List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 17195, Replies: 270
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/05/01 05:41AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

GOOD GOD did you see her and Hope totally dismiss and forget Ciarra yesterday. The girl is in crisis but those two raggedyass women are fretting over poor MarMar!!!

#132   2013/05/01 06:38AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: GOOD GOD did you see her and Hope totally dismiss and forget Ciarra yesterday. The girl is in crisis but those two raggedyass women are fretting over poor MarMar!!!

Nothing new with that...oh wait...Ciarra zinged them really good...go Ciarra!

#133   2013/05/09 11:14AM
    allmylovingdays

People love MarMar scenes with Will. Today. Just filler. Filller

#134   2013/05/16 12:32PM
    dazgonby

It's rather funny how Marlena made this big deal about going to see Sami and she never ends up there.
    I'm sure Sami will be interested in hearing how her mom knows that Ej did this to Rafe.

#135   2013/05/16 01:24PM
    tariro

Quote dazgonby: It's rather funny how Marlena made this big deal about going to see Sami and she never ends up there.
    I'm sure Sami will be interested in hearing how her mom knows that Ej did this to Rafe.

I'm sure she meant to when she said it ,probably even prepared a choice speech for dear Sami as a way of psycho-analyzing her into getting back with Rafe then on her way there ,she suddenly remembered that John doesn't want her anymore and decided to concentrate on that instead after all he is the only one that ever mattered to her.

#136   2013/05/17 05:32AM
    allmylovingdays

WHAT she hasn't seen Sami yet? but but that was her whole OMG my poor SAMI --jeez so typical of Mar Mar

#137   2013/05/17 12:44PM
    allmylovingdays

How did you all like MarMar today, wasn't she classy thankfully since her man is too stupid she still had a knight in shining((wish this site had the ability to have strike overs)TARNISHED armor there defending her to Brady.

#138   2013/05/17 12:56PM
    dazgonby

And they say Sami is an idiot

#139   2013/05/17 01:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: And they say Sami is an idiot

Doesn't that drive you crazy? I know it made me angry that today grandma Caroline said she was stupid and saying that to NIKI? COME ON! these writers for past three episodes have been getting on my last nerve.

#140   2013/05/17 01:53PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: And they say Sami is an idiot

Doesn't that drive you crazy? I know it made me angry that today grandma Caroline said she was stupid and saying that to NIKI? COME ON! these writers for past three episodes have been getting on my last nerve.

With family like Sami has, who needs enemies? No wonder she rebelled considering how often her own family likes to remind her of her past bad behavior. Sami is supposed to forgive and forget all the many, many crimes everyone in her family has committed, but she gets her past thrown in her face Constantly. Marlena and Grandma Caroline are two of the worst when it comes to that.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list