List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17882, Replies: 270
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/01/25 01:53PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: Anyone want to clue me in. Was Grandma Marlena any help to Will today? or just her usual useless self?

LOL,Self gratifying, Useless self of course!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/25 01:55PM
    #22   2012/01/26 05:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Anyone want to clue me in. Was Grandma Marlena any help to Will today? or just her usual useless self?

LOL,Self gratifying, Useless self of course!

GOD LORD that woman! thanks, I worked through most of the show and had no clue what occurred.

#23   2012/01/28 06:48PM
    markdaysfan76

Ive always been a Marlena fan. But Im tired of hearing that John has always been her soulmate/ love of her life. I dont see it that way. She fell in love with him as "Roman" when The phoenix had the real Roman on a Island and sent John back in Romans place. Marlena loved him as Roman not John. Then when the real Roman came back. She cheated on him with John. I think it happen only cause it was hard to seperate. The 2 "Romans" in her heart. But John was Roman in her heart for years.

#24   2012/01/28 07:21PM
    TimelessBarbara

Quote allmylovingdays: Someone on recapping said she asked to be called "doc". She is plenty old enough to be GRANDMA I hate women who can't accept their age.

She made that so OBVIOUS with those faces she made when Will said "Grandma". Me? I just lie about my age. LOL. So you probably hate me, too.

#25   2012/01/31 09:05AM
    mama rosa

If Marlena is worried about where they are going to get grocery money and their next box of K.D.... WTH doesn't she do what every other person on the planet does....hold a garage sale!!...Lord know they can't take it with them,sell some Art/Antiques!!
    I don't feel sorry for the stupid,greedy people of the world!!
    I'm sure Stefano would by one! LOL

#26   2012/01/31 04:06PM
    allmylovingdays

Timeless Barbara you name says it all I am and have been 29 for a while myself :P

Hope is a grandma and I bet she doesn't stop little Claire from saying grannie!!!

From the lovely (sarcasm in abundance there)spoilers I am wondering how these people are going to go off on their adventure when $$ will be needed since they only had negative.17 but then again I guess Hope I hear has the caching. I once tried to start a thread about Carrie and Austin in an open marriage..haahaha once these four go off into the sunset I wonder really now if that will be the four mousekateers here........

At least Will won't have to worry about badgering nonsensical grandma and her endless supply of platitudes and tips on how to live a guilt free life.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/31 04:11PM
    #27   2012/01/31 04:22PM
    monson2002

I'm a little disgusted by this thread I for one LOVE
    John & Marlena they had their ups and downs through the
    years and I don't understand all the hatred ( ok sure she
    cheated on Roman in 1993 ) but she looked at and felt for
    John like she did when she thought he was Roman , I could
    understand that , it's not like she's a know it all in
    your face type .

#28   2012/02/01 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Did you all notice that the day Jack went to see the veterans wih Marlena that the one lady who came in late to the discussion told grandma wonderful therapist more or less to hush up! I high fived her!!! Marlena was trying to fill Jack in on the vets background and the lady told her isn't that why we are here??? to tell our own story.

#29   2012/02/07 02:30PM
    allmylovingdays

You have to say one thing about these writers. They write Marlena the same censored sarcasm she was so understanding and nonjudgemental to Carrie and her feeling for Rafe. "I think you need time away from your husband Austin, so you can reflect on you feelings for Rafe". WOW way to go Marlena, you never disappoint this hater.

#30   2012/02/07 03:31PM
    kxiii

Quote monson2002: I'm a little disgusted by this thread I for one LOVE
    John & Marlena they had their ups and downs through the
    years and I don't understand all the hatred ( ok sure she
    cheated on Roman in 1993 ) but she looked at and felt for
    John like she did when she thought he was Roman , I could
    understand that , it's not like she's a know it all in
    your face type .

Um sweetheart you do know your in a BASHING Marlena Thread?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list