List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 16339, Replies: 270
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #251   2013/09/14 05:38AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

Does she know that she has Kristen's flashdrive or does she think she is holding the device that Victor gave her? I think she knows its a flashdrive because she tried to open it and was lost. Victor had to have shown her how to use the device she was plotting to put near Kristen's phone.

#252   2013/09/15 09:55AM
    allmylovingdays

whats that old saying physician heal thyself. WAKE UP MARMAR look in the mirror at the obsessed person you are and did she say some people don't impulse and control issues, if I recall it wasn't three weeks ago your hands were around someone's neck.

#253   2013/09/23 05:12AM
    allmylovingdays

MarMar at Sami's homecoming was unexpected. I wish we could have see Roman there as well because he was practically the last person who testified and he knew there was something going on with the police investigating. Besides MarMar and Eric ended up having a scene at the end so why not have his dad there to listening to the mystery of his illness?

#254   2013/09/24 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

I had so many issues yesterday when Eric didn't want MarMar to be the one to hypnotize him. I was glad he was dead set against it....but of course she recommended someone who couldn't do the job and she just the expertise and will end up finishing up this session

#255   2013/09/24 07:24AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: I had so many issues yesterday when Eric didn't want MarMar to be the one to hypnotize him. I was glad he was dead set against it....but of course she recommended someone who couldn't do the job and she just the expertise and will end up finishing up this session

Marlena doing the hypnotizing was wrong on so many levels. Who makes this stuff up....mother and son??

Marlena has been bad lately.

#256   2013/10/02 05:56AM
    allmylovingdays

I wish when Victor is putting her down for caring about her son Eric she would turn to him and say and this horsecrap you have me working on to save 40something Brady takes precedence because ?????????????

#257   2013/10/09 05:39AM
    allmylovingdays

I loved how she looked yesterday and the opening scenes with her and Kristen actually were funny. Those backhanded insults 'compliments' were tiny treasures.

#258   2013/10/09 08:17PM
    zuzu61

I am enjoying Marlena & Nicole working together, even though IMO it would be better with the humor of Nicole AND Victor.

YOU'D THINK that maybe GrandMa Marlena could put her obsession with Kristen on a back burner for 5-10 mins, drop by the JAIL and offer her Professional Helping Hand to JJ!?!?!! DUH!!

#259   2013/10/10 04:35AM
    fadingrose

Quote zuzu61: I am enjoying Marlena & Nicole working together, even though IMO it would be better with the humor of Nicole AND Victor.

YOU'D THINK that maybe GrandMa Marlena could put her obsession with Kristen on a back burner for 5-10 mins, drop by the JAIL and offer her Professional Helping Hand to JJ!?!?!! DUH!!

If Marlena DID "drop by the jail" and offer her shrink services to JJ, the MarMar haters would accuse her of sticking her nose in a situation in which she doesn't belong, unless or until she is asked...

#260   2013/10/10 05:52AM
    allmylovingdays

I agree fading I was ok with her staying away but I wasn't ok with her son ERIC the PRIEST going around town asking about it and not getting himself over to the jail.

It was interesting that Kristen and MarMar are hosting this party together if their preparty planning is any indication of how they will act towards each other I can't wait.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list