List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1043481, Replies: 28284
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2012/05/16 05:48AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    allmylovingdays

Quote Honeybee111: This Wilson drought has been killing me! I'm so happy that there is spoilerish news that Sonny as well as Justin and Adrienne will be appearing more soon.

Will and Sonny have great chemistry.

Do we have to wait until AUGUST? anyone know???

#142   2012/05/16 10:22AM
    Str8tButEqual

I have no idea what’s going on. I keep going to various sites trying to find spoilers to find out if Sonny is going to make an appearance and I haven’t found anything. The spoilers of course now that we know can be edited to reflect something different don’t mean anything anymore so there could be a chance Sonny could appear.

#143   2012/05/16 03:52PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: I have no idea what’s going on. I keep going to various sites trying to find spoilers to find out if Sonny is going to make an appearance and I haven’t found anything. The spoilers of course now that we know can be edited to reflect something different don’t mean anything anymore so there could be a chance Sonny could appear.

I will keep my fingers crossed, plus you know some things are left off of spoilers. Not sure why but I am about to give up on them because they aren't helping me like the show anymore just giving me options on days to watch and more days I can fill with other things. My work will be pleased a more productive & attentive employee .

#144   2012/05/23 05:48PM
    allmylovingdays

I couldn't even believe they were in the coffeehouse and no SONNY? WTF!!!!

#145   2012/05/23 07:32PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: I couldn't even believe they were in the coffeehouse and no SONNY? WTF!!!!

Agreed, I’m seriously going through depression with the lack of Sonny/WilSon , that I’m barely motivated to post anything. WTH is up with these stupid writers or higher ups thinking, the fan base for these two are clamoring for something to happen. I hope the people who didn’t want this to happen are happy because I’m not with the lack of airtime going on for sweet Sonny.

#146   2012/05/24 06:33AM
    allmylovingdays

those people have already started the new storylines are boring. AND you know what I don't even think we have gotten the new storylines. I look at those threads and the threads that pop up every few days like where Jack/Jennifer or bring back something Spears and just .

Chrissy even was on recapping saying WHERE THE FUDGE IS SONNY.

I was on twitter the other day and there is a fan who keeps tweeting where SONNY let him out of the basement and bring him on the show. I love that!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/24 06:38AM
    #147   2012/05/24 07:59AM
    kyle fish

Neither Will or Sonny is barely on hope the new writer's
    used those hot boy's.

#148   2012/05/26 09:20PM
    bryan patrick

I too am in serious withdrawl due to lack of WilSon in my diet I have read something while visiting "Afterelton" that a new character has been cast by the name of Brian somebody. He is supposed to be a friend of Sonny's and that maybe this could be the thing that brings Will and Sonny together. I think that is supposed to be in July Soooooo that means more WAITING I hope that Freddie Smith is at least making some money on another job until then I think what we are all suffering from right now is a bit of depression, mainly cause we just love these characters so damn much and when they are absent for very long we get a serious case of the blues So my thought is to hold on, keep the faith, and cross yer fingers. Because a major story like Will and Sonny's might need a little more airtime than the show can give it right now due to all the other story threads they're trying to clean up and bring to a happy ending. Plus the new writers need a somewhat clean slate to start with. After the old writers did their number on the Wilson s/l. And the qossip has been pretty consistent that this s/l will not really begin to take off until about late july or early august. Hang in there guys "it gets better"

#149   2012/05/27 05:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick: I too am in serious withdrawl due to lack of WilSon in my diet I have read something while visiting "Afterelton" that a new character has been cast by the name of Brian somebody. He is supposed to be a friend of Sonny's and that maybe this could be the thing that brings Will and Sonny together. I think that is supposed to be in July Soooooo that means more WAITING I hope that Freddie Smith is at least making some money on another job until then I think what we are all suffering from right now is a bit of depression, mainly cause we just love these characters so damn much and when they are absent for very long we get a serious case of the blues So my thought is to hold on, keep the faith, and cross yer fingers. Because a major story like Will and Sonny's might need a little more airtime than the show can give it right now due to all the other story threads they're trying to clean up and bring to a happy ending. Plus the new writers need a somewhat clean slate to start with. After the old writers did their number on the Wilson s/l. And the qossip has been pretty consistent that this s/l will not really begin to take off until about late july or early august. Hang in there guys "it gets better"

Thanks for the positive talk Bryan . Yes, I did read about the new character coming in for Sonny so that’s good but the waiting is bad. I know Freddie has done some commercials which is good for him considering how poorly TPTB have been treating him. I think the new stuff from the writers happen around close to the end of July before the Olympics start where there’s supposed to be some kind of cliffhanger. UGH the waiting is going to be a killer.

#150   2012/05/28 08:45AM
    bryan patrick

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: I too am in serious withdrawl due to lack of WilSon in my diet I have read something while visiting "Afterelton" that a new character has been cast by the name of Brian somebody. He is supposed to be a friend of Sonny's and that maybe this could be the thing that brings Will and Sonny together. I think that is supposed to be in July Soooooo that means more WAITING I hope that Freddie Smith is at least making some money on another job until then I think what we are all suffering from right now is a bit of depression, mainly cause we just love these characters so damn much and when they are absent for very long we get a serious case of the blues So my thought is to hold on, keep the faith, and cross yer fingers. Because a major story like Will and Sonny's might need a little more airtime than the show can give it right now due to all the other story threads they're trying to clean up and bring to a happy ending. Plus the new writers need a somewhat clean slate to start with. After the old writers did their number on the Wilson s/l. And the qossip has been pretty consistent that this s/l will not really begin to take off until about late july or early august. Hang in there guys "it gets better"

Thanks for the positive talk Bryan . Yes, I did read about the new character coming in for Sonny so that’s good but the waiting is bad. I know Freddie has done some commercials which is good for him considering how poorly TPTB have been treating him. I think the new stuff from the writers happen around close to the end of July before the Olympics start where there’s supposed to be some kind of cliffhanger. UGH the waiting is going to be a killer.

No problem.... yes the wait is torture..I can only hope that the payoff is worth it. I hope these new writers will begin to look at some of the excellent work that is being done on some of the other soaps being produced over seas. They are wonderful, and it would be a breath of fresh air if we could sea something like this on an american soap.. I hope that these new writers decide to make a big splash and really shake things up.. Stir up the qossip and turn heads, get people talking about what they are doing over at DOOLs. One can only hope..

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list