List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 20467, Replies: 431
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/06/07 05:19AM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    allmylovingdays

Missfits you know that the actor who played Lucky left maybe six months ago. He's too young in my opinion. Besides we really want JAY BACK as Philip.

#52   2012/06/07 06:20PM
    kxiii

Quote allmylovingdays: Missfits you know that the actor who played Lucky left maybe six months ago. He's too young in my opinion. Besides we really want JAY BACK as Philip.

What too young? the Actor Lucky in real life is 30 and Jay in real life is 35, not much age difference, Plus Jay looks way younger in my opinion. But I agree I think Lucky would make a real good Philip, just saying.

#53   2012/06/07 06:54PM
    allmylovingdays

JJ looks like a baby is he really in his 30's?

#54   2012/06/12 05:09PM
    allmylovingdays

I just need to know where are the Kiriakis'??? Did they all run off with Vivian?

#55   2012/06/12 05:13PM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: I just need to know where are the Kiriakis'??? Did they all run off with Vivian?

They could Sora Parker and he could run Titan.

#56   2012/06/14 07:15AM
    allmylovingdays

While I was chatting about storyline for Peter it dawned on me that his son Shawn is a Kiriakis.

#57   2012/06/14 10:36AM
    flightygirl

Please bring back JKJ as Philip.

#58   2012/06/15 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: Please bring back JKJ as Philip.

I think I read yesterday he is doing a feature movie so now I doubt we can get Jay back.

You know Universal or NBC owns so many affiliates and I know this is about Philip but these soap actors have times that they aren't working and with all the shows that are under the Universal Umbrella I don't see why they don't get the actors working on some of the primetime shows, USA and TNT have like Covert Affairs, Burn Notice, Suits, Psych, Common Law, Southland, I can't think of the name of any others but if the daytime actors could have been given some work on those shows maybe we wouldn't be losing them.

#59   2012/06/18 05:20AM
    allmylovingdays

bump.

#60   2012/06/19 10:43AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl: Please bring back JKJ as Philip.

I think I read yesterday he is doing a feature movie so now I doubt we can get Jay back.

You know Universal or NBC owns so many affiliates and I know this is about Philip but these soap actors have times that they aren't working and with all the shows that are under the Universal Umbrella I don't see why they don't get the actors working on some of the primetime shows, USA and TNT have like Covert Affairs, Burn Notice, Suits, Psych, Common Law, Southland, I can't think of the name of any others but if the daytime actors could have been given some work on those shows maybe we wouldn't be losing them.

I was wondering if you remember what movie he is doing??

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list