List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 19301, Replies: 431
    « 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:
    #371   2013/10/17 06:22AM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    allmylovingdays

yesterdays show was so much pimping of the saintherodoc -when he started talking about Philips son - i was ready to reach in to the tv and just slap him.

Philip you are needed back in Salem.

#372   2013/10/17 12:57PM
    DavisMichella

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl: I still love and miss Philly K!

I wouldn't mind it of they brought Melanie back with him.

Philip & Melanie Come as Merry Couple there so sweet together ...

#373   2013/10/18 08:14PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote DavisMichella:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I liked Melanie with Philip too until they had her panting for Nathan

#374   2013/10/24 06:56AM
    allmylovingdays

one of my favorite EJ and Philip scenes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a57nToqAwo

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 06:58AM
    #375   2013/10/25 08:42PM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote DavisMichella:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I liked Melanie with Philip too until they had her panting for Nathan

I did not like the panting for Nathan either! WRITERS: Please bring back JKJ as Philip pleeaase!

#376   2013/10/26 07:58AM
    Axl Rose

But if Philip were to return honestly who can they pair him up with? There is no one in the 20s-30s age range that they could pair him up with except maybe Jordan or even Theresa Donovan because Sami would be definitely out of the question and Nicole definitely out of the question too so with that said I would put Philip with Theresa Donovan and why?

Because Philip's father Victor Kiriakis, Victor he has a history with Theresa's parents Shane and Kimberly both because of Theresa's brother Andrew Donovan but also because of everything Victor did to both Shane and Kim, that's why I would want Philip with Theresa

Because Philip and Theresa then would have a star-crossed lovers type vibe, like a Romeo and Juliet type vibe because of the fact that Philip is a Kiriakis but also because Theresa is a Brady but also because Philip he dated Theresa's cousin Kayla & Steve's daughter Stephanie and we saw how that turned out

Stephanie was a casualty of the DiMera/Kiriakis mob war and if Theresa were involved with Philip she would be a target too for Philip's enemies

#377   2013/10/26 10:02AM
    flightygirl

Quote Axl Rose: But if Philip were to return honestly who can they pair him up with? There is no one in the 20s-30s age range that they could pair him up with except maybe Jordan or even Theresa Donovan because Sami would be definitely out of the question and Nicole definitely out of the question too so with that said I would put Philip with Theresa Donovan and why?

Because Philip's father Victor Kiriakis, Victor he has a history with Theresa's parents Shane and Kimberly both because of Theresa's brother Andrew Donovan but also because of everything Victor did to both Shane and Kim, that's why I would want Philip with Theresa

Because Philip and Theresa then would have a star-crossed lovers type vibe, like a Romeo and Juliet type vibe because of the fact that Philip is a Kiriakis but also because Theresa is a Brady but also because Philip he dated Theresa's cousin Kayla & Steve's daughter Stephanie and we saw how that turned out

Stephanie was a casualty of the DiMera/Kiriakis mob war and if Theresa were involved with Philip she would be a target too for Philip's enemies

There isn't anyone to pair anyone up to. The show has such a small, unbalanced cast. There are more older women than men (Hope, Kayla, Marlena, Kate, Jennifer). There are very few in the late twenties and thirties age. Did they really need Eric to be a priest? I think they should rethink the makeup of the cast. Bring in a lot of older guys??? Bring in a bunch of younger gay men????? Or concentrate on what is usually the most popular part of the soap (late twenties and thirties). JMHO

#378   2013/10/26 12:43PM
    fadingrose

I like romance, too, but why do so many fans seem to think that the most important item about ANY character--both former, present, or future--is with whom they should be paired (ASAP)? There are so many other s/ls that could hold our interest as well as new love affairs. And I do like the idea of PHILIP returning, preferably with Chloe and Parker, who now is proven to be Phlip's son,after all.

#379   2013/10/26 03:01PM
    Axl Rose

A Phloe reunion I could actually get behind that but Parker is Daniel's son, they switched his paternity so I don't see how the 3 of them can be a family

#380   2013/10/28 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

I just want Philip back to claim his son and Kriakis CEO if there is a woman on his arm great if not -they can hook him up with someone after he gets a great storyline started.

« 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list