List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 22445, Replies: 431
    « 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:
    #331   2013/09/01 01:13PM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    CindyHaskins

I happen to be fan of jack jr i am so glad that he is on days of our lives.and there is alot potential of this character.

#332   2013/09/01 04:48PM
    flightygirl

Quote CindyHaskins: I happen to be fan of jack jr i am so glad that he is on days of our lives.and there is alot potential of this character.

You can have JJ but I want Philip!

#333   2013/09/02 04:00AM
    fadingrose

It seems to me that the important reason to bring Philip back is for him to take over the Kiriakis empire (replacing useless Brady). There might be an exciting revival of the DeMera business war, or even a strange alliance between Victor and Stefano instead! And why worry about who Philip's love mate might be? Teresa doesn't deserve him, and maybe we could also see Philip reclaim his son with Chloe's.

#334   2013/09/02 07:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose: It seems to me that the important reason to bring Philip back is for him to take over the Kiriakis empire (replacing useless Brady). There might be an exciting revival of the DeMera business war, or even a strange alliance between Victor and Stefano instead! And why worry about who Philip's love mate might be? Teresa doesn't deserve him, and maybe we could also see Philip reclaim his son with Chloe's.

for once I agree with you fading. I just need Philip back to reclaim his child and to oust the dolt who is CEO of Titan right now. Later he can hook up with Niki hahahaha

#335   2013/09/06 09:13PM
    allmylovingdays

Never put baby in the corner! or this thread should never be on page four!

#336   2013/09/07 07:40AM
    Axl Rose

They could bring back Melanie and Philip together

#337   2013/09/10 09:31AM
    flightygirl

Quote Axl Rose: They could bring back Melanie and Philip together

I loved Melanie and Philip together! Bring back Philly K!

#338   2013/09/10 06:05PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:

hmmmmm, interesting, Melanie and Philip, but Philip still gets to declare that he is Parker's true daddy right???!!!!

#339   2013/09/11 07:49AM
    Axl Rose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

hmmmmm, interesting, Melanie and Philip, but Philip still gets to declare that he is Parker's true daddy right???!!!!

They could always perform another DNA test this time doing it with an independent lab away from Salem and making sure no one can tamper with the results, they can do the test again and it could come out that Philip really is Parker's father after all, and that he always has been, then you have Daniel lose Parker all over again and Philip reclaims his son, then you can have Philip raise his son Parker and then Philip can reunite with Daniel's daughter Melanie, I wonder how Daniel would react to Philip and Melanie getting back together again seeing as how he would lose Parker to Philip again

#340   2013/09/11 12:57PM
    flightygirl

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

They could always perform another DNA test this time doing it with an independent lab away from Salem and making sure no one can tamper with the results, they can do the test again and it could come out that Philip really is Parker's father after all, and that he always has been, then you have Daniel lose Parker all over again and Philip reclaims his son, then you can have Philip raise his son Parker and then Philip can reunite with Daniel's daughter Melanie, I wonder how Daniel would react to Philip and Melanie getting back together again seeing as how he would lose Parker to Philip again

I like it! Chloe probably faked that dna test anyway to try and get dan back! In the meantime he takes control of Titan and find his way back to Melanie.

« 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list