List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 18676, Replies: 270
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2013/05/17 11:10PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    Stefano Rules

As bad as Sami can be I always remember how Marlena treated her growing up. Marlena always favored Carrie and never made time for Sami. Even when Sami grew up, Marlena was not there for Sami in her times of need or even her marriages because she was too busy with John. Yeah, look what all that attention to John got you, Mar-Mar.

Now we see Hope doing that to Ciara, and we have another Sami in the making.

#142   2013/05/17 11:20PM
    flightygirl

Marmar is sooo pathetic and self involved. They never should have let her breed.

#143   2013/05/18 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

I read that we got to see strong MarMar yesterday oh ok....

#144   2013/05/18 10:18AM
    mama rosa

Ha ha! Brady...Kick her when she's up, Kick her when she's down!!...LOL

#145   2013/05/21 06:54PM
    allmylovingdays

oye sigh. I wonder if this wench will have the time to see Will in the hospital...all this and Kristen's wedding/bedding of John. I am sure we will be forced to see her at Will's beside. small dosage writers ok...in small increments...I can only sufer her in small increments.

#146   2013/05/21 06:55PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Ha ha! Brady...Kick her when she's up, Kick her when she's down!!...LOL

OMG what is the name of this song!! now you have it running through my head!!!!

#147   2013/05/22 06:53PM
    allmylovingdays

Days and the people who can't realize the truth make me laugh.

GreatGrandma MarMar you had me at your "i care about my daughter blah blah blah bs you were laying on today" at least your freaking feathers and colors never change and I can spot your phooney baloney miles away.

#148   2013/05/22 07:10PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: Days and the people who can't realize the truth make me laugh.

GreatGrandma MarMar you had me at your "i care about my daughter blah blah blah bs you were laying on today" at least your freaking feathers and colors never change and I can spot your phooney baloney miles away.

Could Marlena be anymore disloyal to Sami? Amazing how Marlena professes her love while stabbing Sami in the back at the same time. Marlena has not even been to see Sami & her grandchildren at the DiMera Mansion. Might be nice if Marlena went to visit her Daughter and Grandchildren so she can see for herself if they are feeling loved and happy before she passes judgment.

#149   2013/05/22 07:12PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Days and the people who can't realize the truth make me laugh.

Could Marlena be anymore disloyal to Sami? Amazing how Marlena professes her love while stabbing Sami in the back at the same time. Marlena has not even been to see Sami & her grandchildren at the DiMera Mansion. Might be nice if Marlena went to visit her Daughter and Grandchildren so she can see for herself if they are feeling loved and happy before she passes judgment.

I know what a cow. but she had me cracking up when she said my daughter is my priority her and her happiness WHO WROTE THAT LIE!!

#150   2013/05/25 05:34AM
    allmylovingdays

MAY I.

Ciara and I

you know EJ don't leave Johnny with grandma MarMar too much I would hate for him to have this 'so called' connection she does with Will. I don't think Sami would like it either :P

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list