List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17168, Replies: 270
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2013/05/25 01:17PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    mama rosa

Why didn't Marlena call Roman??...He's Ari's Great Grandpa,always herself first!....And did she even let Kate hold Ari??...

I hope that Gabi includes Kate when she takes Ari to see Rafe!!....

#152   2013/05/28 06:45AM
    allmylovingdays

OMG mamarosa --I wonder why those who had a fit over Lucas being called by his mom didn't throw the gauntlet down over MarMar not calling Roman. Hope called him and yet it was weird not seeing him at the hospital to check on his grandson.

#153   2013/05/28 11:38AM
    dazgonby

Unbelieveable...Marlena can't even wait to get away from her grandson Johnny because of being so self centered!
    Thought she was going to have a break down trying to figure who she could dump Johnny off on.
    Worst grandparent ever!

#154   2013/05/28 12:07PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: Unbelieveable...Marlena can't even wait to get away from her grandson Johnny because of being so self centered!
    Thought she was going to have a break down trying to figure who she could dump Johnny off on.
    Worst grandparent ever!

Thank you for voicing my opinion. I couldn't believe the cow didn't even say goodbye. He is going to think she hates him. Which for me never seeing her with Johnny would be just five and dandy.

#155   2013/05/28 12:19PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: Unbelieveable...Marlena can't even wait to get away from her grandson Johnny because of being so self centered!
    Worst grandparent ever!

Thank you for voicing my opinion. I couldn't believe the cow didn't even say goodbye. He is going to think she hates him. Which for me never seeing her with Johnny would be just five and dandy.

Sami told the truth when she told Marlena ALL she's EVER cared about was JOHN!!
    I wish those 2 would go Babysit her ONLY perfect child's baby. (Carrie)

Poor Little Johnny!! She is a NUT.. A selfish Nut!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/28 12:20PM
    #156   2013/05/28 12:37PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Worst grandparent ever!

high five. And take he isn't needed in town either.

Sami told the truth when she told Marlena ALL she's EVER cared about was JOHN!!
    I wish those 2 would go Babysit her ONLY perfect child's baby. (Carrie)

Poor Little Johnny!! She is a NUT.. A selfish Nut!!

#157   2013/05/28 02:26PM
    dazgonby

Isn't it funny how Marlena can't go there to see her daughter or her grandkids but she can really beat it over there to make Brady look at that picture with Kristen in it.
    ..really pretty sad.
    Too bad she doesn't treat all her grandkids like she does
    Will...but then she always was really big on playing favorites.

#158   2013/05/28 02:55PM
    Moms Days

Quote dazgonby: Isn't it funny how Marlena can't go there to see her daughter or her grandkids but she can really beat it over there to make Brady look at that picture with Kristen in it.
    ..really pretty sad.

Excellent point! My thought exactly! She refuses to visit Sami or her grandchildren but hey to get even with Kristen and get John back...now that is worth going there for. I think she is also trying to make sure Sami knows she does not approve of EJ. If I were Sami I would not let her around Johnny or Sydney since she will probably try to convince them that they should hate their father and worship Saint Rafe.

#159   2013/05/28 04:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote dazgonby: Isn't it funny how Marlena can't go there to see her daughter or her grandkids but she can really beat it over there to make Brady look at that picture with Kristen in it.
    ..really pretty sad.

Excellent point! My thought exactly! She refuses to visit Sami or her grandchildren but hey to get even with Kristen and get John back...now that is worth going there for. I think she is also trying to make sure Sami knows she does not approve of EJ. If I were Sami I would not let her around Johnny or Sydney since she will probably try to convince them that they should hate their father and worship Saint .
    . Argh she just makes me sick

#160   2013/05/29 04:12AM
    annabannana

I hope the rummors aren't true that Steph gets his queen of the night. I don't want to see those 2 old pharts rutting.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list