List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nicole's having a baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nicole's having a baby!

Started by Jen821 at 2012/02/28 04:47AM
    Latest post: 2012/03/03 09:51AM, Views: 6581, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/28 04:47AM
    Nicole's having a baby!
    Jen821

Finally Nicole's having a baby. Can't wait for Sami to find out Nicole is having Ej's baby and not her. Congrat's to Nicole! I hope they don't do anything this time to ruin it. Nicole derserves this to go well for her this time around. I felt bad for Nicole cos I think she's really in love with Ej. I hope this time it works out for her! Go Nicole!

#2   2012/02/28 05:50AM
    Re: Nicole's having a baby!
    felixsiam

Yes, Def! Nicole has had so much heartbreak, she is probably my favorite character, her struggles,she is an evolving person, and she has a great capacity to love. The last time, she "miscarried" Am I the only one thinking that Dr. Baker not knowing "WHO" she is, cared for the preemie, and give her her own child for the price? Makes sense, she paid so much he could have profited there.. good thing Nicky had Syd at the time, sorry for a baby to die but Sami is too wrapped in her own drama to get Grace to the doc in time to treat a "cold"..(Sami lost her child it was not breathing,) Nicole gave Mia the chance to hold her baby Grace. Call it Karma, Sydney I do believe is Nicole's. Wouldn't it be great that she has two children, and Dr Dan realizes this while testing her? I am no Celeste, but I feel a Dr. Baker looming in the near future to right Sami's greed to hold on to EJ and pull at Rafe's heart strings with a promise of a "Family"??? Nicole and EJ are so beautiful together, can't we see SOMEBODY happy ever after?

#3   2012/02/28 05:53AM
    Bigferboots

Nicole's been one of my favorites for a long time. I'm really happy she's pregnant. I just hope they allow her to carry through with the pregnancy.

#4   2012/02/28 08:08AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote Bigferboots: Nicole's been one of my favorites for a long time. I'm really happy she's pregnant. I just hope they allow her to carry through with the pregnancy.

Me too, AZ rocks. Nicole and Daniel scenes yesterday were really good.

#5   2012/02/28 08:34AM
    gazebo

At this point, I seriously doubt whether Sami cares whether Nicole is pregnant with EJ's kid. Sami despises EJ as EJ despises Sami. For Nicole, I hope she can carry this baby to full term. I think Nicole needs to hide somewhere, remain calm, stay in bed alot and have her baby. I hope EJ grovels at her feet when he realizes that she's having a child with him and swears that he'll never have anything to do with Sami again.

#6   2012/02/28 10:32AM
    kktt

I have to agree. Nicole is probably one of my favorite characters and while I loved it while she was a mother to EJ's kids (she was awesome) I am somewhat worried it will change the character giving her her own child. I can't imagine that she will take EJ back another time and where will that leave her? I don't really want to see her being the single mom running around dating men and leaving a baby at home all the time. Nor do I want to see her sitting home evenings being a mom all the time. She is truly a hopeless romantic who is just trying to find her prince and I am worried making her a mommy permanently is going to change the fun, drinking, carefree style that she is. Does that make sense? I loved her when she was a step mom cause she was great but I am not so sure I want to see her as a mom all the time. I don't want it to ruin the "FUN" Nicole.

#7   2012/02/28 01:11PM
    SandraJ

Nicole is definitely one of my favorite characters and I am pulling for her to not only carry this baby to term. It's just something about Nic that just has me in her corner. I do hope she doesn't pull the Sami stunt but that she tells EJ when she has had some time to calm down and think.

#8   2012/02/28 01:18PM
    SoapBox17

Quote kktt: I have to agree. Nicole is probably one of my favorite characters and while I loved it while she was a mother to EJ's kids (she was awesome) I am somewhat worried it will change the character giving her her own child. I can't imagine that she will take EJ back another time and where will that leave her? I don't really want to see her being the single mom running around dating men and leaving a baby at home all the time. Nor do I want to see her sitting home evenings being a mom all the time. She is truly a hopeless romantic who is just trying to find her prince and I am worried making her a mommy permanently is going to change the fun, drinking, carefree style that she is. Does that make sense? I loved her when she was a step mom cause she was great but I am not so sure I want to see her as a mom all the time. I don't want it to ruin the "FUN" Nicole.

so you're saying there's not enough room for another Samanther?? LOL
    I soo agree. Having a child of her own and being single would kill her character, jmo. As much as i'd like to not see another miscarriage, I hope this is a false positive result. I'd like to see her make a fresh start with someone new (Daniel). AGAIN, JMO

#9   2012/02/28 01:26PM
    SandraJ

Quote SoapBox17:
    Quote kktt: I have to agree. Nicole is probably one of my favorite characters and while I loved it while she was a mother to EJ's kids (she was awesome) I am somewhat worried it will change the character giving her her own child. I can't imagine that she will take EJ back another time and where will that leave her? I don't really want to see her being the single mom running around dating men and leaving a baby at home all the time. Nor do I want to see her sitting home evenings being a mom all the time. She is truly a hopeless romantic who is just trying to find her prince and I am worried making her a mommy permanently is going to change the fun, drinking, carefree style that she is. Does that make sense? I loved her when she was a step mom cause she was great but I am not so sure I want to see her as a mom all the time. I don't want it to ruin the "FUN" Nicole.

so you're saying there's not enough room for another Samanther?? LOL
    I soo agree. Having a child of her own and being single would kill her character, jmo. As much as i'd like to not see another miscarriage, I hope this is a false positive result. I'd like to see her make a fresh start with someone new (Daniel). AGAIN, JMO

I don't think she has to lose her "fun" self. There are 3 men who could be there for Nic: EJ (who says he loves her), Brady, her friend and Daniel. She does not necessarily have to be romantically involved with any of them. I would like to see her have fun with being a mother and not being lonely. If the writers just think about it, they could use the baby-angle in a lot of Nicole's scenes. This is her first child, she's going to be protective, loving, the huggy-kissy mommy. That's going to be one truly loved little one.

#10   2012/02/28 01:27PM
    blindiedling

I read somewhere, not sure where, and not even sure it`s true, that the actress playing Nicole is pregnant in real life, so maybe they are going to write it into the show if this is true.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list