List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 18088, Replies: 270
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #231   2013/08/21 12:17PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: Hun, I don't think you want to dig any deeper into this little tidbit you heard yesterday you will not be happy! Just warning you.

Dear Marlena: I'm so glad you've teamed up with Victor to topple Kristen the Krazy from her high horse. If you succeed, though, what a shame that her defeat will hurt so many other people, especially Eric and many in the Salem families we've learned to love. It's a lousy job but someone needs to do it. P.S. You are looking gorgeous!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 12:21PM
    #232   2013/08/26 06:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: I think MarMar is just as obsessed as Kristen JMO

I am quoting myself because MarMar is disappointing me by her obsession. I wish she would put this much effort in helping Sami or why not hynotize Eric.

#233   2013/08/30 05:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays:

I am quoting myself because MarMar is disappointing me by her obsession. I wish she would put this much effort in helping Sami or why not hynotize Eric.

they keep forcing me to quote myself. she needs to be hounding Eric helping him by hypnotizing him so he can recall who and what happened

#234   2013/08/30 11:47AM
    allmylovingdays

its too bad you exson in law is laid in in hospital cause he would have gotten those phone records for you. BUT what an idiot she has the greek tycoon who has influence and $$$ and she doesn't ask him for help getting this done. WHATEVER

#235   2013/08/30 09:38PM
    zuzu61

Marlena needs to get her priorities in order.
    So does Brady.
    They should put EVERYTHING on the back burner and totally focus on getting SAMI cleared and the well-being of those children..

#236   2013/08/30 09:45PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

they keep forcing me to quote myself. she needs to be hounding Eric helping him by hypnotizing him so he can recall who and what happened

I could have just said. I agree. agree. agree.. She's freakin obsessed.

#237   2013/08/31 06:25AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

1. Does Marlena even know that Eric needs help? And if she does, would he refuse to be hypnotized? In other words, does the vows he took allow hypnotism?

2. Of course, Marlena would be concerned about Sami. But what would you suggest she be doing to help her? Ask Roman do something "illegal" to help his daughter's case? He wants to be a by-the-book cop. He's already refused to help her get Kristen's phone records...

#238   2013/08/31 08:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

1. Does Marlena even know that Eric needs help? And if she does, would he refuse to be hypnotized? In other words, does the vows he took allow hypnotism?

2. Of course, Marlena would be concerned about Sami. But what would you suggest she be doing to help her? Ask Roman do something "illegal" to help his daughter's case? He wants to be a by-the-book cop. He's already refused to help her get Kristen's phone records...

whoa anyone ???? Ferris? BUEHLER??? how can we see if being hypnotized is against canon law

#239   2013/08/31 12:20PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

whoa anyone ???? Ferris? BUEHLER??? how can we see if being hypnotized is against canon law

Marlena is obsessed with getting even with Kristen and saving her ADULT step-son from a relationship he is going into with his eyes wide open. Brady knows what Kristen is and he does not care because he wants to have lots and lots and lots of sex with her. Marlena needs to focus on her children who are having actual problems. Maybe she could spend extra time with her daughter who is in jail, she could talk to Eric about his memory lapses, she could help Will because apparently he cannot find a babysitter, etc. Anything is better than the Kristen sex investigation.

#240   2013/09/01 10:53AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm hoping and wishing that MarMar never finds out what Kristen did to Eric. Her head will expand and she won't be able to fit through doorways and all the I told you so's we will be forced to her -not my idea of good soap watching.

I want it to be found out but not by her and she doesn't need to know.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list