List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045475, Replies: 28284
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/03/22 07:10AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    kyle fish

I can't wait until will finally comes out of the closet
    and finally hooks up with that cutie pie sonny.

#12   2012/03/22 07:10AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Hey Everyone, WilSon has my support.. I really hope it can develop into more than friendship.

#13   2012/03/22 10:06AM
    JavaGurl

Great and I mean great day ahead scenes. Will and Sonny were playing around because Sonny offered Will a free coffee for life card. So, Sonny joked that Will has to earn it and hid it behind his back and then Will got close to him to get it from him and there was that sexual tension. Sonny said he had to get back to work, there was some awkwardness.

Lucas walked in saw it and then when he was sitting with Will warned him that people could get the wrong idea but he knew Will was straight. Will told him that Sonny's gay not an ax murderer. Lucas didn't want Will to think he has a beef with anyone being gay. Kate came in, eavesdropped then sat with Will when Lucas left to be with Sami. She said Lucas could have been just as easily been talking about him. Will was really uncomfortable but she said that his secret was safe with her.

This is the first time I've seen THIS kind of sexual chemistry with Will and Sonny. This is really going to be good when it happens. I can't wait!!!

#14   2012/03/23 05:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote JavaGurl: Great and I mean great day ahead scenes. Will and Sonny were playing around because Sonny offered Will a free coffee for life card. So, Sonny joked that Will has to earn it and hid it behind his back and then Will got close to him to get it from him and there was that sexual tension. Sonny said he had to get back to work, there was some awkwardness.

Lucas walked in saw it and then when he was sitting with Will warned him that people could get the wrong idea but he knew Will was straight. Will told him that Sonny's gay not an ax murderer. Lucas didn't want Will to think he has a beef with anyone being gay. Kate came in, eavesdropped then sat with Will when Lucas left to be with Sami. She said Lucas could have been just as easily been talking about him. Will was really uncomfortable but she said that his secret was safe with her.

This is the first time I've seen THIS kind of sexual chemistry with Will and Sonny. This is really going to be good when it happens. I can't wait!!!

AAAAHHHHHH so this happens on USA shows Friday.

#15   2012/03/23 09:20AM
    HouseTops

Wilson looked sssoooooo good together. Natural. Will seems so much stronger, now. Kate tried to comfort him, but he is still hesitant. Marlena will help him.

#16   2012/03/23 10:44AM
    Str8tButEqual

The Wil♥Son scenes today I love it with them playing keep away with the free coffee for life card which started out as something lighthearted between friends but it had a lot of chemistry with Will looking happy and he had a hand on Sonny’s back trying to reach for the card. I loved Sonny’s shift from being all smiley then there was that frozen moment on his face that said “Oh cr-p, this is serious”, the awkward tension was very palpable.

This is the kind of slow build to romance I remember from the past and it’s more genuine than the current contrived couples that got slapped together willy nilly which for me doesn’t hold any interest.

#17   2012/03/23 03:40PM
    Str8tButEqual

I also like the fact that Sonny didn’t really believe about the car battery but he let it slide anyway. Something else that seemed interesting is that when Sonny pulled away from their close encounter is how Will didn’t quite want to see it end that quickly with the way he said “come on Sonny”. I really love these two.

#18   2012/03/23 04:23PM
    clicquot1

Quote Str8tButEqual: Will & Sonny aren’t a couple (yet) but I want them to have their own thread. The groundwork for these two has the potential to be the first gay supercouple . I’m hoping once Will comes out the writers go into more depth on Sonny’s character.

I know there are lurkers out there that don’t post but feel free to post anything at all if you like these two. There might be a time in the future where one of the characters does something that we disapprove of and it’s ok to voice a certain amount of displeasure of it but not to the point where you wished them dead or something like that.

Yes, the groundwork is being set for their "potential" but I have to disagree with your assesment that they would be the first gay supercouple!

The first gay supercouple was BRIAN KINNEY/JUSTIN TAYLOR from Q*U*E*E*R AS FOLK(which was on cable an in essence an adult soap opera but a sopa nonetheless! It was way more explict than we will ever see on daytime!

The first gay supercouple on daytime(I think)was LUKE/NOAH from ATWT's! And Luke was a legacy, also much like Will is!
    Luke even had another supercouple pairing with the oh, so sexy DR. REID OLIVER(my fave)who sadly got sacrificed to the soapy gods at the end of the show!

What is so soapy good about the pairing of gay couples on daytime is the relationship gets explored more instead of the sexual side of it like it does with all the other couples! Not counting BRIAN/JUSTIN of course cause they were toatally the opposite!

I floved the interactions between the two guys today it was very cute and one could feel the sexual tension and attractions while they played keep away from WILL! The two actors did a very good job! CM is just getting better and better in his role!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/23 04:28PM
    #19   2012/03/23 04:27PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Will & Sonny aren’t a couple (yet) but I want them to have their own thread. The groundwork for these two has the potential to be the first gay supercouple . I’m hoping once Will comes out the writers go into more depth on Sonny’s character.

I know there are lurkers out there that don’t post but feel free to post anything at all if you like these two. There might be a time in the future where one of the characters does something that we disapprove of and it’s ok to voice a certain amount of displeasure of it but not to the point where you wished them dead or something like that.

Yes, the groundwork is being set for their "potential" but I have to disagree with your assesment that they would be the first gay supercouple!

The first gay supercouple was BRIAN KINNEY/JUSTIN TAYLOR from Q*U*E*E*R AS FOLK(which was on cable an in essence an adult soap opera but a sopa nonetheless! It was way more explict than we will ever see on daytime!

The first gay supercouple on daytime(I think)was LUKE/NOAH from ATWT's! And Luke was a legacy, also much like Will is!
    Luke even had another supercouple pairing with the oh, so sexy DR. REID OLIVER(my fave)who sadly got sacrificed to the soapy gods at the end of the show!

What is so soapy good about the pairing of gay couples on daytime is the relationship gets explored more instead of the sexual side of it like it does with all the other couples! Not counting BRIAN/JUSTIN of course cause they were toatally the opposite!

Sorry I should have been more specific but I'm only talking about DOOL not other shows.

#20   2012/03/23 04:30PM
    clicquot1

Sorry, I don't post much at all on this board and I agree with you I never seen another gay couple on DOOL!

They would definately be the first gay supercouple on DOOL!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list