List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17400, Replies: 270
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #261   2013/10/11 12:19PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

So was this closure for John and Marlena. Is she telling us they are over now???

#262   2013/10/12 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Everyone knows I am not a fan of the Will and Gandm Marlena scenes but yesterday when they were talking about John and her marriage. Well first off consistency would be appreciated. Will at the school opening didn't even want to acknowledge John has been a part of his life forever but because he wasn't around he was a terrible man and Will didn't want to even accept the gift he sent for Ari. Yesterday then he turns around and asking if Marlena shouldn't be trying to fix her marriage. So the scene when he said that and Marlena saying 'don't be fresh' Well I actually liked it. Plus her telling us that with one partner in Europe and the other her counseling and fixing the marriage didn't look like it was going to done. I felt for her too but I love her being strong.

#263   2013/10/19 09:38AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm still chuckling over the 'oh my stars'

#264   2013/10/31 11:08AM
    allmylovingdays

She never fails to amuse me and make me not want her to be the one who gets the flashdrive. But this storyline needs to end. So be it

#265   2013/11/04 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

*******SPOILER SPOILER
    she doesn't see a thing on the drive?????? until everyone else does? WTF - how hard is it to open a flash drive. Did Kristen put an encryption or some sort of passwordd. AND SLAP for not checking out what was on the video and displaying it for everyone.

****SPOILER SPOILER

#266   2013/11/04 11:03AM
    allmylovingdays

She surprised me that she thinks it could be Daniel. Hahahah See Victor she warned you so there better be a good reason why he doesn't tell her and let's her out it up on the screens

#267   2013/11/18 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

I missed last Monday's episode darn it. I guess i can find it still on NBC but how I would have loved to see MarMar getting hollered at by the 'annointed one'.

I may not have liked EJ's whole my poor sister crap but I agree with him that MarMar brought this out in the open because of her hatred of Kristine was more powerful than her love for her kids.

#268   2013/11/23 06:39AM
    allmylovingdays

So I hear that you and Victor had a falling out. whatever put the blame on yourself for not looking at it and not thinking about anything but revenge vengence and your hatred

#269   2013/11/23 11:58AM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: So I hear that you and Victor had a falling out. whatever put the blame on yourself for not looking at it and not thinking about anything but revenge vengence and your hatred

AMEN!! Well, Grandma Marlena.. Ya think you can get over this obsession with Kristen Now??

#270   2013/11/23 12:15PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: I missed last Monday's episode darn it. I guess i can find it still on NBC but how I would have loved to see MarMar getting hollered at by the 'annointed one'.

I may not have liked EJ's whole my poor sister crap but I agree with him that MarMar brought this out in the open because of her hatred of Kristine was more powerful than her love for her kids.

Sure, Marlena hates Kristen (for good reasons) but--in all fairness--she never would have played that tape if she had the slightest inkling that her son was involved with Kristen in the most intimate way possible. However, that fierce hatred of Kristen overpowered MarMar's usual common sense. She should not have allowed Victor to con her into projecting the tape before she saw it herself--in private! Marlena has enough knowledge of Victor's schemes to be suspicious of his insistence that saving his grandson must be done before the marriage took place. Marriages are often annulled under certain circumstances--and this would probably be one of them

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list