List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17732, Replies: 270
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/07/20 05:40AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

I just had to pull this up. Yesterday she was asking why couldn't Will come to her with all his secrets. I hate that she thinks he is her lifeline.

#52   2012/07/20 07:21PM
    ALAMAIN

Marlena has always been flat, when portraying the 'loving hero'. Mind you, I love her character, but you only get a good sense of it when she it pitted against something intense or playing evil. Marlena's possession and her as the Salem Stalker were great. Outside of being the actual villain, she also does better when she has some real competition and a worthy antagonist. She sits very high on her 'horse,' until someone comes and knocks her down. That someone is FINALLY coming back and I think we will see the better Marlena character brought out when Kristen returns. Her fight scenese are better than her mentoring. Without Kristen, Stefano, Tony, or The Devil, Marlena feels pointless...And again, I enjoy her very much.

#53   2012/08/07 06:33AM
    allmylovingdays

in the promo is that plate hitting Marlena in the face during the explosion

#54   2012/08/07 07:50AM
    DaysLover09

Quote ALAMAIN: Marlena has always been flat, when portraying the 'loving hero'. Mind you, I love her character, but you only get a good sense of it when she it pitted against something intense or playing evil. Marlena's possession and her as the Salem Stalker were great. Outside of being the actual villain, she also does better when she has some real competition and a worthy antagonist. She sits very high on her 'horse,' until someone comes and knocks her down. That someone is FINALLY coming back and I think we will see the better Marlena character brought out when Kristen returns. Her fight scenese are better than her mentoring. Without Kristen, Stefano, Tony, or The Devil, Marlena feels pointless...And again, I enjoy her very much.

ITA and know what you mean. Marlena has always been more exciting when she played a crazy character with strange scenes. It would be nice if the writers bring the real Marlena back.
    You are right, she does a horrible job as a counselor. That role does not suit her.

#55   2012/09/07 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

I am getting this ready for today. I might have to do some of this knowing Marlena's on.

#56   2012/09/08 05:40AM
    allmylovingdays

I knew I would need this thread. Yesterday out of the blue she visits with Sami. First OFF - Sami invited her?? And there were those endearments we haven't heard from her that just felt to me out of place since she was all Carrie's cheerleader for the past year. Then when she was with Will, even as a trained psychologist, she needed to step back and tell Will, he needs someone to confide in besides his grandma because of course our relatives are going to inflate our egos so how can he trust her instincts on how he looks to the outside world. I wanted him to go to Brian and sort of just talk to him inconspicuously see where exactly his and Sonny relationship stands.

She is just too much. I've heard people say how they like her when she isn't with John. I just can't stand her at all.

#57   2012/09/23 07:46AM
    allmylovingdays

This needs to be available for monday's show.

#58   2012/11/12 02:19PM
    mama rosa

Marlena has the nerve to be mad at John because he doesn't agree with her about Kristien,....Gee, I wonder where Sami gets it?..LOL ...
    Why doesn't Marlena just take some of her own advise and move on? Don't even give Kristien the satisfaction of thinking that she is causing a riff ...even if it's just for fun with Kristien...LOL .....She might just make it a challenge to Kristien if she protests and obsesses too much!....I wonder If Kristien knows that John and Marlena aren't legally married or if that will come into play at all??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/12 02:20PM
    #59   2012/11/16 05:32AM
    allmylovingdays

I am enjoying how Kristen has been able to get under Marlena's skin. It was hilarious that she walked up to EJ & Kristen at Sony's coffee shop and accused her of showing up wherever Marlena happened to be....honey you walked into the shop, Kristen was already sitting there so you could have easily walked out and waited for John.

#60   2012/11/20 05:36PM
    mama rosa

Did you see steam pumping out of Marlena's ears today!!Holy Smokes!!....John couldn't believe what Marlena said to Kristien..."conniving Bit@h!".....Marlena really went over the top,on her when it was her own fault her beloved John never got the messages from her....Marlena is so paranoid!
    But now I think Kristien kinda likes Brady, ...just to get to John ,and Marlena!....And I think he let go of John and Marlena's problem with her just in time for Brady's curiosity to take over and he gives her the benefit of doubt just like John!!LOL...Marlena wouldn't like that at all!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list