List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 18699, Replies: 270
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/02/12 10:58AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    mille

Lol, love the character Marlena Evans-Black! She loves her daughter, saying that, Stefano called Marlena just to taunt her. Samantha loves her mother too, if she didn't she would not give Marlena the time of day. Samantha dose not have to worry about her Mother's feelings toward Elvis. Seffy will be the one coming between Elvis and Samantha, he feels Brady and Samantha are beneath his children. Steffy will be back in Salem reining his children in, lol likes he's "Father Knows Best"

#92   2013/02/12 01:37PM
    tariro

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano calling her was So now MarMar knows that John went a calling. I wonder if she will go check up on Eric?

I still don't get how this woman and most everyone in town forgets how was lusting and wanting to be with Carrie.

But I am glad that Sami told her mom her news. She knew it wasn't go to be an easy task and at least she didn't have to hear more psychobabble out of MarMar's mouth. Getting that phone call though had to make her feel like she was justified in thinking will things change if /and when Stefano comes back to town.

Glad Samantha told her to talk to her like a mum. and then it came out good from Marlena- I mean she can say stuff normally- LOL
    And about Carrie and Rafe... Marlena knows all about their decision about getting together-but the baby happened- otherwise he would be with Carrie now!!!talking about Rafe being hurt-ugh!!!

Stefano and she should get together!LOL
    Soon she will have the headache with Eric too...

all kids doing what they want and noone is listening!

Can't wait for the Eric situation to implode,would love to see Marlena's face when that happens. Its so weird; when I was 12, I loved Marlena and felt really passionately about her relationship with John ,they were totally my favourite couple( mostly cause I found Roman really boring) and now John is gone away and I'm unmoved ,its a measure of how much I've grown and changed because I used to see the world through Marlena's eyes and now I see it through Sami's (I do understand that that has a lot to do with the fact that Sami replaced Marlena as the leading lady so her viewpoint is more central to the show) but its harder for me to sympathise with Marlena now and I do realise what a bad mother she was though I enjoyed the affair at the time.

#93   2013/02/12 02:45PM
    mille

Quote tropical beach: Everyone who is bashing Marlena and or John should go back to 1986 forward on You Tube (all clips are there) and watch these two. They show you what love and devotion is. Along with Bo and Hope these two are the best. Marlena is not responsible for her grown daughter Sammie's behavior. Sammie is just irresponsible. If you go back to 1993-94 Marlena did everything she could to fix things with Sammy. Roman holds a lot of responsibility for Sammy's behavior. Carrie, Eric, and Belle turned out perfect. Brady gave them a hard time but he realizes and he loves Marlena and John. She really isn't being partial to Carrie it is just that Carrie appreciates everything that John and Marlena did for her. They raised Carrie as their own. She isn't telling Carrie what to do or not to do. She is listening and telling her to follow her heart because if you don't you can hurt alot of people. Meaning she didn't follow her heart right away with her love for John and it hurt more people. Roman was presumed dead and missing when she started her relationship with John and then Stefano made her and John believe he was Roman when she was with John and her heart was with John from that point forward. They were always solemates. Watch the following clip:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NGUh-NgJ6A&feature=related

History is the truth! Marlena actually fell in love with John before he was presumed to be Roman coming back from the dead. she was in love with John when she thought he was Stefano. As far as the character Samantha, right now she has a s/l, that makes her as you would say the lead character, but they to shall be a back burnner too. Bo/Hope, J/M, Shane/Kimberly, Steve/Kayla and to some degree Jennifer/Jack. Samantha/Elvis will never have what these Super Couples have or had. If you really want to talk about a lead s/l or actor, it would have to go to Sonny and Will, not Samantha and her male of the month

#94   2013/02/13 06:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano calling her was So now MarMar knows that John went a calling. I wonder if she will go check up on Eric?

I still don't get how this woman and most everyone in town forgets how was lusting and wanting to be with Carrie.

But I am glad that Sami told her mom her news. She knew it wasn't go to be an easy task and at least she didn't have to hear more psychobabble out of MarMar's mouth. Getting that phone call though had to make her feel like she was justified in thinking will things change if /and when Stefano comes back to town.

Glad Samantha told her to talk to her like a mum. and then it came out good from Marlena- I mean she can say stuff normally- LOL
    And about Carrie and Rafe... Marlena knows all about their decision about getting together-but the baby happened- otherwise he would be with Carrie now!!!talking about Rafe being hurt-ugh!!!

Stefano and she should get together!LOL
    Soon she will have the headache with Eric too...

all kids doing what they want and noone is listening!

Can't wait for the Eric situation to implode,would love to see Marlena's face when that happens. Its so weird; when I was 12, I loved Marlena and felt really passionately about her relationship with John ,they were totally my favourite couple( mostly cause I found Roman really boring) and now John is gone away and I'm unmoved ,its a measure of how much I've grown and changed because I used to see the world through Marlena's eyes and now I see it through Sami's (I do understand that that has a lot to do with the fact that Sami replaced Marlena as the leading lady so her viewpoint is more central to the show) but its harder for me to sympathise with Marlena now and I do realise what a bad mother she was though I enjoyed the affair at the time.

MARMAR's face might melt off --Kristen will have a field day with this, she already was acting like oh poor Marlena she has us and Sami & EJ ..what next. It is going to be fun.

#95   2013/02/19 12:34PM
    stjarna

Marlena should go to Europe and be with John or Stefano...Had enough of her!

#96   2013/02/19 02:45PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna: Marlena should go to Europe and be with John or Stefano...Had enough of her!

Don't worry! Stefano will soon be around to sweep her off her feet

#97   2013/02/19 03:57PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote stjarna: Marlena should go to Europe and be with John or Stefano...Had enough of her!

I think you mean KNOCK her off her feet. Have her more unsettled than what her hubby already is doing.

It would be sort of funny if Marlooney did get a bit chummy with Stefano because KATE would explode, she isn't over him yet. But I don't see it happening and really don't want it to happen. I like MarMar not liking EJ with Samantha just as much as I like Stefano not being too happy about his children's choices.

I liked the scenes with EJ and Marlena. Damn he is just happy and cute right now.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the scenes where MarMar's hubby dismissed her without even saying goodbye. It can't last too long, so I have to enjoy the crumbs they are throwing at me watching her world crumble.

#98   2013/02/19 10:28PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I think you mean KNOCK her off her feet. Have her more unsettled than what her hubby already is doing.

It would be sort of funny if Marlooney did get a bit chummy with Stefano because KATE would explode, she isn't over him yet. But I don't see it happening and really don't want it to happen. I like MarMar not liking EJ with Samantha just as much as I like Stefano not being too happy about his children's choices.

I liked the scenes with EJ and Marlena. Damn he is just happy and cute right now.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the scenes where MarMar's hubby dismissed her without even saying goodbye. It can't last too long, so I have to enjoy the crumbs they are throwing at me watching her world crumble.

Me too.

#99   2013/02/20 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Why does she constantly call herself 'this girl' That's what drove me to write the title in the first place because she didn't like 'Grandma Marlena' and then yesterday I swear I heard the harpy calling herself 'this girl' three times, first with EJ, then with Kristen and then with John. HONEY OWN UP TO IT, we all are aging --you are going to be a GREAT GRANDMA!!

#100   2013/02/25 01:46PM
    allmylovingdays

8) I got your number MarMar you are using all the tools that they taught you about psychology and you use them against your family to make them feel worthless and stupid. Stefano and you are so alike. How doesn't Salem see this -how stupid that they want to believe in good and evil and miss that you are just as fckedup and the DiMera family.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list