List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/18 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:22AM, Views: 18672, Replies: 270
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/01/18 06:44AM
    GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    allmylovingdays

I did the search button and couldn't find my bashing thread. SO here we go again.

Today she hears that Will is working for EJ. She tries to act again like she is concered with Will's choices but to me if she really wanted to nip this all in the bud she would go to SAMI and talk about their past and tell her she knows of what happened and can't she see herself in Will. I needs to be done. If she really cares for him she would put aside her stupid pride or whatever it is -is it that she feels like she isn't guilty of making a mistake because it was the love of her life. HELLO she was married to Roman at the time.

I have another comment to make....but I need to see today's episode first. To see if what I read on a recap is true.

#2   2012/01/18 07:30AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed
    SandraJ

Quote allmylovingdays: I did the search button and couldn't find my bashing thread. SO here we go again.

Today she hears that Will is working for EJ. She tries to act again like she is concered with Will's choices but to me if she really wanted to nip this all in the bud she would go to SAMI and talk about their past and tell her she knows of what happened and can't she see herself in Will. I needs to be done. If she really cares for him she would put aside her stupid pride or whatever it is -is it that she feels like she isn't guilty of making a mistake because it was the love of her life. HELLO she was married to Roman at the time.

I have another comment to make....but I need to see today's episode first. To see if what I read on a recap is true.

Marlena has guilt issues herself. Whenever Sami goes off on her, she just takes it. Come on! No child should be allowed to talk to their mother like that on a consistent basis. Marlena needs to "man" up herself and let Sami know that enough is enough. Sure, Sami should be able to tell her how hurt she was/is by Marlena's betrayal but the screaming and yelling???? That entire family is dysfunctional. It's not wonder that poor Will is all screwed up. Marlena needs to get to the bottom of her own issues. It's the same scenario over and over - Marlena comes to Sami with that smile on her face - Sami yells, screams and insults Marlena and Marlena walks away.

#3   2012/01/18 08:28AM
    allmylovingdays

SO the whole family needs therapy. I gues it is true physician heal thyself..or doctors are the worst patients because they think they are gods.

#4   2012/01/18 11:05AM
    Re: GRANDMA Marlena. bashing allowed [i]doc[/i]
    allmylovingdays

Someone on recapping said she asked to be called "doc". She is plenty old enough to be GRANDMA I hate women who can't accept their age.

#5   2012/01/18 11:44AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: Someone on recapping said she asked to be called "doc". She is plenty old enough to be GRANDMA I hate women who can't accept their age.

ITA,Even Kate loves to hear her Grandchildren,call her Gram ma Kate!! Makes her Beam! But Marlena shruggs at it!What does Will call her in public,Marlena...says it all!

Yep, Salem needs a new shrink in town for the shrink!..Oh, sorry the Doc!!LOL

#6   2012/01/18 05:51PM
    days78

Dr. Marlena Evans is one of the best characters ever in daytime tv. DH can pack emotion and feeling into anything she does when she wants. The women can give you one tear, left or right eye on cue with whatever word you tell her to cry on, and she's beautiful to boot.

My read on her saying not to call her grandma is that she is joking around, but I guess all the haters don't see it that way, cause then they'd have nothing to complain about.

#7   2012/01/18 05:54PM
    janlee

I can't stand Marlena. Sami was right when she told her all she cared about was John. It's true she was never there for her kids. Now she suddenly wants to help

#8   2012/01/19 04:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote days78: Dr. Marlena Evans is one of the best characters ever in daytime tv. DH can pack emotion and feeling into anything she does when she wants. The women can give you one tear, left or right eye on cue with whatever word you tell her to cry on, and she's beautiful to boot.

My read on her saying not to call her grandma is that she is joking around, but I guess all the haters don't see it that way, cause then they'd have nothing to complain about.
    I can cry at the drop of a hat doesn't mean I am a great actress. And I don't honestly think it was a joke but so glad that Will couldn't keep up with the pretense of calling her that, it wasn't an easy fit an besides he told her himself the other day he wanted a grandma more than a therapist so in a sense her asking him to even play along wasn't funny.

And yes, I put in the title bashing so people could freely express themselves.

Today we get to see her and EJ which I am looking forward to I love that he has been able to work around a new group of people and not just stuck in the same small circle.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/19 04:36AM
    #9   2012/01/19 05:03AM
    shycat

He also can call her nana.Its better then doc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list