List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 11:25AM, Views: 901340, Replies: 28127
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2012/04/14 11:46AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    Melissa197833

I hope they become a couple.

#112   2012/04/14 04:06PM
    mama rosa

Quote Melissa197833: I hope they become a couple.

Hi Melissa!!
    Me too,.. but for Love, not comfort and safeness!

#113   2012/04/15 03:56AM
    bryan patrick

the way these two react to one another, I believe their feelings for each other run very deep. They have that feel about them, I can't explain it anymore than..But they just seem to fit, it feels right...does anyone else see what I see or am I alone in this??

#114   2012/04/15 05:36AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Quote allmylovingdays: I liked the Wilson scenes but I was also a bit hesitant to see Will start crushing on him. He just isn't ready.

Hi allmylovingdays, I saw your post in Chrissi’s blog & brought it here because I wanted to respond to it but I wasn’t sure you would go back in there & see it.

I agree it’s too soon for Will to start having feelings for Sonny when he just barely came out of the closet, on the other hand I’m trying really hard to be optimistic about the new writers trying to turn this show around for the better but I’m nervous about DOOL being cancelled. I would really like to see Will & Sonny be together before that happens.
    It was better that you did bring it over here, I do love to see what people are saying about Wilson and I just poke my nose over at the weekly blogs and comment and never go back.

I think we all need to be optimistic and continuous viewers. You know I have my favorites and I even looked at the spoilers for this week and figured one day maybe I will watch one day. I ended up watching the whole week. Did I fast forward, nope because I watched live mostly, I did watch Weds on soapnet only because there was a newsbreak here in my town so it pre-empted the show. After the huge firings of the writers and then hearing some of the cuts going on I got worried for these actors. So I am showing my support by watching everyday.

I used to tune in when knowing my favorites was going to be on but since this whole upheaval of new writers & cast cuts, I now turn on the T.V. no matter whether I like it or not just for background purposes. The viewers need to realize that it’s not the actor’s fault that the writers aren’t providing them with quality material and it’s getting to the point where not only the actors are out of a job but also the crew who put it together.

#115   2012/04/15 05:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick: the way these two react to one another, I believe their feelings for each other run very deep. They have that feel about them, I can't explain it anymore than..But they just seem to fit, it feels right...does anyone else see what I see or am I alone in this??

No you’re not the only one. A couple pages back I said they reminded me of the original supercouples because they have that slow burn to romance factor working for them. It’s getting close to year now since Sonny came to town and all these other insta-couples who get together within a months time (Brady/Madison etc..) leave me feeling cold towards them. WilSon has that IT factor that I’ve been missing when it comes to romance on this soap.

#116   2012/04/15 01:37PM
    bryan patrick

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: the way these two react to one another, I believe their feelings for each other run very deep. They have that feel about them, I can't explain it anymore than..But they just seem to fit, it feels right...does anyone else see what I see or am I alone in this??

No you’re not the only one. A couple pages back I said they reminded me of the original supercouples because they have that slow burn to romance factor working for them. It’s getting close to year now since Sonny came to town and all these other insta-couples who get together within a months time (Brady/Madison etc..) leave me feeling cold towards them. WilSon has that IT factor that I’ve been missing when it comes to romance on this soap.

that's the way it feels to me as well, and has for a long time now. Wow I am sooooooo glad I am not the only one here that feels that way. they do have the IT factor, but I understand it won't be until this summer that we will see where the new writers are taking us with this s/l. But I still feel confident they will bring WilSon to a full romance. I understand they were the ones involved with the Luke and Noah s/l over at CBS on ATWT. So part of me is a bit nervous but another part is hoping and believing they understand the gem of a s/l that has landed in their laps and they are not going to mess it up...I mean "good grief" just look online at twitter and youtube and you'll see what I am saying. Oh by the way have you seen the new video about WilSon on youtube, it is so sweet. A real love story..

#117   2012/04/15 02:46PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

that's the way it feels to me as well, and has for a long time now. Wow I am sooooooo glad I am not the only one here that feels that way. they do have the IT factor, but I understand it won't be until this summer that we will see where the new writers are taking us with this s/l. But I still feel confident they will bring WilSon to a full romance. I understand they were the ones involved with the Luke and Noah s/l over at CBS on ATWT. So part of me is a bit nervous but another part is hoping and believing they understand the gem of a s/l that has landed in their laps and they are not going to mess it up...I mean "good grief" just look online at twitter and youtube and you'll see what I am saying. Oh by the way have you seen the new video about WilSon on youtube, it is so sweet. A real love story..

No I haven’t. Who is the users channel?

#118   2012/04/15 05:56PM
    Melissa197833

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Melissa197833: I hope they become a couple.

Hi Melissa!!
    Me too,.. but for Love, not comfort and safeness!

Same here on your last sentence ^

#119   2012/04/16 11:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

I mailed some letters to the various heads and producers of DOOL as a proactive way to let them know what I feel about the whole show in general and also let them know that I hope they continue on with the gay s/l (WilSon). I know that DR has started that whole twitter campaign about the fired vets & the quality of writing on the show but I don’t have a twitter account so I’m helping in a different way.

#120   2012/04/17 09:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: I mailed some letters to the various heads and producers of DOOL as a proactive way to let them know what I feel about the whole show in general and also let them know that I hope they continue on with the gay s/l (WilSon). I know that DR has started that whole twitter campaign about the fired vets & the quality of writing on the show but I don’t have a twitter account so I’m helping in a different way.

That's a good idea. I've called. But lately no time. I guess I could send a letter.

How did that twitter thing go? I looked over the weekend and it wasn't trending but I didn't type in anything about DOOL either.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list