List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 10:53AM, Views: 1000003, Replies: 28256
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny aren’t a couple (yet) but I want them to have their own thread. The groundwork for these two has the potential to be the first gay supercouple . I’m hoping once Will comes out the writers go into more depth on Sonny’s character.

I know there are lurkers out there that don’t post but feel free to post anything at all if you like these two. There might be a time in the future where one of the characters does something that we disapprove of and it’s ok to voice a certain amount of displeasure of it but not to the point where you wished them dead or something like that.

#2   2012/03/14 04:52PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    Str8tButEqual

Sonny is on for Thursday’s episode for the new coffee house grand opening but no Will . It’s good that Sonny will have something separate from Will and maybe this is going to mean we’ll get more character growth from him.

#3   2012/03/14 07:36PM
    bryan patrick

Hey thanks for the thread for WilSon...great idea ..I don't know why someone didn't think about it before, oh well better late than never And I agree that they should begin to develope Sonnys character and s/l more, flesh him out if you don't mind the pun.. I was beginning to think that they might be thinking about killing him off or worse send him to Paris to live.. And the stuff that seems to be coming down the pike with Will and his dad is looking really good, I hope they do put Sonny and Will together eventually, and make them a rock solid couple in little ole Salem.. because people have such a horrible stereotype of gay people just ending in some tragic manner.. Why not have a good solid loving supportive gay couple on a soap, Talk about something different now that would shake up the double standard wouldn't it, now onto something different.. why would Sonny trust that weirdo Ian? This is beginning to make sense of the comment Ian made to Will that day in the square about getting to know him better ugh I see nothing but trouble in that relationship, and I am worried for my two boys and what ever that Ian has planned for them...I guess we shall see wont we

#4   2012/03/15 05:38AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick: Hey thanks for the thread for WilSon...great idea ..I don't know why someone didn't think about it before, oh well better late than never And I agree that they should begin to develope Sonnys character and s/l more, flesh him out if you don't mind the pun.. I was beginning to think that they might be thinking about killing him off or worse send him to Paris to live.. And the stuff that seems to be coming down the pike with Will and his dad is looking really good, I hope they do put Sonny and Will together eventually, and make them a rock solid couple in little ole Salem.. because people have such a horrible stereotype of gay people just ending in some tragic manner.. Why not have a good solid loving supportive gay couple on a soap, Talk about something different now that would shake up the double standard wouldn't it, now onto something different.. why would Sonny trust that weirdo Ian? This is beginning to make sense of the comment Ian made to Will that day in the square about getting to know him better ugh I see nothing but trouble in that relationship, and I am worried for my two boys and what ever that Ian has planned for them...I guess we shall see wont we

Hi Bryan,
    I wanted to wait to start this thread because I wasn’t sure how the s/l was going to play out but the spoiler picture I saw kind of led me to go ahead with it.

I was kind of under the impression that they didn’t do much of developing Sonny’s character because the main focus was Will coming to terms with who he is and once that was accomplished then they would do more with Sonny. At least that’s what I was hoping because I would like to see more Sonny involvement.

That’s a good point about Ian and the strange encounter with Will, it all ties in with Sonny’s coffee house.

#5   2012/03/15 03:44PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will is on Friday with Lucas & EJ but no Sonny .

#6   2012/03/15 04:40PM
    Days Dreamer

I agree they would be a good couple. Will is a nice, good guy who has not had an easy upbringing or time of it. Sonny has been very supportive and compassionate. They would be good together.

#7   2012/03/15 05:13PM
    Str8tButEqual

It was great seeing Adrienne, Justin, Victor, Maggie & Marlena giving their moral support at the grand opening of the coffee house.

I think Ian being involved will bring a new dynamic to the drama, perhaps bringing WilSon closer together.

#8   2012/03/17 01:17PM
    Str8tButEqual

No Will or Sonny on Monday

#9   2012/03/18 04:52PM
    Str8tButEqual

****SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 19**** SOURCE: DR(SOW)

Lucas walks into Sonny's new coffee house and sees Will horsing around with Sonny. "It takes Lucas by surprise," previews Bryan Dattilo. "He doesn't really know what's going on. They're kind of joking around in a physical way." Lucas, who is aware that Sonny is gay, takes his son aside to quietly offer friendly advice. Dattilo shares, "Lucas says to Will, 'I don't know if you're aware of what you're doing, but people could take it the wrong way.'"

Will doesn't appreciate his dad's well-meaning advice and protests that he doesn't care what it looks like, they weren't doing anything inappropriate. Dattilo points out, "Lucas is more worried about how other people are going to perceive what Will is doing in public."

Kate arrives and overhears Lucas and Will talking. When Lucas leaves, Kate has a private chat of her own with her grandson. "Kate absolutely gets what is going on with Will," notes Koslow. "She approaches it from the perspective that this is something Will is struggling with. Her position is, 'I know, and it doesn't matter. The only thing that matter is that you are comfortable with yourself and love yourself, and let people into your life who support you.' Kate assures Will that she's there for him. She is the first person who is light with Will about all of it. she doesn't see it as a heavy thing. If anything, she can't wait to set Will up on a date!" smiles Koslow.

Unfortunately, Kate's good intentions backfire. Will is mortified and insists that his grandmother is wrong. When Kate tries to comfort Will, he rebuffs her and flees. He runs into Marlena, who calms him down. He finally admits to her that he thinks he might be gay. "Will feels safe with Marlena," points out Chandler Massey. "They have a special bond. He wants to hear from her that it's okay."

#10   2012/03/22 05:36AM
    Str8tButEqual

Wil♥Son on Friday. Counting down……..NOW……….1...2....3.………

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list