List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 19359, Replies: 431
    « 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:
    #321   2013/08/25 12:52PM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    Axl Rose

Plus with Philip back he can have scenes with his father Victor and his mother Kate and not to mention he has his niece Bo's daughter Ciara and his cousins Justin and Sonny in town as well as his nephew Brady, his sister-in-law Hope

And not to mention Philip has his nephew Will, his brother Lucas, his niece Allie and his great-niece Arianna Grace all in town

But with Philip in terms of love interests, I would put him with Theresa Donovan and I'll tell you why

For the simple reason that Philip is a Kiriakis but also that he is Victor's son, and we know Victor's history with Theresa's parents Shane and Kimberly specifically Kimberly and you know Kimberly she would hate that her daughter is with Victor's son so they would have that Romeo & Juliet dynamic

Not only that but Philip used to be with Theresa's cousin Stephanie

And with Philip & Jeannie/Theresa they could actually have chemistry

#322   2013/08/26 05:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Nah I was thinking that if we are stuck with superdickheroextradoniare and people want him with a gal that hasn't been touched by every man in town that Teresa is very willing.

Philip needs to tap Niki. I still would love to see those to tangle with each other and can you imagine hahaha Vic's reaction. It would totally be worth it.

#323   2013/08/26 08:45AM
    Axl Rose

Quote allmylovingdays: Nah I was thinking that if we are stuck with superdickheroextradoniare and people want him with a gal that hasn't been touched by every man in town that Teresa is very willing.

Philip needs to tap Niki. I still would love to see those to tangle with each other and can you imagine hahaha Vic's reaction. It would totally be worth it.

I guess I could see your point with Philip and Nicole but at the same time Nicole is in Eric's orbit and not to mention she has been with Philip's nephew Brady, that is why I figured that with Theresa Philip actually has the chance to have something new

#324   2013/08/28 07:30AM
    allmylovingdays

To be honest if they back burned Brady like they go have with lately I wouldn't mind

Now back to Phillip.

Do you think the show yesterday going on with the lies and seeing the birth certificate that Chloe coming back might be fore shadowing????

I like this tweet look at them side by side

@DaysWilson: Here's the proof! MT @GreyEmpires Parker's father is Philip Kiriakis! t.co/av87tKk2nI

twitter.com/DaysWilson/status/372462174976761856/photo/1

#325   2013/08/29 06:10AM
    allmylovingdays

It kills me how they just let parker totally forget Philip they tried this BS with EJ and his kids and I was angered by it then and now how easily the kid just tossed aside his previous life.

Philip you are needed back home. Please come home to Salem.

#326   2013/08/29 01:09PM
    Axl Rose

And with Philip back in town he can also have a good rivalry with EJ

#327   2013/08/29 01:09PM
    Axl Rose

And with Philip back in town he can also have a good rivalry with EJ

#328   2013/08/29 03:40PM
    flightygirl

I loved Jay as Philip and I want him to come back. Thereisso much storyline potential!

#329   2013/09/01 10:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I loved Jay as Philip and I want him to come back. There is so much storyline potential!

SO VERY MUCH MORE POTENTIAL then JJ and his mommy crapy

#330   2013/09/01 10:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I loved Jay as Philip and I want him to come back. There is so much storyline potential!

SO VERY MUCH MORE POTENTIAL then JJ and his mommy crapy

« 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list