List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045547, Replies: 28284
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2012/04/17 04:50PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I mailed some letters to the various heads and producers of DOOL as a proactive way to let them know what I feel about the whole show in general and also let them know that I hope they continue on with the gay s/l (WilSon). I know that DR has started that whole twitter campaign about the fired vets & the quality of writing on the show but I don’t have a twitter account so I’m helping in a different way.

That's a good idea. I've called. But lately no time. I guess I could send a letter.

How did that twitter thing go? I looked over the weekend and it wasn't trending but I didn't type in anything about DOOL either.

The information that I saw on DR was that it only trended the first day they started, I think it was on Thursday, #DaysAngryViewer peaked at #3 in the US and #6 on the Worldwide List. There’s still some posters doing it in the hopes that something good will come out of it but they’re realistic to know not to set their expectations too high.

#122   2012/04/18 02:21AM
    bryan patrick

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: the way these two react to one another, I believe their feelings for each other run very deep. They have that feel about them, I can't explain it anymore than..But they just seem to fit, it feels right...does anyone else see what I see or am I alone in this??

No you’re not the only one. A couple pages back I said they reminded me of the original supercouples because they have that slow burn to romance factor working for them. It’s getting close to year now since Sonny came to town and all these other insta-couples who get together within a months time (Brady/Madison etc..) leave me feeling cold towards them. WilSon has that IT factor that I’ve been missing when it comes to romance on this soap.

that's the way it feels to me as well, and has for a long time now. Wow I am sooooooo glad I am not the only one here that feels that way. they do have the IT factor, but I understand it won't be until this summer that we will see where the new writers are taking us with this s/l. But I still feel confident they will bring WilSon to a full romance. I understand they were the ones involved with the Luke and Noah s/l over at CBS on ATWT. So part of me is a bit nervous but another part is hoping and believing they understand the gem of a s/l that has landed in their laps and they are not going to mess it up...I mean "good grief" just look online at twitter and youtube and you'll see what I am saying. Oh by the way have you seen the new video about WilSon on youtube, it is so sweet. A real love story..

No I haven’t. Who is the users channel?

OH GOSH..........I am so sorry to get back to you so late, but the video title on youtube is "will and sonny, when you find me", just put that in the search and you'll find it.. I promise that you will fall in love with it, it is so touching and romantic too. ENJOY my friend...

#123   2012/04/18 02:40AM
    mama rosa

Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: the way these two react to one another, I believe their feelings for each other run very deep. They have that feel about them, I can't explain it anymore than..But they just seem to fit, it feels right...does anyone else see what I see or am I alone in this??

No you’re not the only one. A couple pages back I said they reminded me of the original supercouples because they have that slow burn to romance factor working for them. It’s getting close to year now since Sonny came to town and all these other insta-couples who get together within a months time (Brady/Madison etc..) leave me feeling cold towards them. WilSon has that IT factor that I’ve been missing when it comes to romance on this soap.

that's the way it feels to me as well, and has for a long time now. Wow I am sooooooo glad I am not the only one here that feels that way. they do have the IT factor, but I understand it won't be until this summer that we will see where the new writers are taking us with this s/l. But I still feel confident they will bring WilSon to a full romance. I understand they were the ones involved with the Luke and Noah s/l over at CBS on ATWT. So part of me is a bit nervous but another part is hoping and believing they understand the gem of a s/l that has landed in their laps and they are not going to mess it up...I mean "good grief" just look online at twitter and youtube and you'll see what I am saying. Oh by the way have you seen the new video about WilSon on youtube, it is so sweet. A real love story..

OH GOSH..........I am so sorry to get back to you so late, but the video title on youtube is "will and sonny, when you find me", just put that in the search and you'll find it.. I promise that you will fall in love with it, it is so touching and romantic too. ENJOY my friend...

Good Morning,Bryan Patrick!

Haven't spoken with you in a long time....How are you?

Thanks for the link!!
    Sonny and Will are so perfect for each other,.. and the clip just enforces the power between them!!....
    Yes, they have "IT"!!!

#124   2012/04/18 05:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

No problem Brian and thanks it was good.

#125   2012/04/18 05:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I mailed some letters to the various heads and producers of DOOL as a proactive way to let them know what I feel about the whole show in general and also let them know that I hope they continue on with the gay s/l (WilSon). I know that DR has started that whole twitter campaign about the fired vets & the quality of writing on the show but I don’t have a twitter account so I’m helping in a different way.

That's a good idea. I've called. But lately no time. I guess I could send a letter.

How did that twitter thing go? I looked over the weekend and it wasn't trending but I didn't type in anything about DOOL either.

The information that I saw on DR was that it only trended the first day they started, I think it was on Thursday, #DaysAngryViewer peaked at #3 in the US and #6 on the Worldwide List. There’s still some posters doing it in the hopes that something good will come out of it but they’re realistic to know not to set their expectations too high.

NOT BAD NOT BAD.

#126   2012/04/22 04:50PM
    Str8tButEqual

-sigh- I’m going through WilSon withdrawals and it’s going to be a sad week for me without my WilSon fix. I really hope summertime is when they kick this couple into gear.

I did find out that Will is going to be on Friday 4/27 --source--nbc.com & about.com
    ***SPOILER***Sami and Lucas enjoy an outdoor family day with Will and Allie. Things are still tense between Will and Sami, but Lucas works hard to make the day enjoyable for all of them.

#127   2012/04/23 05:17AM
    allmylovingdays

Wow, does he come out to the whole family at this picnic?

#128   2012/04/23 07:49AM
    bryan patrick

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Good Morning,Bryan Patrick!

Haven't spoken with you in a long time....How are you?

Thanks for the link!!
    Sonny and Will are so perfect for each other,.. and the clip just enforces the power between them!!....
    Yes, they have "IT"!!!

HEY MAMA ROSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner hun but I have been away for a while I am so glad to hear from you I have been doing much better although I have my days to watch and enjoy, I am going through withdrawl due to no WilSon but I am hoping they are doing a story line clean up and closing down some of these stupid stories and working hard to get to the more interesting subjects until then I continue going to my facebook and hanging out with my friends online when I am not hanging out with my friends around here It's really great to hear from you, and if you have a facebook visit my timeline sometime and if you're so inclined, send me a friend request....if you don't mind hanging out with a bunch of gay guys hahaha hehehe be well and hope to hear from you soon, big hugz

#129   2012/04/23 04:55PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: Wow, does he come out to the whole family at this picnic?

I’m reposting the spoilers that I posted on the gay supporters thread. I don’t know if the show changed it or not.

***SPOILERS*** from the NBC Coming Out Celebration Outfest-----source---gaysofdays (Alison Sweeney (Sami), Chandler Massey (Will), Deidre Hall (Marlena), Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Lauren Koslow (Kate) who participated in a special panel discussion about Will’s coming out story)

-Lauren Koslow said the situation with Will changes Sami and Kate's relationship.
    -Sami runs away when Will tells her he's gay. She gets up and leaves the room.-Sami leaves Lucas alone to deal with Will's news.
    -Lucas has a good reaction and Sami turns to him.
    -Kate also turns to help Sami and Will.
    -Kate helps Sami with Will then tells her it's still game on.
    -EJ tells Sami he knew Will is gay and will help her deal with it.
    -Not everyone in Salem is ok with Will being gay.

***SPOILER TALK*** One of the spoilers states that Sami gets up & leaves the room so this leads me to believe that Will is going to reveal he’s gay inside somewhere and not during the outdoor family day.

#130   2012/04/24 04:59PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual: -sigh- I’m going through WilSon withdrawals and it’s going to be a sad week for me without my WilSon fix. I really hope summertime is when they kick this couple into gear.

I did find out that Will is going to be on Friday 4/27 --source--nbc.com & about.com
    ***SPOILER***Sami and Lucas enjoy an outdoor family day with Will and Allie. Things are still tense between Will and Sami, but Lucas works hard to make the day enjoyable for all of them.

Will update he’s going to be on Wednesday 4/25---yea ----now if only Sonny, Jack, Justin & Adrienne were on too this episode for me would be really great.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list