List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17121, Replies: 270
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2013/07/19 12:58PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    fadingrose

Poor Marlena. She is one of those SUPER long-time characters who has been knocked about over all these years. Maybe only long-time fans like me appreciate her, but I wish some of the newcomers knew more about what she's been through, both as Stephano's sick obsession and John's soul-mate, a relationship that now seems forever doomed.

#182   2013/07/19 12:59PM
    fadingrose

Poor Marlena. She is one of those SUPER long-time characters who has been knocked about over all these years. Maybe only long-time fans like me appreciate her, but I wish some of the newcomers knew more about what she's been through, both as Stephano's sick obsession and John's soul-mate, a relationship that now seems forever doomed.

#183   2013/07/19 01:02PM
    fadingrose

Hey, computer. What's happening? I did not mean to say this TWICE.

#184   2013/07/19 01:16PM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose: Poor Marlena. She is one of those SUPER long-time characters who has been knocked about over all these years. Maybe only long-time fans like me appreciate her, but I wish some of the newcomers knew more about what she's been through, both as Stephano's sick obsession and John's soul-mate, a relationship that now seems forever doomed.

I am a very long time viewer and so I do know EVERYTHING with her...I just don't go for her being the one that is always the wounded one...she dishes out her share.
    And I never did care for John using Roman's nickname for her, but whatever.
    I do like to discuss both sides of it tho to kinda keep me in line

#185   2013/07/19 01:28PM
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose: Poor Marlena. She is one of those SUPER long-time characters who has been knocked about over all these years. Maybe only long-time fans like me appreciate her, but I wish some of the newcomers knew more about what she's been through, both as Stephano's sick obsession and John's soul-mate, a relationship that now seems forever doomed.

I am a very long time viewer and so I do know EVERYTHING with her...I just don't go for her being the one that is always the wounded one...she dishes out her share.
    And I never did care for John using Roman's nickname for her, but whatever.
    I do like to discuss both sides of it tho to kinda keep me in line

Yes. IMO Roman, Wayne Northrop, was the WOUNDED one.. JMO

#186   2013/07/19 02:03PM
    zuzu61

I posted this earlier in Daily Updates while watching today's show.
    ------------------------

When Sami says, "I want this day to be all about Eric". Marlena just has to throw a negative remark to Sami instead of saying,
    "Good for you Sami, I'm so proud of you for making today ALL about your Brother."
    Instead.. She says.. "Really? You never want that!"..
    What a Mother/Motha she is!!
    Always got to put Sami down. Always.. since day 1..
    (She always seemed to be jealous of the closeness between Young Sami and Roman (Wayne Northrop)..
    He was such a great Dad to Sami..
    Can't stand to look at Marlena.
    JMO

#187   2013/07/19 02:09PM
    zuzu61

Sure hope GRANDMA saves her GREEN dress for EASTER..
    Father Eric.. Better wear your to @ coming in her Easter Bonnet and GREEN dress.

#188   2013/07/19 02:13PM
    mille

Long time viewer here too. Love this character. Also love/loved her with John until this recent SL. Imo, I wished they would have kept D. Hogestyn as Roman, when WN left the show the first time. For me John and Marlena will always be soulmates, it's not that I didn't like WN as Roman, it's just that D. Hogestyn and Deidre Hall had way more chemistry as Roman and Marlena and eventually John and Marlena than Wayne Northrop.JMO

#189   2013/07/19 02:31PM
    zuzu61

Quote mille:

Long time viewer here too. Love this character. Also love/loved her with John until this recent SL. Imo, I wished they would have kept D. Hogestyn as Roman, when WN left the show the first time. For me John and Marlena will always be soulmates, it's not that I didn't like WN as Roman, it's just that D. Hogestyn and Deidre Hall had way more chemistry as Roman and Marlena and eventually John and Marlena than Wayne Northrop.JMO

We all have our likes and dislikes. And that cool.. Just that I LOOVED WN and IMO he got a dirty deal, just like BO.
    But I still respect everyone's opinions. Just glad we can all voice them here.

#190   2013/07/19 03:36PM
    ejami2012

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote mille:

We all have our likes and dislikes. And that cool.. Just that I LOOVED WN and IMO he got a dirty deal, just like BO.
    But I still respect everyone's opinions. Just glad we can all voice them here.

I loved John and Marlena they have been to h@#$ and back . Staying strong. Than they brought crazy Kristen and they ruined John by having him try to bed Kristin. I don't blame Marlena being mad since John was dumb enough to let Kristen 's plan work to break them up. Love when Ej told her he will protect his family and that includes her.

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list