List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 18422, Replies: 270
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/04/18 12:49PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    SandraJ

Quote flightygirl: I keep wanting to like her, but I don't.

Absolutely love this post. Thank you for the laugh.

#42   2012/05/03 06:36AM
    allmylovingdays

A poster on the daily updates reminded me -YES THEY HAD TO REMIND ME - that Marlena sucks. Here Carrie is having a major meltdown at the safe house and Marlena isn't even trying her psychiatric tatics. I just have to say THANK YOU MARLENA for proving how worthless your character is - why is she back? I hope if they have a who shot someone -she is front and center in the shooting line and gets carted off to jail.

#43   2012/05/03 07:23AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: A poster on the daily updates reminded me -YES THEY HAD TO REMIND ME - that Marlena sucks. Here Carrie is having a major meltdown at the safe house and Marlena isn't even trying her psychiatric tatics. I just have to say THANK YOU MARLENA for proving how worthless your character is - why is she back? I hope if they have a who shot someone -she is front and center in the shooting line and gets carted off to jail.

Hi AMLD!

You know what killed me is that everyone was soo kiss a$s to Rafe about joining the ISA...then as soon as that was said..Marlena and John were tag teaming against Rafe because of his feelings for Carrie?..What in the world gives them the right to say anything?..EVER! Maybe Marlena should have listened to Sami all those years ago too!
    Carrie is scared to death right now,leave her alone to tell Rafe how she feels about him and Rafe to tell her he's not the baby's father..
    Marlena Marlena just go bust your chops on someone else! I can see her mouth flappin just nothing useful coming out!!!

#44   2012/05/04 05:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: A poster on the daily updates reminded me -YES THEY HAD TO REMIND ME - that Marlena sucks. Here Carrie is having a major meltdown at the safe house and Marlena isn't even trying her psychiatric tatics. I just have to say THANK YOU MARLENA for proving how worthless your character is - why is she back? I hope if they have a who shot someone -she is front and center in the shooting line and gets carted off to jail.

Hi AMLD!

You know what killed me is that everyone was soo kiss a$s to Rafe about joining the ISA...then as soon as that was said..Marlena and John were tag teaming against Rafe because of his feelings for Carrie?..What in the world gives them the right to say anything?..EVER! Maybe Marlena should have listened to Sami all those years ago too!
    Carrie is scared to death right now,leave her alone to tell Rafe how she feels about him and Rafe to tell her he's not the baby's father..
    Marlena Marlena just go bust your chops on someone else! I can see her mouth flappin just nothing useful coming out!!!

Didn't you just love the comment after they thought the bomb was disarmed. She cracks me up with her acting breathlessvoice delivery "I've never been so happy to not hear anything".

#45   2012/05/05 05:33AM
    allmylovingdays

I pick at the actress and the character but they give me so much to work with!!!! Yesterday's line, all breathless and 60's sexgoddessacting 'where you stand I stand' hey you gotta give her a hhhoooooya for sticking to her acting methods . She was still a waste of time during the crisis -Carrie and her meltdowns and never did momma really give any good psychiatric advice.

#46   2012/05/09 12:11PM
    allmylovingdays

How wonderful it was today not to hear her saintness glorified and only little praise was blah blah -thank you for not making the memorial more obnoxious.......

#47   2012/05/14 04:44PM
    allmylovingdays

As much as I bash on this woman, I don't think she would condone Carrie and Rafe sleeping in the same room.

I will say that the other day she had my head spinning just like her daughter Sami and her grandson Will. One minute saying one thing and the next calling for blood. I think I read once that the aunt that Sami is named after went nuts. I guess it runs deep in the family.

#48   2012/05/22 08:13AM
    allmylovingdays

SHE SURE WAS SOMETHING YESTERDAY. Telling Carrie what will you do if you are pregnant. Or how will you be able to be with him if he is a father. What does that matter to her, we all heard her too when she was trying to be big bad momma in SPD/ISA and she said 'do you know how it felt for me to have to say goodbye to the man I love' who gives a flyingfreak, of course Stefano didn't.

#49   2012/05/22 07:13PM
    Just sayin

Between her and John I don't know which face is worse to watch. Can't stand the faces John makes and his voice is irritating. Just sayin....

#50   2012/05/23 05:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Just sayin: Between her and John I don't know which face is worse to watch. Can't stand the faces John makes and his voice is irritating. Just sayin....

Love your moniker.

Did you notice that John is sort of looking like John Travolta lately? When he pulled up to Stefano at the warehouse to handcuff him I had to look again to see who that was and that's when I noticed it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list