List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 18914, Replies: 270
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/01/14 11:33AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays: Can't wait to see how Marlooney will take find out she will be a 'GREATGRANDMA'!!!

Lol, the same way Great Grandmother Kate will take it! Lol, would not worry about Marlena, Grandma Samantha will have it covered!

#72   2013/01/14 12:03PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: Can't wait to see how Marlooney will take find out she will be a 'GREATGRANDMA'!!!

She will be all nice to Will but be nasty about the way Sami is acting.

#73   2013/01/14 05:14PM
    mama rosa

Quote mille:

Lol, the same way Great Grandmother Kate will take it! Lol, would not worry about Marlena, Grandma Samantha will have it covered!

Sami the Master of Disaster!...If it wasn't it soon will be!!LOL

#74   2013/01/15 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote mille:

Sami the Master of Disaster!...If it wasn't it soon will be!!LOL
    Sami the Master of Disaster that's the only reason I loved hearing that she was planning this stupid wedding. I knew it wouldn't come off.

#75   2013/01/15 06:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille:

OH NO! sympathetic Looney with Will. I always hated those scenes. barf.

Poor Kate! I know she's thinking NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY, damn Will why oh why didn't you use a condomn. Most likely will buy him a ton for the furture.

#76   2013/01/16 05:49AM
    allmylovingdays

I knew she would make me so angry and want to reach and _________. When Will called his mom and she of course was latched onto her grandson, her comment 'you better get it she won't stop'

#77   2013/01/16 06:47AM
    flightygirl

I am surprised Marlooney didn't stop in the middle of the scene to find out how Carrie is doing with her pregnancy. Carrie and John are her main concerns.

#78   2013/01/16 07:02AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: I knew she would make me so angry and want to reach and _________. When Will called his mom and she of course was latched onto her grandson, her comment 'you better get it she won't stop'

Well it showed who was the better one, eventho Sami was clearly hurt she told Will it was ok to talk to her tomorrow.

#79   2013/01/16 10:10AM
    flightygirl

I knew it was a brief interlude. Marloony is back to obsessing about John again!

#80   2013/01/16 11:23AM
    mille

The scenes with Will and Marlena are wonderful. He knows he can trust his grandmother, she listens to him. If Samantha was hurt because Will chose not to talk to her right then, so what! When everythng came out, Will brushed aside both his parents to go find Sonny. Lucas, was the only parent who got it right. He found his son and told him they were in this together. Sami, should have been their with Lucas, but no, Sami is Sami she had to make it all about herself!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list