List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1022900, Replies: 28267
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2012/04/11 05:10AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    allmylovingdays

We all agree that Will is crushing on Sonny. I wonder if Sonny will even -well I will just wait and see, he might think Will's just coming out and he might want to play the field and all so don't even go there, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

#102   2012/04/11 07:18AM
    Str8tButEqual

I’m curious to see how the writers are going to do this but basing on what I know about Will (which the writers can change), is that he has very strong feelings about his mother and all the men she’s had in her life which then leads me to believe that Will’s going to want the opposite of not playing the field and he might try to hold out for someone better like Sonny. I can see both of them trying to resist though because of their friendship and they don’t want to ruin that.

I have already spoiled that somewhere down the line Neil is going to reappear for 3 episodes so who know what that will be about.

#103   2012/04/11 08:40AM
    homeisejammi

LOVED yesterday! Even though I read the recap for yesterday I still loved it!!!!

Will and Sonny have great chemistry and both actors are great! I could watch these two every day!!

Love the idea of WilSon 30 min spin off!!!! To bad NBC is to dumb to realize!

#104   2012/04/11 08:52AM
    mama rosa

Quote Str8tButEqual: I’m curious to see how the writers are going to do this but basing on what I know about Will (which the writers can change), is that he has very strong feelings about his mother and all the men she’s had in her life which then leads me to believe that Will’s going to want the opposite of not playing the field and he might try to hold out for someone better like Sonny. I can see both of them trying to resist though because of their friendship and they don’t want to ruin that.

I have already spoiled that somewhere down the line Neil is going to reappear for 3 episodes so who know what that will be about.

I sure hope they don't bring Neil back just to string Will along then break his heart by dumping him...I have to wonder would Neil try to rape Will?...He might think Will was teasing him before and want to get him back?....Mind you Will might turn to Sonny for support,or Sonny could save him!...
    I would rather see Sonny and Will together than, Neil and Will, just how I feel....

#105   2012/04/11 09:32AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote homeisejammi: LOVED yesterday! Even though I read the recap for yesterday I still loved it!!!!

Will and Sonny have great chemistry and both actors are great! I could watch these two every day!!

Love the idea of WilSon 30 min spin off!!!! To bad NBC is to dumb to realize!

Yeah I would love the 30 min spin off but with DOOL in jeopardy and budgeting issues it’s extremely doubtful they would do anything maybe they could air it at night instead.

#106   2012/04/11 09:33AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I’m curious to see how the writers are going to do this but basing on what I know about Will (which the writers can change), is that he has very strong feelings about his mother and all the men she’s had in her life which then leads me to believe that Will’s going to want the opposite of not playing the field and he might try to hold out for someone better like Sonny. I can see both of them trying to resist though because of their friendship and they don’t want to ruin that.

I sure hope they don't bring Neil back just to string Will along then break his heart by dumping him...I have to wonder would Neil try to rape Will?...He might think Will was teasing him before and want to get him back?....Mind you Will might turn to Sonny for support,or Sonny could save him!...
    I would rather see Sonny and Will together than, Neil and Will, just how I feel....

I agree I don’t want to see anything like rape happening to Will but who knows what Neil is going to be brought in for.

Something else to keep in mind is that 3 episodes can equate to 1 Salem day so maybe Will talks to Neil about how he rushed off after he kissed him and apologizes or something like that.

It’s also possible when I saw this spoiler that it might be no longer applicable because of all the behind the scenes drama with DOOL’s writer changes & cast firings because it didn’t state when Neil was going to appear.

#107   2012/04/11 10:55AM
    msmemuch

I must say that I love the idea of a 30 minute spin off like they did with GH and put it on SoapNet.

#108   2012/04/11 10:59AM
    mama rosa

Quote msmemuch: I must say that I love the idea of a 30 minute spin off like they did with GH and put it on SoapNet.

Spin off would cost money...
    Do you hear a birdie?.. Cheap,Cheep,Cheap!

That's why we are loosing Jack!!IMO

#109   2012/04/14 04:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: I liked the Wilson scenes but I was also a bit hesitant to see Will start crushing on him. He just isn't ready.

Hi allmylovingdays, I saw your post in Chrissi’s blog & brought it here because I wanted to respond to it but I wasn’t sure you would go back in there & see it.

I agree it’s too soon for Will to start having feelings for Sonny when he just barely came out of the closet, on the other hand I’m trying really hard to be optimistic about the new writers trying to turn this show around for the better but I’m nervous about DOOL being cancelled. I would really like to see Will & Sonny be together before that happens.

#110   2012/04/14 06:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Quote allmylovingdays: I liked the Wilson scenes but I was also a bit hesitant to see Will start crushing on him. He just isn't ready.

Hi allmylovingdays, I saw your post in Chrissi’s blog & brought it here because I wanted to respond to it but I wasn’t sure you would go back in there & see it.

I agree it’s too soon for Will to start having feelings for Sonny when he just barely came out of the closet, on the other hand I’m trying really hard to be optimistic about the new writers trying to turn this show around for the better but I’m nervous about DOOL being cancelled. I would really like to see Will & Sonny be together before that happens.
    It was better that you did bring it over here, I do love to see what people are saying about Wilson and I just poke my nose over at the weekly blogs and comment and never go back.

I think we all need to be optimistic and continuous viewers. You know I have my favorites and I even looked at the spoilers for this week and figured one day maybe I will watch one day. I ended up watching the whole week. Did I fast forward, nope because I watched live mostly, I did watch Weds on soapnet only because there was a newsbreak here in my town so it pre-empted the show. After the huge firings of the writers and then hearing some of the cuts going on I got worried for these actors. So I am showing my support by watching everyday.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list