List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 21844, Replies: 431
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #411   2013/12/17 06:09AM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: I guess soap viewers like strife. I can't believe that GH is losing Spinelli. To me he is as important to Port Charles as Philip is here in Salem.

Philip please come home. You like your girlfriends young there are two here that are just taking up airspace. Maybe your dimples can entice them to be something interesting.

I know I like Spinelli too! Who knows? He may be back after KS maternity leave. Days definitely NEEDS Philly K!!!!! JKJ please come back!

#412   2013/12/17 04:46PM
    allmylovingdays

OMG can you imagine Michael Muhney as Philip K. If we can't get JKJ Michael would work!!!!!! People are tweeting this and or Michael as Peter Blake

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 04:47PM
    #413   2013/12/17 04:56PM
    Msclassy

Yes bring Phillip back! Loved him back in the high school days with Chloe, Mimi, Shawn and Belle!

#414   2013/12/20 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Michael as Philip. Michael as Philip. COME ON CHANT WITH ME!! Michael Muhney as Philip K!!!!

#415   2013/12/21 06:51AM
    allmylovingdays

the tweets yesterday --started to turn or try and change the fans views on what happened......but I dont' know what to believe, I still like Michael as an actor - and could see him as Philip or Peter.

We need Philip back he needs to take back his son Parker!

#416   2013/12/26 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Do you think that with the 'spoiler' out there that John finds out he something about his family.....oh wait, just because John does find something out doesn't mean that dumbo Brady isn't still part Kiriakis right, since it was his mother Isabella who was Victors daughter. DANG IT. I want Brady out out out!!! I want Philip back in town and I want him to fight for Parker.

#417   2013/12/28 09:30AM
    allmylovingdays

After Victor see's this interview he better bring home PHILIP!!!

#418   2013/12/29 04:27AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: Do you think that with the 'spoiler' out there that John finds out he something about his family.....oh wait, just because John does find something out doesn't mean that dumbo Brady isn't still part Kiriakis right, since it was his mother Isabella who was Victors daughter. DANG IT. I want Brady out out out!!! I want Philip back in town and I want him to fight for Parker.

This is off the Philip topic, but I remember that the "spoiler" about John Black's parentage involved his mother, who we were led to believe was Colleen Brady (with Santo DiMera) If John's son Brady Black is NOT related to the Brady family, he could be paired romantically in the future with a Brady family member. Now what member of that family is currently "available"? OMG--TERESA! (or any relative who might suddenly show up in Salem.) That may be too far-fetched, even for our current writers--but remember that ANYTHING is possible on a Soap.

#419   2013/12/29 03:03PM
    Topaz72

Quote allmylovingdays: Since Brady is leaving....it seems only right that they would bring back Philip as CEO or if not this would be a great chance to see more Justin take over......

They need to bring back Bo and his son Sean and get more young people back on. Where's all the Horton and Brady cousins? The show needs someone like Eugene, someone to make the fans laugh.

#420   2013/12/29 03:05PM
    Topaz72

They need to bring back Bo and his son Sean and wife, and more young people like the cousins of the Hortons and the Bradys and someone to make us laugh like Eugene did!

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list