List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045701, Replies: 28284
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2012/05/28 04:09PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: I too am in serious withdrawl due to lack of WilSon in my diet I have read something while visiting "Afterelton" that a new character has been cast by the name of Brian somebody. He is supposed to be a friend of Sonny's and that maybe this could be the thing that brings Will and Sonny together. I think that is supposed to be in July Soooooo that means more WAITING I hope that Freddie Smith is at least making some money on another job until then I think what we are all suffering from right now is a bit of depression, mainly cause we just love these characters so damn much and when they are absent for very long we get a serious case of the blues So my thought is to hold on, keep the faith, and cross yer fingers. Because a major story like Will and Sonny's might need a little more airtime than the show can give it right now due to all the other story threads they're trying to clean up and bring to a happy ending. Plus the new writers need a somewhat clean slate to start with. After the old writers did their number on the Wilson s/l. And the qossip has been pretty consistent that this s/l will not really begin to take off until about late july or early august. Hang in there guys "it gets better"

Thanks for the positive talk Bryan . Yes, I did read about the new character coming in for Sonny so that’s good but the waiting is bad. I know Freddie has done some commercials which is good for him considering how poorly TPTB have been treating him. I think the new stuff from the writers happen around close to the end of July before the Olympics start where there’s supposed to be some kind of cliffhanger. UGH the waiting is going to be a killer.

No problem.... yes the wait is torture..I can only hope that the payoff is worth it. I hope these new writers will begin to look at some of the excellent work that is being done on some of the other soaps being produced over seas. They are wonderful, and it would be a breath of fresh air if we could sea something like this on an american soap.. I hope that these new writers decide to make a big splash and really shake things up.. Stir up the qossip and turn heads, get people talking about what they are doing over at DOOLs. One can only hope..

Yes one can hope indeed.

#152   2012/05/31 05:35AM
    allmylovingdays

It would have made so much sense yesterday that Will would go to see SOnny and ask for a place to stay. Good lord why are they missing these opportunities.

#153   2012/05/31 04:50PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: It would have made so much sense yesterday that Will would go to see SOnny and ask for a place to stay. Good lord why are they missing these opportunities.

I agree, so much sense for Will to go see Sonny but as I’ve stated in many threads TPTB are absolutely clueless . Even though I’ve complained about the show there have been moments in MarDar’s tenure that I’ve liked but the show can’t survive on moments. Let’s all hope for a better future for DOOL and for WilSon.

#154   2012/06/01 04:51AM
    allmylovingdays

I know this is the Wilson thread and I do agree hope the next writers use the whole canvas of stars more and better - moments-like Lexie's illness and now this mob going after Stefano -almost everyone was used in these plots and its been good but then the gabi stuff could have been left off or random scenes put it to make fanbases feel like good just are beyond stupid.

They really needed to have Sonny and Will talk instead of Marlena and Will yesterday cause he would have told him everything and with granny he still can only tell her so much cause she is his GRANDMA! Maybe he would have left because he doesnt' see another way out but hey maybe just maybe he did try and go see Sonny but he wasn't working? I think the show left with him and Lucas running into each other at the Coffee Bean?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/01 04:55AM
    #155   2012/06/01 09:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: I know this is the Wilson thread and I do agree hope the next writers use the whole canvas of stars more and better - moments-like Lexie's illness and now this mob going after Stefano -almost everyone was used in these plots and its been good but then the gabi stuff could have been left off or random scenes put it to make fanbases feel like good just are beyond stupid.

They really needed to have Sonny and Will talk instead of Marlena and Will yesterday cause he would have told him everything and with granny he still can only tell her so much cause she is his GRANDMA! Maybe he would have left because he doesnt' see another way out but hey maybe just maybe he did try and go see Sonny but he wasn't working? I think the show left with him and Lucas running into each other at the Coffee Bean?

I’m completely amazed as to why Sonny isn’t being used more often. The last airdate for Sonny was April 10 and to me that’s unacceptable for it to be almost 2 months with no Sonny or for any character for that matter. That’s why I started that thread about TPTB because I’ve read that they’re aware of the soap boards and they read them so it wouldn’t hurt to let them know about the things that bother me or if other posters have problems they can post in there as well. The time is now to let our voices be heard before the change writers get too involved with their stories and be proactive about the show before it’s too late with the date of September 2013 looming over our heads there’s still a slight chance of a miracle of turning DOOL around.

#156   2012/06/01 11:21AM
    allmylovingdays

The people on daily updates recapping have and are reading spoilers and are thrilled for whats coming up next. Still holding out and waiting and seeing.

#157   2012/06/02 04:31AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: The people on daily updates recapping have and are reading spoilers and are thrilled for whats coming up next. Still holding out and waiting and seeing.

I’ll confess that I’m still reading the spoilers, my need for knowing about Sonny is too great but I’m not posting anything on the boards because I know you’re avoiding them.

#158   2012/06/02 09:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays: The people on daily updates recapping have and are reading spoilers and are thrilled for whats coming up next. Still holding out and waiting and seeing.

I’ll confess that I’m still reading the spoilers, my need for knowing about Sonny is too great but I’m not posting anything on the boards because I know you’re avoiding them.

Thank YOU but if you read about SONNY scene coming up give us a heads up, please!

#159   2012/06/02 10:51AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Thank YOU but if you read about SONNY scene coming up give us a heads up, please!

Ok, you’ll want to be sure to tune in on Wednesday June 6; the 2 month drought will be over.

#160   2012/06/04 04:35AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Ok, you’ll want to be sure to tune in on Wednesday June 6; the 2 month drought will be over.

Sonnier days ahead . Day after tomorrow . YAY

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list