List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 18078, Replies: 270
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/02/25 05:01PM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays: Why does she constantly call herself 'this girl' That's what drove me to write the title in the first place because she didn't like 'Grandma Marlena' and then yesterday I swear I heard the harpy calling herself 'this girl' three times, first with EJ, then with Kristen and then with John. HONEY OWN UP TO IT, we all are aging --you are going to be a GREAT GRANDMA!!

Lol, Kate didn't like being called grandmother either, and she definitely doesn't like to be called great grandmother, she told Will this herself. Yes, we all age, it's a blessing some don't get the opportunity! So you don't like the character Marlena, that's fine, but just because she says "this girl" that doesn't mean she doesn't like aging. Yes, I think Marlena and Kate, the characters will make wonderful great-grandparents. As far as both actress's go they are beautiful women in their own right.

#102   2013/02/26 03:56AM
    mama rosa

What's up with not returning Sami's phone message??...I mean My God,how long was Gabi in distress in fear of loosing her baby!...and Marlena doesn't return the call!!!!WTH,is up with that!! Then the B!tch goes over and tells Brady no one called Him because they didn't think he would take their calls!!!Poor Brady !!!!!!!!Who does she think she is?????
    What a horrible thing to do to Brady!! ...Marlena your a selfish,delusional,idiot!!....Just where did she get her licence to practice??....If she treated he patients like that she would be out of buisness!!...She might not bully people but what she does is Guilt Trips,and Blame transfers and I think that's worse!!!...Marlena you screwed up, leave the line open In case your precious John might phone!
    The Cow!

#103   2013/02/26 05:23AM
    stjarna

And everyone is always on about how selfish Samantha is, and the way she - I thinks she has it from her mama Marelena, who imo , is a very self-centered person!!!!!And always shows favoritism, as well as being judgemental...

The kids don;t behave the way she thinks they ought to - straight away she is miffed... what was thhat about with Eric? Concern that one more of her kids would follow their heart!!!??? she can follow her heart, but they can;t !

oh, it's probably cos the choice of their partner is not so great as her beloved John!?

#104   2013/02/27 03:52PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: What's up with not returning Sami's phone message??...I mean My God,how long was Gabi in distress in fear of loosing her baby!...and Marlena doesn't return the call!!!!WTH,is up with that!! Then the B!tch goes over and tells Brady no one called Him because they didn't think he would take their calls!!!Poor Brady !!!!!!!!Who does she think she is?????
    What a horrible thing to do to Brady!! ...Marlena your a selfish,delusional,idiot!!....Just where did she get her licence to practice??....If she treated he patients like that she would be out of buisness!!...She might not bully people but what she does is Guilt Trips,and Blame transfers and I think that's worse!!!...Marlena you screwed up, leave the line open In case your precious John might phone!
    The Cow!

SEE that's why I brought this one back up to the front when I heard her tell him that bullshitversion of her psychobabble.

I get that they both are going to be greatgrandma's and yes Kate did say to her son you did this to me hahahahaaha but Kate doesn't go around calling herself a girl. I don't know why but I think it's how MarMar see's herself as her teen idols from when she was growing up in the 60's, some of her mannerisms and things irk me so much.

#105   2013/02/27 04:46PM
    dazgonby

Quote mama rosa: What's up with not returning Sami's phone message??...I mean My God,how long was Gabi in distress in fear of loosing her baby!...and Marlena doesn't return the call!!!!WTH,is up with that!! Then the B!tch goes over and tells Brady no one called Him because they didn't think he would take their calls!!!Poor Brady !!!!!!!!Who does she think she is?????
    The Cow!

Oh thank you Mama Rosa...everything you said is right on and I was just too p-o to even log in here till now!
    What Marlena said to Brady was such a big freaking LIE...oh yes...no way to get out of that...and I so hope that Brady finds out the truth.
    I know that when Marlena runs in to someone/anyone she will be glad to put all the blame on Sami for this whole thing... she is a sick woman.

#106   2013/02/27 05:43PM
    Stefano Rules

Well, I've always said that Sami acts up the way she does because of her upbringing with Marlena. She's always tried to be so self-righteous, but she fell off that pedestal when Sami caught her boinking John on the conference room table all those years ago. Then last year when she encouraged Carrie to go after Rafe, I wanted to smack her. And what she said to poor Brady today was so cruel. I mean I know she hates Kristen, but to take it out on Brady was uncalled for. She's supposed to be a shrink. No wonder John left.

#107   2013/02/27 09:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Stefano Rules: Well, I've always said that Sami acts up the way she does because of her upbringing with Marlena. She's always tried to be so self-righteous, but she fell off that pedestal when Sami caught her boinking John on the conference room table all those years ago. Then last year when she encouraged Carrie to go after Rafe, I wanted to smack her. And what she said to poor Brady today was so cruel. I mean I know she hates Kristen, but to take it out on Brady was uncalled for. She's supposed to be a shrink. No wonder John left.

Loving the antiMarlooneyness!

#108   2013/02/28 03:48AM
    mama rosa

Quote dazgonby:
    The Cow!

Oh thank you Mama Rosa...everything you said is right on and I was just too p-o to even log in here till now!
    What Marlena said to Brady was such a big freaking LIE...oh yes...no way to get out of that...and I so hope that Brady finds out the truth.
    I know that when Marlena runs in to someone/anyone she will be glad to put all the blame on Sami for this whole thing... she is a sick woman.

...and then she says to Abe, Every time the phone rings,I think it,Sami,or Gabi,with bad news....WTH, How about getting off your ass and go see them sometimes!!..Marlena is really bugging the heck out of me!!..
    Kate at least drops everything for her Family,and runs to them!!....But Not Marlena,Its like if it's not about her,or John she could care less....but It's not a competition!!

#109   2013/02/28 08:28AM
    stjarna

are her and kate greatgranma-friends...i am lost...

#110   2013/02/28 09:10AM
    Cynderdays

Quote stjarna: are her and kate greatgranma-friends...i am lost...

I know, right?

Marlena wants the town of Salem to shun Kristen for trying to kill her, but she can be gal pals 'let's do coffee' with Kate, the woman that tried to have her daughter Samantha killed.

How selfish and messed up is Marlena?

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list