List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17947, Replies: 270
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/11/21 05:34AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    stjarna

Actually, I would like to see Marlena being equally ccreepy like Kristen, to see who will outsmart who.

#62   2012/12/06 05:55AM
    allmylovingdays

What a raggedy old mother. She knows that her daughter is trying to be successful in her career and Kate showed her that lipstick prototype and did she even care to tell Sami that Kate got a hold of it and is trying to manufacture it and get it out there before CW? Nope her head is still spinning over her jealous and insecurity over Kristen and now it's spinning on how she can get Brady out of Kristen's clutches. Never enough time in a day is there Marlena never enough time or words to show once again where you are so desperately fixated on.

#63   2012/12/09 12:55PM
    mama rosa

Hey "Guys"!

I hope you are all doing well!

I couldn't believe that Marlena would Lie and drag the house staff into entering Kristien's room!!...She really has lost it!!...And did she learn anything from that??...NO...She had to walk into Kristien's room once again....When is Marlena going to learn that if you seek you will find!!!LOL If you don't want to learn the answers don't go asking questions!..LOL I am loving that Kristien knows just how Marlena plays and she isn't going to play nice....she never does she just always is looked at in a better light than her counter parts .....
    Using Brady is going to turn around and bite Kristien in the butt ....I ask...Who would not fall for Brady??...I think she and Brady are a smart looking couple and can't wait until they share their first Christmas together!! Sure will be interesting at the family gatherings!!....
    Finally something to look forward to!!...LOL

#64   2013/01/06 02:43PM
    mama rosa

Wasn't Christmas a blast!...LOL

Marlena,Marlena....You go around town telling the whole world and everyone that will listen to you,not to keep secrets!! Oh,boy did this one come back to bite you!!..I can't beleive you,Hope and Jenifer kept your mouths shut on this one!!!LOL
    Marlena your are turning into quite the felon!!Break and enter,con and enter,what ever you call it!,theft,assault,gee what will you do next?!
    When Kristin is through with you you'll think your Samantha!!

Oh,AND WHAT MAKES THIS SEXCAPADE any different from the one Sami walked in on with John and you?....I guess full grown adults don't handle that any better than a teenager!!..Maybe Sami could give you two some advice!!LOL

#65   2013/01/06 03:02PM
    stjarna

Marlena thought she can handle the situation... well,... it's only the beginning...

I for one love that she is not so in control... maybe I said something different before... but as the s/l progresses I am glad she is losing it.

I always have a mixed thing with Marlena- wonder why?!
    She sees herself as a great woman who does it all right- does not see her faults- Kristen is a piece of work to put it mildly... but Marlena, uh.... can be too. There is a strange self-centered thing there too with her.
    And the way Samantha is -imo- has got to do with her wrong parentla method- as she loves to favour children- and if they are not according to her standards- as Samantha never was- she is sort of treating her as less worthy. Hm,...

#66   2013/01/06 04:01PM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna: Marlena thought she can handle the situation... well,... it's only the beginning...

I for one love that she is not so in control... maybe I said something different before... but as the s/l progresses I am glad she is losing it.

She sees herself as a great woman who does it all right- does not see her faults- Kristen is a piece of work to put it mildly... but Marlena, uh.... can be too. There is a strange self-centered thing there too with her.
    And the way Samantha is -imo- has got to do with her wrong parentla method- as she loves to favour children- and if they are not according to her standards- as Samantha never was- she is sort of treating her as less worthy. Hm,...

LOL,When I said Marlena would wish she was Samantha I mean't her "dead" twin sister!....not Sami...

#67   2013/01/07 01:16AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna: Marlena thought she can handle the situation... well,... it's only the beginning...

LOL,When I said Marlena would wish she was Samantha I mean't her "dead" twin sister!....not Sami...

It is so funny when the 'crossed wires' happen... I like to call Sami- Samantha, like EJ does- as I like it...
    and I guess things can get confusing...

Anyway,... I like that they are making Marlena a bit out of touch.. and I know she will manage to prove things to Brady, but I would also like that the Marlena- Kristen tantalizing continues- it is such fun... it would be interesting to see Kristen marry Brady just for spite... she did foreshadow something like this...
    just to have soap madness....

#68   2013/01/07 04:37PM
    mama rosa

I had just got in the door,let the dogs out,and made us a tea when...Sami give those two advice!!..OMG that was a hoot!!I just about spit my tea out!!

And then when Marlena flashed back to Kristen and herself talking in the office about the true reason that Marlena wasn't going to tell John she liked the idea of using his son as a decoy to keep Kristen away from John!!...And then the Verbal Slap delivered by John that woke her right up!!.."I Don't think I believe you!"....Yes John, see the selfish side of Marlena!! Sami has always told you was there!!!And GOOD for you John for telling her it's not always about her!!Thank you!! Waited years for that one line!!!LOL

#69   2013/01/07 06:37PM
    mille

Loved Marlena and Join today! Didn't recognize Sam I today with her grown up talk. Lol and she even gave John a hug. Hat's off to both DH's. John go get your hotel room, though you still need therapy. Stand your ground Marlena, John should have believed you when you told him that Kristan had not changed!

#70   2013/01/14 05:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Can't wait to see how Marlooney will take find out she will be a 'GREATGRANDMA'!!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list