

I'm glad that Chad and Abigail are somewhat involved in this s/l.

#22513   2013/06/18 06:13AM
    jaxann

Oh by the way, the tux Chandler wore to the Emmys looked like it was sewed right on him. It could not have been a better fit!

Also. The scruff! So we see him in the Chill video a few days ago with scruff and then at Emmys. So does that mean in October -ish he will be sporting that on Days???? Hmm. Wonder why??

Kind of exciting to wonder

#22514   2013/06/18 06:32AM
    jaxann

I just want Sonny to take Will and AG home and love on them!!!

#22515   2013/06/18 06:32AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I’m going to start off by saying that I will not be making a lot of comments from now on in regards to Chandler’s “possible” leaving the show, I find it too depressing for me to discuss and we have until December to absolutely know for sure that he’s not staying. I would like to try to enjoy the episodes that are coming up, like the shirtless scenes and I’m hoping we will at least have another love scene.

As for yesterday’s show Adrienne is really annoying and she needs to let Sonny live his life the way he wants to. She’ll learn that her methods of interfering is going to make the situation worse than it already is and drive a bigger wedge in her relationship with her son. I have to say that the dynamics of Freddie, Judi, Wally & Deidre is awesome to watch.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Sonny/Wilson Storyline Scenes - 6.17.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovXCecHYcY

0:12-0:28 Sonny “I got some big news. Gabi’s moving in with Will and me.”
    Adrienne “With the baby?”---------------Uh, duh. Did she think that the baby was going to be staying at the hospital.
    Sonny “Well, yeah. I mean, that’s kind of the whole point.”
    Adrienne “Oh, Sonny.”
    Sonny “You say that like it’s a bad thing.”
    Adrienne “That’s because it is.”------------------Mind your own business and get yourself a better hobby that doesn‘t involve your son.

0:43-1:24 Sonny “I get along with both of them. And I love this baby. What?”-----------Aww he loves the baby.
    Adrienne “I just remember not so long ago, your dad’s birthday dinner, all your plans for travel and adventure. What happened to all that, Sonny?”
    Sonny “I’m having different adventures now.”------------Times change, that’s life.
    Adrienne “Sonny, you are young, you…”
    Sonny “What? Just say it, whatever it is.”
    Adrienne “You’re getting sucked into someone else’s life, a very difficult and complicated life with baggage that you don’t need and for what? For--For a person you’ve only known for a few months. Sonny, now, before it gets any messier, this is the time.”---------UGH I’m really tired of that word “baggage” and WTH WilSon have known each other for 2 years.
    Sonny “To…”
    Adrienne “Walk away. Just end it with Will.”-----------Shut up.

1:11 Sonny’s expression is like WTF is her problem.

1:28-2:31 Sonny “Great, ma. I love Will. Why would I ever walk away from him?”---------You tell her.
    Adrienne “To get your life back.”
    Sonny “This is my life! I’m committed to Will. What ever happened to you accepting us and being happy about this baby? We were in this very room when you said that to me.”-----------------I love angry Sonny, he’s so passionate.
    Adrienne “Sonny, I love you. I tried to overlook, ok? I tried to just say that maybe it was just one bad incident, that there was no reason to worry that there’d be anymore. But after the stunt that Sami pulled last night, Will almost got you killed on that island.”----------Uh, hello, it was Jensen not Will.
    Sonny “That was not his fault.”
    Adrienne “No, it’s never his fault, just like it’s never Sami’s fault. But she’s always in trouble and she’s always dragging everyone down with her and now that includes you.”
    Sonny “That is not fair.”
    Adrienne “No, it’s not. And next time it could be you in that hospital bed recovering. If you’re that lucky!”
    Sonny “Will saved Nick’s life. Sami saved Rafe’s life. You’re gonna blame them for that?”
    Adrienne “No, I’m not blaming them! I’m saying they are surrounded by chaos and danger.”-----------You have a history yourself that’s surrounded by chaos & danger.
    Sonny “I can protect myself.”
    Adrienne “Will you listen to yourself? You can protect yourself! Is that what you want? To be dragged into Sami Brady’s drama?”-----------This is a soap opera where drama is a must for characters.
    Sonny “Will is not his mother.”
    Adrienne “If you ask me, he is every bit as bad as his mother.”-------------This is extremely low and Will is nowhere near as bad as his mother. There are certain similarities like acting out without thinking but I have yet to see Will do half the things that Sami has done.

2:26 Ohh Adrienne’s going to get an earful from Marlena.

2:47 Sonny “But when he’s done, we’re checking out. And I’ll be taking Will home.”----------Ha Ha love that determined look Sonny gives his mom after he says this.

3:10 Marlena “Will is “as bad as his mother”? Where the hell do you get off attacking my family?”------------Right on, Marlena.

3:44-4:04 Sonny “Dad, you’re--you’re Sami’s lawyer?”
    Justin “Um…Why would you think that?
    Abby “Well, I--sorry. I just--I saw you talking with EJ and I assumed…”
    Sonny “So you’re not her lawyer?”
    Justin “I was asked, but--”
    Sonny “No, dad, you have to do it, please. It’s Will’s mom. She needs your help.”-------------I love how he want to do it because it’s his boyfriends mother. He’s doing it for Will because he loves him.

4:47-4:55 Adrienne “Sonny deserves better.”-----------Who is she to judge, the b!tch. Even what she would consider a “nice” one could turn out to be an ass.
    Marlena “Sonny is lucky to have Will. Will is the best thing that ever happened to him.”---------I agree.

5:09-5:56 Adrienne “No, your grandson is on the gravy train.”--------------WTF
    Marlena “Excuse me! Will is more than capable of paying his own way.”
    Adrienne “It’s not about the money!”
    Marlena “Then what is your objection? That your son has the incredible joy of raising a beautiful baby with a man that he loves?”
    Adrienne “No, no. They’re all too young for this.”--------------It’s interesting how times or cultures are different because this isn’t really that young.
    Marlena “No question. But that is where they are.”
    Adrienne “No, no. That’s where Will is. It doesn’t have to be Sonny’s life.”---------------That’s his decision to make not yours.
    Marlena “So you want to teach your son to abandon someone he loves, what, if things get challenging?”----------I love this statement.
    Adrienne “Challenging? Is that what you call this train wreck? Jeez.”------------UGH
    Marlena “Train wreck? Listen to me, I know you like things simple and organized and tidy but life doesn’t happen that way.”---------Exactly. Life is about change.

6:43-6:47 Sonny “What’s the problem, dad? Why are you even hesitating?”
    Justin “Will’s almost family.”------------OMG this is so sweet. I see marriage in the future.

7:08-7:16 Adrienne “This is exactly why we need to get away from this whole family!”--------Blah.
    Justin “What?”
    Sonny “Yeah, that’s her thing today. I’m supposed to dump Will and then never speak to another Brady or Horton ever again.”--------I love how Sonny is pointing out that Adrienne just can’t make up her mind about her feelings.

7:25-7:48 Sonny “She is innocent, dad. She saved Rafe’s life but no one wants to cut her a break because of the DiMera name. You know exactly what that is like.”-------------A very nice reference to the Kiriakis background and Adrienne needs to quit casting stones.
    Justin “This case is gonna take a lot of attention, a lot of time.”
    Sonny “That’s why we need someone we can trust.”
    Adrienne “We?”------------Who else would Sonny be talking about.
    Sonny “Will and me. This is his mother. So no matter what you say, we’re sticking by her. Dad, please help Sami.”---------Not only is WilSon sticking by Sami but Sonny’s sticking by Will.

7:50-7:52 OMG I can’t help but laugh at Adrienne’s warning look to Justin.

8:04 Justin “Tell Sami she has a lawyer.”-----------------WooHoo go Justin.

8:17 Aww a hug with father and son.

8:21-8:25 Whoop bye-bye Adrienne.

Thanks for the great recap. Love your side-notes.
    Yes, I have decided I am going to enjoy WilSon as long as we have them and try not to think about what will happen next year.

#22516   2013/06/18 06:41AM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: Feeling a little sad and apprehensive even though know I shouldn't!!! Sorry

It's ok to feel the way you feel, I don't blame you. I certainly have mixed emotions myself but I want to try to enjoy the scenes that are coming up. We have shirtless scenes in July that I'm very excited to see.

Thank you for understanding. I do have mixed emotions. I am going to take your advice and enjoy every minute we get!!!!! I just love the character Will and that is due to Chandler Massey and all he has brought to the role. I'm not sure what has happened to me that I am so invested. Can't understand that.
    I hope they can negotiate maybe part time or whatever because I'm selfish like that!
    But if he wants something else .. Well he is so smart and talented .. He should go for it!

Strangely tho ,,, he is such A artistic, creative person that I can't see him happy in business. But sadly, i do not know him! lol. Although I definitely want my kids to have a degree so

Sonny was so awesome today! Loved the whole episode!!! he had Wills insurance card .
    He has new adventures. He is committed. His dad gets it!!!!!
    Can't wait to see them...together!

Thanks for allowing me to ramble!

I totally get what you're saying about CM. I too have never felt this way about another character/actor ever.

About yesterday's episode, I was also touched that Sonny had Will's insurance card. Yep - they are a COUPLE - they are committed to each other - they are a UNITED FRONT. Also, he told Marlena that he was taking Will HOME. Justin is just wonderful - kind, patient, compassionate, accepting and non-judgmental, gets that his son wants/loves/needs Will, adores Will, and a consistent supporter of WilSon.

Love, love, love your response Tigress...it' just made me smile and I totally agree.

Jaxann...totally ok to feel how you're feeling. We all love our Will and the thought of Chandler not playing him seems a bit surreal right now. I'm going to choose to stay in the here and now, and focus on how awesome Sonny and super dad Justin were yesterday! And, I'm still convinced there will be a WilSon wedding before this is all said and done!

#22517   2013/06/18 06:46AM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Tigress_Faith: Str8 - thank you again for the recap and commentary of yesterday's scenes.

I also loved that look Sonny gave Adrienne when he told Marlena that when Will was finished with his tests, he was taking Will HOME.

I melt every time I hear Sonny say that he loves Will and AG; yesterday, he told Adrienne that he is committed.

My favourite moment has to be when Justin picked up his phone and called EJ right in front of Sonny and Adrienne to ask EJ to let Sami know that she got herself a lawyer.

Great post Tigress and I agree with your comments. I loved Sonny yesterday. His WTF look at the beginning was priceless, then the mad, fiery Sonny came out when he stood by his man...and then he made us all melt when he said how much he loves Will and the baby...sigh. He's all sorts of awesome, isn't he?

My favorite line was when he said "This is my life!" to Adrienne's stupid comment about getting back to his life of adventure or whatever. Freddie delivered that line perfectly.

I have no words for Justin...he is just the amazing super dad we all know and love!

#22518   2013/06/18 06:50AM
    LuvWilSon

Quote jaxann: Oh by the way, the tux Chandler wore to the Emmys looked like it was sewed right on him. It could not have been a better fit!

Also. The scruff! So we see him in the Chill video a few days ago with scruff and then at Emmys. So does that mean in October -ish he will be sporting that on Days???? Hmm. Wonder why??

Agree...that tux was AMAZING on him...just WOW!

#22519   2013/06/18 06:52AM
    LuvWilSon

Str8 - Thanks for the terrific recap of yesterday's show. Great comments as always and loved seeing Sonny with his family with a little Marlena thrown in for good measure...without robot John. Huge bonus!

I also like your approach of staying in the present and focusing on the shirtless scenes coming up...that sounds like a very good plan. Hugs!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 06:57AM
    #22520   2013/06/18 07:32AM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: Oh by the way, the tux Chandler wore to the Emmys looked like it was sewed right on him. It could not have been a better fit!

Yes, I thought both guys looked really sexy in their Emmy suits. Chandler's especially - whew!

Yes, he still had the scruff on Sunday night. Looks good on him I must say. I don't usually like to see that on most men, but somehow it looks really good on him.

« 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list