List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17953, Replies: 270
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/01/19 10:19AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

Quote shycat: He also can call her nana.Its better then doc.

There you go. But once again Will calls her what she is but oh my heart broke that he says she is the only one he can speak to without worrying about being judged and yet he really can't tell her anything because he knows deep down she judges and she judges.

#12   2012/01/19 10:39AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote days78: Dr. Marlena Evans is one of the best characters ever in daytime tv. DH can pack emotion and feeling into anything she does when she wants. The women can give you one tear, left or right eye on cue with whatever word you tell her to cry on, and she's beautiful to boot.

My read on her saying not to call her grandma is that she is joking around, but I guess all the haters don't see it that way, cause then they'd have nothing to complain about.
    I can cry at the drop of a hat doesn't mean I am a great actress. And I don't honestly think it was a joke but so glad that Will couldn't keep up with the pretense of calling her that, it wasn't an easy fit an besides he told her himself the other day he wanted a grandma more than a therapist so in a sense her asking him to even play along wasn't funny.

And yes, I put in the title bashing so people could freely express themselves.

Today we get to see her and EJ which I am looking forward to I love that he has been able to work around a new group of people and not just stuck in the same small circle.

LOL,Hi Amld!
    What is Marlena going to do to threaten Wells?.. Squint him to death!....and the way John feels about the DiMeras will she tell him she has gone to the mansion and threatened Wells? Everytime she gets involved in something DiMera something bad happens to someone in her family,she should learn...But it does put her in there trying to protect Will,even if Will doesn't want her help!
    I hope Wells laughs at her!

#13   2012/01/20 04:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote days78: Dr. Marlena Evans is one of the best characters ever in daytime tv. DH can pack emotion and feeling into anything she does when she wants. The women can give you one tear, left or right eye on cue with whatever word you tell her to cry on, and she's beautiful to boot.

My read on her saying not to call her grandma is that she is joking around, but I guess all the haters don't see it that way, cause then they'd have nothing to complain about.
    I can cry at the drop of a hat doesn't mean I am a great actress. And I don't honestly think it was a joke but so glad that Will couldn't keep up with the pretense of calling her that, it wasn't an easy fit an besides he told her himself the other day he wanted a grandma more than a therapist so in a sense her asking him to even play along wasn't funny.

And yes, I put in the title bashing so people could freely express themselves.

Today we get to see her and EJ which I am looking forward to I love that he has been able to work around a new group of people and not just stuck in the same small circle.

LOL,Hi Amld!
    What is Marlena going to do to threaten Wells?.. Squint him to death!....and the way John feels about the DiMeras will she tell him she has gone to the mansion and threatened Wells? Everytime she gets involved in something DiMera something bad happens to someone in her family,she should learn...But it does put her in there trying to protect Will,even if Will doesn't want her help!
    I hope Wells laughs at her!

He did!! did you see it, he mentioned that she must be unsatisfied at home since she came sniffing over to the DiMera house. SO it is a family trait that they do all seek out the most dangerous and wicked and it all started with Grandma. Maybe her epitaph will mention when she couldn't find release she went in search of her maker for she will always be {{{cue the music editors please fill i the dramatic swelling music here}}} Stefano's Queen of the Night.

jsfan6 OH NO PLEASE the woman wants to be thought of that way forever young. This is my one biggest IRKSOME thing with her, it started when Will came over the first time and she was acting very I guess Marlena like but I was .

It would be nice if she could show the concern without the judgement or expectations.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/20 04:59AM
    #14   2012/01/21 06:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote jsfan6: Mama Rosa, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ... "squint to death." Absolutely priceless!!!

She gets more and more annoying every time she is on. I think this may be a case of "Dr., heal thyself".

JSFAN that is what i wanted for the title of this thread but it was TOO long and I needed to add the bashing allowed

#15   2012/01/22 09:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Gosh I really hate Marlena!!!!! I just read Monday's recap and if she had just JUST ugh talked to Sami and told her what she knew, maybe then Will wouldn't have run off to EJ's and get caught up in something that he can't tell GRANDMA -so that now he feels like he just can't tell her anything anymore and is hating himself.

Instead of her going to EJ and saying too I know about you and Sami she has to play her little mind game. I can't understand why people feel that she is so close to him and was the perfect person for Will to come out to, when he has Sonny and his other friends (Chad, Melanie, Abby) who clearly would be able to accept him for who they've come to know and probably won't expect him to be this paragon of viture of the family or a celestrial being that will carry out some fabulous heroic task. Instead they just know he is Will, good friend, intelligent, great with computers and fun to be with when he isn't worried about his darn family's reputation.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/22 09:56AM
    #16   2012/01/22 10:51AM
    Friendly88

First off let me start by saying, I am glad KC fired both
    Hogan and Higley they should be blackballed!The only emotions Higley should be packing something into is her own sick mind.Now as for Marlena.I think she really cares for Will he is her grandson.Marlena trys to reach out to Sami but Sami treats her like garbage,so how can you get close to an ungrateful being like Sami.Marlena has made mistakes like any other parent.I cannot blame Marlena for being concerned for Will about working for a Dimera,eventhough EJ has Wills best interest at heart.I didn't like how Marlena threatned EJ,but I understood how she was feeling.Will came to EJ first attempting to Blackmail him.I feel Marlenas concern for Will is very real.

#17   2012/01/25 11:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Anyone want to clue me in. Was Grandma Marlena any help to Will today? or just her usual useless self?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list