List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17116, Replies: 270
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #171   2013/06/25 06:55PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

MarMar's instincts were very close but she doesn't get the cigar. I keep thinking Eric is going to remember the seeps but not whom and he is going to think somehow Niki did this and perhaps perhaps he will mention to momma how he knows his vows were broken and the woman he woke up to is Niki. Just saying

#172   2013/06/27 12:13PM
    allmylovingdays

Marlena you don't need Roman to fight your Kristen battles, just saying.

#173   2013/06/27 02:24PM
    dazgonby

How are the Brady's and Marlena so forgiving of Nicole...is it just because she did all that crap to Sami who they don't really give a rats azz about or that she is helping their precious Eric.
    I'm all for forgiveness but wow

#174   2013/06/28 09:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: How are the Brady's and Marlena so forgiving of Nicole...is it just because she did all that crap to Sami who they don't really give a rats azz about or that she is helping their precious Eric.
    I'm all for forgiveness but wow

Niki is a saint don't you know everyone loves her I agree with you, I couldn't understand grannies Caroline talking smack about Sami but then Father Eric did too and sure he got a tad bit upset with Niki for saying things about Sami after she was jailed that ONCE but he was ready to forgive her seconds later. Whatever whatever

#175   2013/07/03 10:52AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: Loved MarMar. I know I can't really believe it either but when she told Adriene off I was applauding.

Hi Amld!

Yeah I roared when Adianne came back with something along the line,...That She,Marlena was included in screwing up other peoples lives and that is starts at the top!...Then spinning on her healand out the door and leaving Marlena alone to catch her breath swallow and sigh!,...

They call me mellow yellow!..That's right..!..
    Yello!!LOL,Now that dates her!....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 10:55AM
    #176   2013/07/04 08:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Loved MarMar. I know I can't really believe it either but when she told Adriene off I was applauding.

Hi Amld!

Yeah I roared when Adianne came back with something along the line,...That She,Marlena was included in screwing up other peoples lives and that is starts at the top!...Then spinning on her healand out the door and leaving Marlena alone to catch her breath swallow and sigh!,...

They call me mellow yellow!..That's right..!..
    Yello!!LOL,Now that dates her!....

I've missed seeing your post mamarosa. Hope to see you post a bit more often. Hope life is treating you better and here's hoping today is filled with sunshine, family, good eats and fireworks!

#177   2013/07/18 08:07PM
    allmylovingdays

I've been a bit busy last few day, so I totally forgot to post my YUCK a DUCK factor when MarMar shared screen time with Will. I thought they were a bit too giddy and the way MarMar was sitting on the sofa with him. Just iiiicccckkkkk

#178   2013/07/19 09:53AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: I've been a bit busy last few day, so I totally forgot to post my YUCK a DUCK factor when MarMar shared screen time with Will. I thought they were a bit too giddy and the way MarMar was sitting on the sofa with him. Just iiiicccckkkkk

And don't you just love how they can always find a way to put a dig in about Sami.
    Will needs to get over himself but don't see that happening with good ole grandma there to run his mom down and him up.
    They are just so strange together

#179   2013/07/19 10:01AM
    allmylovingdays

I just can't watch those scenes. So I dont pay attention to her chatter

#180   2013/07/19 12:40PM
    dazgonby

So now we are back to the same ole thing with Marlena, knew it wouldn't last to long...don't get why everyone has to do the "its all about Sami thing" when Marlena even brought up about her picture having been in the portrait place!

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list