List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 20342, Replies: 431
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/06/19 03:59PM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    allmylovingdays

i went to the imdb and it didn't show anything new. Let me go back on my laptop tonight and see if my history still shows where people were discussing him. And I will post it tomorrow.

#62   2012/06/20 04:42PM
    allmylovingdays

I'm sorry I forgot to look last night. I was exhausted. I will check it out tonight and tell you tomorrow. I PROMISE!

#63   2012/06/21 12:37PM
    Friendly88

Philip would be perfect to be
    CEO of Titian.How about Ricky/Peter Porte
    from Y&R as CEO of Titian.Check out clips
    on youtube of Peter Porte.He is Gorgeous
    young and hot.I have read Sami needs a rival
    so maybe Peter Porte would fit in well as
    Kates assistant or other at MW Cosmetics.

#64   2012/06/21 03:27PM
    allmylovingdays

and once again I failed you. I watched Dallas last night and that was it didn't even go online. hold on I have my laptop up right now I will do some research.

Friendly intersting choice but he is younger than what Philip was but I've seen a photo where he is on the beach and YOWZA!! hot stuff gorgeous and you could totally want to jump that mans bones but I still wouldn't mind Nicole trying for him and well Nicole is too old for Philip if he plays the part.

#65   2012/06/21 10:06PM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: and once again I failed you. I watched Dallas last night and that was it didn't even go online. hold on I have my laptop up right now I will do some research.

Friendly intersting choice but he is younger than what Philip was but I've seen a photo where he is on the beach and YOWZA!! hot stuff gorgeous and you could totally want to jump that mans bones but I still wouldn't mind Nicole trying for him and well Nicole is too old for Philip if he plays the part.

It's OK I have been working a lot lately and I haven't been able to keep up with what's going on. They do need a Phillip and if JKJ is not available I would be open to younger and gorgeous.

#66   2012/06/22 05:23AM
    allmylovingdays

thanks I did try to look last night but when I did a search for his name all I could find was that they last talked about him in November and I think that's when he did that movie on lifetime. I think I will do a search over on DaytimeRoyalty I don't want to join their website so I hope I can search as a visitor only.

So far in the soapbooks the only person they are talking about recasting is Eric Brady. The books sounds like the decision should be coming soon.

#67   2012/06/22 09:10AM
    allmylovingdays

I guess I was dreaming. I spent a lot of time on my laptop typing in Jay's name and nothing new is on his biography or filmography I just found out he was born and raised in Springield Missouri he's a midwest actor.

#68   2012/06/22 09:17AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: I guess I was dreaming. I spent a lot of time on my laptop typing in Jay's name and nothing new is on his biography or filmography I just found out he was born and raised in Springield Missouri he's a midwest actor.

I guess I like those midwestern boys....(And British men)!

#69   2012/06/24 03:29PM
    flightygirl

Bring back Philly K!

#70   2012/06/25 07:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: Bring back Philly K!

And you know I agree. They had a party for Molly when she left and I looked at the photos and was hoping he would be there -nope

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list