List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 16373, Replies: 270
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/07/25 02:15PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    Conservator

Quote fadingrose: This thread and many others is becoming merely a chance for fans to choose sides in still another feud. "Bashing allowed" does not mean other views are NOT allowed. Can we all try to cool our jets when we present conflicting opinions, which basically apply to the writers anyway?

That's precisely what it's become. Thanks for the insight.

#222   2013/07/25 02:17PM
    Conservator

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Conservator:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Conservator:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Conservator:
    Quote mama rosa: I wonder if Marlena still has it in her to smack,slap,pull hair,punch,kick,stab or shoot like she did as the Salem Stalker!!..Maybe her eyes will go Red and green!!..
    Adrienne may want to hide cause the Bradys come from possessed lines!!...

May blessings never cease. And I hardly think this the forum for asking for people to pray that you get a job you've interviewed for. What fadingrose said definitely applies.

Now you're blaming Diedre Hall for crappy writing? Nice. And the Marlena character is an Evans not a Brady by birth.

Diedre Hall wasn't mentioned once. The topic is Marlena and she was the one who was possessed.

You're mistaken. I mentioned her.. and all she was doing in her possession scenes was the bidding of the writers. It's my understanding she refused to be on the show for a time over that preposterous crap. So we ARE speaking of Miss Hall. Punto e basta.

Hi Flightygirl!
    Thanks for sticking up to my facts! ... Love Mama...

I'll take it from here!...

Hi Conservator...

Please don't put words in my mouth,It is very rude!..I never talked about D.H.'s as an actress or the writers...And Besides,it was the 80's and the Occult was very popular/kind of a fad at the time...And this thread was Posted to be Allowed to Bash Marlena!..
    Did you miss the title?
    Anyway, I meant was that Marlena is going to spit fire when she finds out what Adrienne did to Sami,...and then when she finds out Sami was protecting Will,..Adrienne might be meeting up with a side of Marlena no one has seen in a long time!!....
    I tend to be a little sarcastic from time to time,but once you know how I write you'll get me!...Until then I'll excuse your poor manners,but if you choose to make an issue,then...Punto e basta,back at ya!...
    English would also be nice for Everyone!...Respectfully Mama

I'm neither rude nor did I put words in your mouth. The implication was clear as crystal and it was there. I tend to be MORE than "a little sarcastic" from time to time too and until then I'll pardon your poor writing skills.

Ummmmmmm You write "your bad manners"? And then "Respectfylly Mama"? Well you sure as hell aren't MY "mama". Nor are you respectful when you post. You've established the tone between us. And I'll match you insult for insult if that's the tedious game you enjoy playing. Frankly, I'd prefer to extol the virtues of Dr. Evans!!

Let's spar shall we? (assuming you know what "sparring" is) (Google it if not)

Perhaps if you pay attention you might possible learn something. And don't go sucking up to long-standing posters simply to give your post more credence in YOUR mind. I'm on to your type toots.

So en garde. And for future reference "bunto e basta" is an Italian expression (and I'll write in it whenever I choose) that you can easily plug into Google and get defined. Oh this like (thanks Judge Judy) shooting fish in a barrel.

I am a long-standing poster,You're the newbie... I do not go around insulting people even with reason...We don't treat one another like that on this board,we disagree but It's never personal...You Made it personal
    Damn good thing I'm not your Mama,my Children and Grandchildren wouldn't speak to a dog the way you spoke to me!..
    You have set the tone,with no respect,so you get none back!
    I won't lower my standards!..I'm on the end of no ones fishing line,You got No bite!
    Good bye I won't be waste my time,or any other words on you
    or your posts
    Mama Rosa

May wonders never cease. You're done. Good. You have a rather underhanded nasty way of insulting that you, I expect think goes unnoticed. Well I noticed. What fadingrose had to say applies totally. If I'm a "newbie" you'd think you'd WELCOME me if you're such a bloody saint behaviorally on this board. And on that same note this HARDLY seems the forum to discuss your job status! It's of no concern to me. But how I'm treated is and it appears that when it getso too rough for you, you depart. Don't let the doorknob .....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 02:24PM
    #223   2013/08/09 04:34PM
    allmylovingdays

I think MarMar is just as obsessed as Kristen JMO

#224   2013/08/14 08:49AM
    CdnMama

Has it ever been established what the age difference is between Kristen and Marlena? I get that Kristen is younger just wondering how much? I'm guessing Kristen to be about 10yrs older than Brady and just wondering what the age difference is between the two ladies? I'm guessing that plays a part in their hatred of each other and their long history as well. She was the younger woman who nabbed John from Marlena back in the day.

In real life these actresses both look great I have no idea their ages in real life but they both look great, this is in no way about the real life actresses protraying the parts, this is about the characters they portray only.

#225   2013/08/14 12:45PM
    mille

E. Davidson is 12 years older than E. Martsolf. D. hall is 11 years older than E. Davidson.

#226   2013/08/15 11:19AM
    CdnMama

Quote mille: E. Davidson is 12 years older than E. Martsolf. D. hall is 11 years older than E. Davidson.

Thank you for the info, but I was just wondering about the characters' ages?

#227   2013/08/17 06:02AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't know the ages on the show but when Kristen came on from the clips I've seen it looked as if she was 15-10 years younger than Marlena and John.

#228   2013/08/17 08:47AM
    CdnMama

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't know the ages on the show but when Kristen came on from the clips I've seen it looked as if she was 15-10 years younger than Marlena and John.

Thanks, that's about what I was thinking too

#229   2013/08/17 09:07AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't know the ages on the show but when Kristen came on from the clips I've seen it looked as if she was 15-10 years younger than Marlena and John.

Regardless of the ages of the actresses or of the characters they play, IMO Marlena looks at least as "young" as Kristen--who I've been thinking looks much more time-worn, even witchy (to fit the character?)

#230   2013/08/21 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Hun, I don't think you want to dig any deeper into this little tidbit you heard yesterday you will not be happy! Just warning you.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list