List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045077, Replies: 28284
    « 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 » »| page:
    #10891   2013/02/04 08:11AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    lucky irish

Quote RachJ: Morning WilSon Blvd

I woke up realizing we're one step closer to our goal. It's a new week & we lived thru last Thurs & Fri. We have to look forward. Put one foot in front of the other. Our boys will pull thru. That doesn't mean there will be difficult times, but we've got each other to lean on. Stay positive & Love WilSon!!

Bry, wondering how your weekend went & if you had a great time at the beach?

I like it!! The power of positive thinking!!!

#10892   2013/02/04 08:16AM
    MGJ_08

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote RachJ:
    Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote RachJ:
    Quote MGJ_08: How do you guys get that little avatar in there? I'm tired of seeing that grey shadow person.

Edit your profile & you can choose from a series of avatars or you can add one of your own.

Yes, I tried that a thousand times. That's why I asked. Thought I was missing a step or something. Oh well, not happening for me. Thanks anyways.

Once u select your avatar, it will appear in the tiny little box, but you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page & click submit. If you don't, it won't change.

I also want to add that you need to make sure you check the box that says “Display my image”

Yup, tried all that with the "display image" and clicking submit . Trying to get a Wilson picture. Think maybe that's where I'm messing up.

#10893   2013/02/04 08:48AM
    princessange...

Good Morning Everyone,

I am with everyone else. No matter what, I believe in Wilson and I know they belong together and will be together. I am just hoping I am sane when we get to the end of the ride. I have been trying to start a happy story and I just can't go there Anyway, I finsihed typing a new chapter, so here you go:

pic.twitter.com/5h31sBc8 thanks Be Free:D A Gentler Way...ch17 www.fanfiction.net/s/8857223/17/

#10894   2013/02/04 08:57AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote princessangelmama: Good Morning Everyone,

I am with everyone else. No matter what, I believe in Wilson and I know they belong together and will be together. I am just hoping I am sane when we get to the end of the ride. I have been trying to start a happy story and I just can't go there Anyway, I finsihed typing a new chapter, so here you go:

pic.twitter.com/5h31sBc8 thanks Be Free:D A Gentler Way...ch17 www.fanfiction.net/s/8857223/17/

Thanks Mari I'll read this later.

#10895   2013/02/04 08:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s a wild thought what if Nick brought in the weasel as a way to distract Will so he wouldn’t be involved in his daughter’s life. It really seems odd to me how quickly the weasel found out the news that WilSon was no longer together. Although now that I’m thinking about it how would Nick know about the weasel in the first place. UGH anyway I’m just tossing this idea out there as a possibility.

#10896   2013/02/04 09:03AM
    JavaGurl

February 4th WilSon Recap

Will is seated at the pub when Caroline sits down to speak with him. She hasn't seen him since the wedding if she can call it that. Will admits he screwed up big time. Caroline agrees. She's wanted to do something since then. She tells him to stand up, she hugs him. "I love you. The whole family love you. Nothing will ever change that."

Nick is reading an article online regarding Lucas being convicted in EJ's shooting. He flashes back to overhearing Lucas yelling at Will that he went to prison for him. He looks at Gabi as she sleeps and says aloud that he has to prove that somehow.

Will sits on the stool as Caroline steps behind the bar. She hands him some soda. He's sure she has a lot of questions. She's aware he's tried to straighten things out and she's proud of him. He's going to spend time with his child from now on and that's all that matters. He retrieves the sonogram from his pocket and tells her to check out his little girl. Caroline sighs as she looks at it. She remarks on the miracle of life and how amazing it is. Will conveys that feeling her kick yesterday turned his life upside down as children tend to do she adds. . "It's all going to be worth it though when I get to hold her for the first time."

Nick recalls watching as Will and Gabi looked at the sonogram together while his hand was on her stomach. He closes his laptop. He says he's gotta find a way to get Will out of their lives, his life, Gabi's life, the baby's life.

Johnny exuberantly calls Will's name out. Will says what's up as he lifts him up to the stool. He asks what the picture is. Will explains that it's a baby. It's his baby. Nick shows up, watches as Will says he's going to be a Dad..... Nick asks if Will told Sonny the good news that it's a girl. Will says yes. Nick asks how everything is with him, did he say anything about wanting to be part of the baby's life? Will asks if he had would he have a problem with it? Nick says no, he's just curious. [LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE, better yet a bad case of crotch crickets for pretending to give a damn about Will]. Will says he and Sonny haven't had a lot of time to work things out. Nick feigns concern and says he's so sorry. Will wants to focus on helping Gabi with her pregnancy. Marlena arrives remarking she saw a handsome young man through the window. Will is all smiles and they hug. She exchanges hellos with Nick. He goes to get Johnny while Marlena inquires how Nick is doing. They spoke awhile during his parole hearings and the sessions with Gabi. He's going through a difficult transition. Nick tells her he's fine, he's marrying the girl of his dreams and starting a family so he wouldn't trade places with anyone in the world. He excuses himself and leaves. Marlena smiles but it's clear she isn't buying that all is right as rain.

Marlena and Will sit down at a table, she hopes she didn't interupt him and Nick. He must have a lot to work out with them. Will tells her he's made progress with them. "Nick's agreeable that you want to be part of your daughter's life?" Yeah, he is. It was difficult at first but he knows and accepts that I'm the father of this little girl and I'm always going to be in her life. I'm always going to be there for her.

Nick continues conspiring in his room upstairs. He's relieved Sonny is out of the picture. One gayboy down, one to go. [This piece of sh!t needs to die now].

Marlena returns with coffee in hand, sits back down. She asks if he's made it clear to Nick and Gabi how he'd like it to work. Will just wants to be in his daughter's life, he has no interest in interfering in their relationship. Marlena understands but he questions her. She hopes things don't get "complicated." She's aware they've agreed but she fears they might reneg down the road. Will doesn't think so. He trusts Gabi [big mistake honey, love you but you're too trusting] and they all want what's best for this little girl.

Nick does an internet search for surveillance devices.

THE END

If anyone here is an Ejami fan, they did the dirty today.

#10897   2013/02/04 09:05AM
    JavaGurl

I thought after this weekend, I'd be able to see my Freddie icon. I still see SC. This is ridiculous.... waiting 5+ days for an avatar to show up?!

ETA: Yay, I see it now!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/04 09:10AM
    #10898   2013/02/04 09:10AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote JavaGurl: I thought after this weekend, I'd be able to see my Freddie icon. I still see SC. This is ridiculous.... waiting 5+ days for an avatar to show up?!

Thanks for the recap I see your new avatar of Freddie, this site is totally weird when it comes to the pictures.

#10899   2013/02/04 09:11AM
    JavaGurl

Yeah, I see it too. My recap I see SC, my previous post I see Freddie......very strange indeed.

#10900   2013/02/04 09:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote JavaGurl:
    February 4th WilSon Recap

Will is seated at the pub when Caroline sits down to speak with him. She hasn't seen him since the wedding if she can call it that. Will admits he screwed up big time. Caroline agrees. She's wanted to do something since then. She tells him to stand up, she hugs him. "I love you. The whole family love you. Nothing will ever change that."

Nick is reading an article online regarding Lucas being convicted in EJ's shooting. He flashes back to overhearing Lucas yelling at Will that he went to prison for him. He looks at Gabi as she sleeps and says aloud that he has to prove that somehow.

Will sits on the stool as Caroline steps behind the bar. She hands him some soda. He's sure she has a lot of questions. She's aware he's tried to straighten things out and she's proud of him. He's going to spend time with his child from now on and that's all that matters. He retrieves the sonogram from his pocket and tells her to check out his little girl. Caroline sighs as she looks at it. She remarks on the miracle of life and how amazing it is. Will conveys that feeling her kick yesterday turned his life upside down as children tend to do she adds. . "It's all going to be worth it though when I get to hold her for the first time."

Nick recalls watching as Will and Gabi looked at the sonogram together while his hand was on her stomach. He closes his laptop. He says he's gotta find a way to get Will out of their lives, his life, Gabi's life, the baby's life.

Johnny exuberantly calls Will's name out. Will says what's up as he lifts him up to the stool. He asks what the picture is. Will explains that it's a baby. It's his baby. Nick shows up, watches as Will says he's going to be a Dad..... Nick asks if Will told Sonny the good news that it's a girl. Will says yes. Nick asks how everything is with him, did he say anything about wanting to be part of the baby's life? Will asks if he had would he have a problem with it? Nick says no, he's just curious. [LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE, better yet a bad case of crotch crickets for pretending to give a damn about Will]. Will says he and Sonny haven't had a lot of time to work things out. Nick feigns concern and says he's so sorry. Will wants to focus on helping Gabi with her pregnancy. Marlena arrives remarking she saw a handsome young man through the window. Will is all smiles and they hug. She exchanges hellos with Nick. He goes to get Johnny while Marlena inquires how Nick is doing. They spoke awhile during his parole hearings and the sessions with Gabi. He's going through a difficult transition. Nick tells her he's fine, he's marrying the girl of his dreams and starting a family so he wouldn't trade places with anyone in the world. He excuses himself and leaves. Marlena smiles but it's clear she isn't buying that all is right as rain.

Marlena and Will sit down at a table, she hopes she didn't interupt him and Nick. He must have a lot to work out with them. Will tells her he's made progress with them. "Nick's agreeable that you want to be part of your daughter's life?" Yeah, he is. It was difficult at first but he knows and accepts that I'm the father of this little girl and I'm always going to be in her life. I'm always going to be there for her.

Nick continues conspiring in his room upstairs. He's relieved Sonny is out of the picture. One gayboy down, one to go. [This piece of sh!t needs to die now].

Marlena returns with coffee in hand, sits back down. She asks if he's made it clear to Nick and Gabi how he'd like it to work. Will just wants to be in his daughter's life, he has no interest in interfering in their relationship. Marlena understands but he questions her. She hopes things don't get "complicated." She's aware they've agreed but she fears they might reneg down the road. Will doesn't think so. He trusts Gabi [big mistake honey, love you but you're too trusting] and they all want what's best for this little girl.

Nick does an internet search for surveillance devices.

THE END

If anyone here is an Ejami fan, they did the dirty today.

I’m convinced now more than ever that Will’s going to get hurt because of Nick.

« 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list