List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 18081, Replies: 270
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/02/08 06:11AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

Today in recaps she tells John -that she will have to watch out for their daughters but nothing else (like she can keep a secret or confidence-sure sure she hasn't mentioned to Sami what she did but that is because of she doesn't want to rehash the past, thinking if I don't say anything then all is great fine, perfect, they can't blame this one on me).....but when it came to Will she was telling Lexi and others how she was worried about him and what he is going through - these writers honestly they make me Don't they ever tell each other or read each other's scripts to see oh she said that or did that

#32   2012/04/14 04:47PM
    mama rosa

You know all the apologizing that Marlena made to Sami for not being there for her or the kids,It hasn't changed one bit and how long has she been in Salem now!!!..How many times has she gone to see "Her Grandchildren without John!...even with John gone she not once called Sami to see if she could hang out with the kids...
    I think Marlena should see someone!
    She's sick, nothing comes before John!!.. Sideways, backwards ,upside down, inside out!! It's all John!!

#33   2012/04/17 09:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: You know all the apologizing that Marlena made to Sami for not being there for her or the kids,It hasn't changed one bit and how long has she been in Salem now!!!..How many times has she gone to see "Her Grandchildren without John!...even with John gone she not once called Sami to see if she could hang out with the kids...
    I think Marlena should see someone!
    She's sick, nothing comes before John!!.. Sideways, backwards ,upside down, inside out!! It's all John!!

Preaching to the CHOIR!!! Can I hear an AMEN. I recalled seeing this over the weekend that someone was bashing...and I forgot to add my two cents.

And then people have to wonder how it is that Sami turnd out like she has or now CARRIE???!!! Look at their fine example.

#34   2012/04/17 11:58AM
    Ruthie614

I can not stand Marlena. She is completely over rated. And I wonder how much of the shows budget is spent on her lighting....

#35   2012/04/17 12:15PM
    flightygirl

I keep wanting to like her, but I don't.

#36   2012/04/17 12:16PM
    days78

I LOVE Marlena - the show was empty without her - imo
    I love most of the writing between her and Will and her and Sammie

I don't understand why Carrie gets a hall pass for her behavior and I think the character is better without John, but the actress can only play the lines they give her, so that's on the writers.

I still wonder how much better the show would be had she never lost Romans baby.

#37   2012/04/17 05:11PM
    tropical beach

Everyone who is bashing Marlena and or John should go back to 1986 forward on You Tube (all clips are there) and watch these two. They show you what love and devotion is. Along with Bo and Hope these two are the best. Marlena is not responsible for her grown daughter Sammie's behavior. Sammie is just irresponsible. If you go back to 1993-94 Marlena did everything she could to fix things with Sammy. Roman holds a lot of responsibility for Sammy's behavior. Carrie, Eric, and Belle turned out perfect. Brady gave them a hard time but he realizes and he loves Marlena and John. She really isn't being partial to Carrie it is just that Carrie appreciates everything that John and Marlena did for her. They raised Carrie as their own. She isn't telling Carrie what to do or not to do. She is listening and telling her to follow her heart because if you don't you can hurt alot of people. Meaning she didn't follow her heart right away with her love for John and it hurt more people. Roman was presumed dead and missing when she started her relationship with John and then Stefano made her and John believe he was Roman when she was with John and her heart was with John from that point forward. They were always solemates. Watch the following clip:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NGUh-NgJ6A&feature=related

#38   2012/04/17 06:18PM
    days78

Quote Ruthie614: I can not stand Marlena. She is completely over rated. And I wonder how much of the shows budget is spent on her lighting....

Whatever they spend on lighting with her they save on food from the other actresses that refuse to eat. No names mentioned, ones characters name is a mans name, and the others name is not Faith or Charity...lol

#39   2012/04/18 05:37AM
    flightobl

I think that Marlena and Carrie are alike in so many ways, and explains alot. They both put on this angelic air, and yet they both done things to answer for. I think she's been doing a great job in the professional sense, with Jack and his ptsd and Will, but it bothers me when she coddles Carrie, calling her sweetie and sugarcoating everything she does when on the other hand she's always tsk tsking Sami, always appearing exasperated with her. Her preference for Carrie over Sami is obvious and grating.

#40   2012/04/18 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Ruthie614: I can not stand Marlena. She is completely over rated. And I wonder how much of the shows budget is spent on her lighting....

My computer was crazy yesterday but I loved this comment!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list