List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/17 01:00PM, Views: 966373, Replies: 28216
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2012/04/25 06:24AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Wow, does he come out to the whole family at this picnic?

I’m reposting the spoilers that I posted on the gay supporters thread. I don’t know if the show changed it or not.

***SPOILERS*** from the NBC Coming Out Celebration Outfest-----source---gaysofdays (Alison Sweeney (Sami), Chandler Massey (Will), Deidre Hall (Marlena), Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Lauren Koslow (Kate) who participated in a special panel discussion about Will’s coming out story)

-Lauren Koslow said the situation with Will changes Sami and Kate's relationship.
    -Sami runs away when Will tells her he's gay. She gets up and leaves the room.-Sami leaves Lucas alone to deal with Will's news.
    -Lucas has a good reaction and Sami turns to him.
    -Kate also turns to help Sami and Will.
    -Kate helps Sami with Will then tells her it's still game on.
    -EJ tells Sami he knew Will is gay and will help her deal with it.
    -Not everyone in Salem is ok with Will being gay.

***SPOILER TALK*** One of the spoilers states that Sami gets up & leaves the room so this leads me to believe that Will is going to reveal he’s gay inside somewhere and not during the outdoor family day.

I've been wondering too if the spoilers and the show changed this, but also AND I guess because of the camping inside -I figured the picnic was going to be along that route, so it would be inside.

#132   2012/04/25 06:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: -sigh- I’m going through WilSon withdrawals and it’s going to be a sad week for me without my WilSon fix. I really hope summertime is when they kick this couple into gear.

I did find out that Will is going to be on Friday 4/27 --source--nbc.com & about.com
    ***SPOILER***Sami and Lucas enjoy an outdoor family day with Will and Allie. Things are still tense between Will and Sami, but Lucas works hard to make the day enjoyable for all of them.

Will update he’s going to be on Wednesday 4/25---yea ----now if only Sonny, Jack, Justin & Adrienne were on too this episode for me would be really great.

You are right, I read the recap and he has scenes with EJ.

#133   2012/04/26 04:45AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Wow, does he come out to the whole family at this picnic?

I’m reposting the spoilers that I posted on the gay supporters thread. I don’t know if the show changed it or not.

***SPOILERS*** from the NBC Coming Out Celebration Outfest-----source---gaysofdays (Alison Sweeney (Sami), Chandler Massey (Will), Deidre Hall (Marlena), Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Lauren Koslow (Kate) who participated in a special panel discussion about Will’s coming out story)

-Lauren Koslow said the situation with Will changes Sami and Kate's relationship.
    -Sami runs away when Will tells her he's gay. She gets up and leaves the room.-Sami leaves Lucas alone to deal with Will's news.

***SPOILER TALK*** One of the spoilers states that Sami gets up & leaves the room so this leads me to believe that Will is going to reveal he’s gay inside somewhere and not during the outdoor family day.

I've been wondering too if the spoilers and the show changed this, but also AND I guess because of the camping inside -I figured the picnic was going to be along that route, so it would be inside.

From what I saw in the pictures the family outdoor day is going to be at the HTS. It could change later in the day & they go inside though.

#134   2012/04/27 02:32AM
    Dominator2009

I'm glad that Lucas is cool with it. Sami I knew she wouldn't be. He had to come out sometime. To bad Sonny is nowhere to help Will when Sami walks out

#135   2012/04/27 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

From what I saw in the pictures the family outdoor day is going to be at the HTS. It could change later in the day & they go inside though.

I read the recap and it is outdoors too much basketball, running and hearing about a trampoline no way could they do all that inside.

#136   2012/04/29 04:49PM
    Str8tButEqual

Spoilerish tweet information from Wally Kurth and Judi Evans during a Days' Fan Event in Atlanta

The show is editing Justin and Adrienne Kiriakis in, Wally Kurth said "No, we're not getting cut. We're actually being added". Wally Kurth and Judi Evans said the gay story is continuing. Judi and Wally are doing episodes in two weeks. "Someone has to be the parents of that gay boy [Sonny]" Source: twitter.com/eleese21

If this tweet is true we’ll see more scenes with Justin & Adrienne as well as Sonny------YEA

#137   2012/04/30 09:37AM
    homeisejammi

Quote Str8tButEqual: Spoilerish tweet information from Wally Kurth and Judi Evans during a Days' Fan Event in Atlanta

The show is editing Justin and Adrienne Kiriakis in, Wally Kurth said "No, we're not getting cut. We're actually being added". Wally Kurth and Judi Evans said the gay story is continuing. Judi and Wally are doing episodes in two weeks. "Someone has to be the parents of that gay boy [Sonny]" Source: twitter.com/eleese21

If this tweet is true we’ll see more scenes with Justin & Adrienne as well as Sonny------YEA

About time J & A return!!!! not using them is a reason the TPTB just don't get their fan base and it reflects in the ratings!

Lucas and Sami seeing a close and supportive set of parents will help when Will comes out to the rest of his family! Sami is a very selfish person.... Adrian might teach her it's about Will and has nothing to do w/ Sami!

#138   2012/05/01 04:26AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Spoilerish tweet information from Wally Kurth and Judi Evans during a Days' Fan Event in Atlanta

About time J & A return!!!! not using them is a reason the TPTB just don't get their fan base and it reflects in the ratings!

Lucas and Sami seeing a close and supportive set of parents will help when Will comes out to the rest of his family! Sami is a very selfish person.... Adrian might teach her it's about Will and has nothing to do w/ Sami!

I agree about Adrienne helping Sami focus on who’s more important which isn’t always Sami and with people who are questioning on who’s actually writing the show is it the writers or NBC that decided to exclude a lot of the Kiriakis clan in these recent months but it appears that they might be featured more because of the change.

#139   2012/05/07 08:20PM
    Honeybee111

This Wilson drought has been killing me! I'm so happy that there is spoilerish news that Sonny as well as Justin and Adrienne will be appearing more soon.

Will and Sonny have great chemistry.

#140   2012/05/08 05:33AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Honeybee111: This Wilson drought has been killing me! I'm so happy that there is spoilerish news that Sonny as well as Justin and Adrienne will be appearing more soon.

Will and Sonny have great chemistry.

I agree this is just driving me nuts. I hope we see Sonny with his parents soon.

The pairing between these two has more going for them than what I’ve seen from other couples.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list