List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1019904, Replies: 28267
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/04/10 04:41AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I’m looking forward to seeing what the new writers have in store for us and for WilSon.

HELP!!!! I can't change my avatar..... could you please tell me what to do? I went to "edit my profile" and did everything including clicking on "display my pic" and still nothing I remember you had a similar situation with your avatar for a little while and I thought maybe you tell me what I am doing wrong

Sometimes it takes up to a week for the new picture to show up.

#92   2012/04/10 05:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Bryan trust Str8t, it can drive you crazy waiting for your avatar to change, just be patient.

WILSON SCENES TODAY. FINALLY some interesting twist and turns!

#93   2012/04/10 07:36AM
    bryan patrick

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I’m looking forward to seeing what the new writers have in store for us and for WilSon.

HELP!!!! I can't change my avatar..... could you please tell me what to do? I went to "edit my profile" and did everything including clicking on "display my pic" and still nothing I remember you had a similar situation with your avatar for a little while and I thought maybe you tell me what I am doing wrong

it's all good now, it only took about two weeks but I finally got rid of that d#mn cat, LOL..I wanted something more gay friendly and I think this avatar is about as friendly as it gets

#94   2012/04/10 07:39AM
    bryan patrick

Quote allmylovingdays: Bryan trust Str8t, it can drive you crazy waiting for your avatar to change, just be patient.

WILSON SCENES TODAY. FINALLY some interesting twist and turns!

I think with the new er old writers back, this gay s/l is about to turn a corner and WilSon are soon to discover some romance

#95   2012/04/10 08:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick:

it's all good now, it only took about two weeks but I finally got rid of that d#mn cat, LOL..I wanted something more gay friendly and I think this avatar is about as friendly as it gets

I’m glad it worked out. The system is weird because sometimes I get my picture right away & other times it takes longer.

#96   2012/04/10 08:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Okay I cheated and saw the WilSon scenes for Tuesday’s show (Thank you Canada).

I thought the way Will just kind of nonchalantly told Sonny about telling his Grandmother he was gay was really cute because it looked like he was blushing when Sonny told him it was a major deal. I really liked how Sonny told Will to talk to his mom about being gay. My attitude towards Sami is similar to Wills but it was good that Sonny had that advice about her. It was sweet when Will mentions he wanted to be like Sonny. How off the charts was that hug and that lingering look at the door. I haven’t been this excited about a couple on this show since the original supercouples, the foundation is there.

My favorite line: Will - I watched you and not in a creepy way

There are so many awesomes in this episode for this couple I could probably fill up the whole page.

On a side note: I noticed that the coffee shop has a couch. You know how the show likes to capitalize on couches.

P.S. If the show decides to do a spinoff half hour with WilSon I would be happy. (I know not going to happen but one can dream)

#97   2012/04/10 01:33PM
    Str8tButEqual

I wonder if it was foreshadowing after Will mentioned his mom was the most selfish and self-centered person in the world. Sonny said “I believe my ex has that title.”

Considering the loose threads these writers have been doing this probably means nothing.

#98   2012/04/10 01:54PM
    homeisejammi

Quote Str8tButEqual: I wonder if it was foreshadowing after Will mentioned his mom was the most selfish and self-centered person in the world. Sonny said “I believe my ex has that title.”

Considering the loose threads these writers have been doing this probably means nothing.

I would love for Sonny and Will to become good friends... maybe even Sonny hook Will up.... then Sonny's ex comes to town and Will realizes he has feelings for Sonny and they have full blown couch time!!!!

#99   2012/04/10 05:15PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Okay I cheated and saw the WilSon scenes for Tuesday’s show (Thank you Canada).

I thought the way Will just kind of nonchalantly told Sonny about telling his Grandmother he was gay was really cute because it looked like he was blushing when Sonny told him it was a major deal. I really liked how Sonny told Will to talk to his mom about being gay. My attitude towards Sami is similar to Wills but it was good that Sonny had that advice about her. It was sweet when Will mentions he wanted to be like Sonny. How off the charts was that hug and that lingering look at the door. I haven’t been this excited about a couple on this show since the original supercouples, the foundation is there.

There are so many awesomes in this episode for this couple I could probably fill up the whole page.

On a side note: I noticed that the coffee shop has a couch. You know how the show likes to capitalize on couches.

P.S. If the show decides to do a spinoff half hour with WilSon I would be happy. (I know not going to happen but one can dream)

I loved that line too that WIll said he was watching SOnny and not in a creepy way and that he likes how Sonny is with everyone doesnt' show a different face to different people but is just who he is just a cool guy.

#100   2012/04/10 07:09PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Okay I cheated and saw the WilSon scenes for Tuesday’s show (Thank you Canada).

I loved that line too that WIll said he was watching SOnny and not in a creepy way and that he likes how Sonny is with everyone doesnt' show a different face to different people but is just who he is just a cool guy.

I also loved the pause when Will was leaving...so little can say sooo much!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list