List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 18687, Replies: 270
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2013/05/29 05:43AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

On the daily recapping we were cracking up on her WOOOOLLLLFFF moment when she figured she had the goods on Kristen. So apropos!

#162   2013/05/30 04:26AM
    dazgonby

So Marlena goes back to Stefanos and lets herself in? Suprised she didn't run to John.
    Was not suprised at how happy she is with someone else's pain (Brady) for her gain...oh that's right she is saving Brady.

#163   2013/05/30 05:46PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: So Marlena goes back to Stefanos and lets herself in? Suprised she didn't run to John.
    Was not suprised at how happy she is with someone else's pain (Brady) for her gain...oh that's right she is saving Brady.

I wonder how long her disdain for John will last

#164   2013/06/12 06:11PM
    allmylovingdays

I've been cheering that she has been too preoccupied to even think of Will and the new baby but BUT

today the ending with Brady i thought i was going to throw up.

#165   2013/06/16 09:14AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm not going to bash -SURPRISE RIGHT

two scoops said somethings about MarMar that I thought I would share

Interestingly enough, breaking up with John has helped return Marlena to the savvy Doc Evans I actually enjoy watching. She's been spunkier, more supportive, and all-around smarter since not running around after John, whimpering and ringing her black-glove clad hands. Yep, Mar Mar's getting her groove back. I like it. I like it a lot.

And if you can't believe I wrote two entire paragraphs praising Ms. Marlena, hold on to your seats -- I'm about to write another one! I enjoyed that she's pledging to be there for Sami. It's about time! Granted, she's been stressed out lately, so maybe she's a little confused and thinks she's supporting Carrie, Belle, or even the postman, but I'll take it. Marlena and Sami actually working together could be made of win.

#166   2013/06/17 11:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Loved MarMar. I know I can't really believe it either but when she told Adriene off I was applauding.

#167   2013/06/17 11:24AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: Loved MarMar. I know I can't really believe it either but when she told Adriene off I was applauding.

Ok here goes...I actually liked Marlena being back like before John Black days...I kept waiting for her to make her usual snide remarks about Sami and it didn't happen and I was actually so glad!
    Then when she let Adrienne have it...I was like YES.
    Oh for those days before JB...Marlena actually had a brain and used it.
    Well I didn't get struck by lightening so I feel better

#168   2013/06/20 06:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Loved MarMar. I know I can't really believe it either but when she told Adriene off I was applauding.

Ok here goes...I actually liked Marlena being back like before John Black days...I kept waiting for her to make her usual snide remarks about Sami and it didn't happen and I was actually so glad!
    Then when she let Adrienne have it...I was like YES.
    Oh for those days before JB...Marlena actually had a brain and used it.
    Well I didn't get struck by lightening so I feel better

ME too? i liked her for a bit that day. then she decided to turn on EJ again and i was ok..that lasted 10 minutes

#169   2013/06/20 07:43AM
    dazgonby

Can't expect Marlena to be nice to Sami and Ej at the same time, I think Marlena would have a stroke or something
    Baby steps...at least until Marlena is back in John's orbit.

#170   2013/06/23 09:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: Can't expect Marlena to be nice to Sami and Ej at the same time, I think Marlena would have a stroke or something
    Baby steps...at least until Marlena is back in John's orbit.

two scoops agrees with you
    soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

I loved seeing Marlena support Sami and take on Adrienne. Sure, it was a little weird of Marlena to jump all over Adrienne for holding Will responsible for Sami's mistakes but then turn and deem E.J. bad because of his family's evils. But at least Marlena is at the Sami party now. And my mother's argument that John has been holding Marlena back all these years certainly seems to be gaining support. It's amazing what picking the right mate will do for a character.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list