List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17676, Replies: 270
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/01/16 11:26AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I knew it was a brief interlude. Marloony is back to obsessing about John again!

GIRL I said the same thing. her hmmph and fretting yeah it wasn't about poor Will and his situation. if anything she had to jab a little at Sami's past too but then she of course came down to her typical waaaaaahhh John where is John, he isn't by my side, I may have lost him. whatever GreatGrannie whatever.

#82   2013/01/18 04:43AM
    mama rosa

ROTFLMAO!!Marlena rolled into Kristen's Hotel room so damn smug and just way to cool!!Kristen was on to her pronto! Marlena isn't even close to Kristen's league!!...And then just to confirm Kristen's spidery senses she covers the broach when Roman comes in!!Stupid move!, Kristen's eyes just lit up.Whoo,whooo,a opportunity to tighten the screw!!....I know what your doing!LOL I wonder if Roman knows Hope "borrowed it" from the SPD! LOL
    John is not having a good day,first Brady kissing him off and now,John does not look happy after hearing the recording!!.I can't wait to hear Marlena's explanation of her set up on Kristen that blew up in her face! !....
    Kristen is winning!!LOL

#83   2013/01/18 05:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: ROTFLMAO!!Marlena rolled into Kristen's Hotel room so damn smug and just way to cool!!Kristen was on to her pronto! Marlena isn't even close to Kristen's league!!...And then just to confirm Kristen's spidery senses she covers the broach when Roman comes in!!Stupid move!, Kristen's eyes just lit up.Whoo,whooo,a opportunity to tighten the screw!!....I know what your doing!LOL I wonder if Roman knows Hope "borrowed it" from the SPD! LOL
    John is not having a good day,first Brady kissing him off and now,John does not look happy after hearing the recording!!.I can't wait to hear Marlena's explanation of her set up on Kristen that blew up in her face! !....
    Kristen is winning!!LOL

HI MAMA ROSA! I am trying to get back into Days but it's really hard. Yesterday I tried to watch this on soapnet and hardly paid attention so thanks for explaining how Kristen figured it out.

Now we have to wonder what exactly is Brady going to do with the note he pieced back together. I guess he doesn't totally trust his girly cause why else did he go digging through her trash. This is for another thread. I will start all these questions on maybe Brady is figuring it out and wont be duped no more??? or will the head he has been using still be in control.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 05:21AM
    #84   2013/02/01 08:42PM
    mama rosa

You know something in noticed,... maybe it's my imagination but,I don't think so!! Watch and see what you think..

If Carrie and Sami were just replaced with Eric and Brady...Marlena sides the the boys the same way she does with the girls,...Do you see it too??
    What's with the Cain and Abel thing??

Does Marlena ever spend any time with her Grandchildren!!
    She's got nothing to do now that Johns gone maybe she could squeeze them in!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/01 08:50PM
    #85   2013/02/02 05:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Marlena is playing 'the victim' card that Kristen mentioned the other day.

I doubt she even has heard from Will that he the baby is a girl.

#86   2013/02/02 05:46AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Marlena is playing 'the victim' card that Kristen mentioned the other day.

I doubt she even has heard from Will that he the baby is a girl.

Marlena, the victim is so annoying...
    anyway- I'd like her to get close to Roman,...I can't say why this so feels ok to me-lol- John went too much on his high horse before he left....imo.

#87   2013/02/05 05:30PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: You know something in noticed,... maybe it's my imagination but,I don't think so!! Watch and see what you think..

If Carrie and Sami were just replaced with Eric and Brady...Marlena sides the the boys the same way she does with the girls,...Do you see it too??
    What's with the Cain and Abel thing??

Does Marlena ever spend any time with her Grandchildren!!
    She's got nothing to do now that Johns gone maybe she could squeeze them in!!

I am going to have to watch and see if you are right about the Cain and Abel thing

I know she seems to ignore the grandkids except for Will and only would not even said hello to Johnny the other day if WILL didn't go get him.

#88   2013/02/09 05:44AM
    allmylovingdays

OM MY MY MY wonder what Monday will bring?

#89   2013/02/12 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Stefano calling her was So now MarMar knows that John went a calling. I wonder if she will go check up on Eric?

I still don't get how this woman and most everyone in town forgets how was lusting and wanting to be with Carrie.

But I am glad that Sami told her mom her news. She knew it wasn't go to be an easy task and at least she didn't have to hear more psychobabble out of MarMar's mouth. Getting that phone call though had to make her feel like she was justified in thinking will things change if /and when Stefano comes back to town.

#90   2013/02/12 07:19AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano calling her was So now MarMar knows that John went a calling. I wonder if she will go check up on Eric?

I still don't get how this woman and most everyone in town forgets how was lusting and wanting to be with Carrie.

But I am glad that Sami told her mom her news. She knew it wasn't go to be an easy task and at least she didn't have to hear more psychobabble out of MarMar's mouth. Getting that phone call though had to make her feel like she was justified in thinking will things change if /and when Stefano comes back to town.

Glad Samantha told her to talk to her like a mum. and then it came out good from Marlena- I mean she can say stuff normally- LOL
    And about Carrie and Rafe... Marlena knows all about their decision about getting together-but the baby happened- otherwise he would be with Carrie now!!!talking about Rafe being hurt-ugh!!!

Stefano and she should get together!LOL
    Soon she will have the headache with Eric too...

all kids doing what they want and noone is listening!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list