List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 20448, Replies: 431
    « 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:
    #311   2013/08/14 09:49AM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    flightygirl

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: hahahaha AXL could Rory be Pocket hahahaha

Great idea! Rory as Pocket....Bring back Philip!

If JJ's friend Rory turns out to be Pocket/Tyler Kiriakis that would be such a letdown and you wanna know why? Because just look at Rory, look at him, he would be an embarrassment to the Kiriakis name and not to mention he doesn't even look like or even act like a Kiriakis should act and most of the time he acts like he's either high on something or he looks like a complete goof

If anything I would rather Philip and Mimi's son Tyler/Pocket turns out to be a guy that is not only dark, mysterious but brooding as well but underneath that rough exterior lies another side a more sensitive side

He definitely has to have dimples!

#312   2013/08/14 09:51AM
    Axl Rose

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: hahahaha AXL could Rory be Pocket hahahaha

Great idea! Rory as Pocket....Bring back Philip!

If JJ's friend Rory turns out to be Pocket/Tyler Kiriakis that would be such a letdown and you wanna know why? Because just look at Rory, look at him, he would be an embarrassment to the Kiriakis name and not to mention he doesn't even look like or even act like a Kiriakis should act and most of the time he acts like he's either high on something or he looks like a complete goof

If anything I would rather Philip and Mimi's son Tyler/Pocket turns out to be a guy that is not only dark, mysterious but brooding as well but underneath that rough exterior lies another side a more sensitive side

He definitely has to have dimples!

Yes he would, how about Chad's friend T, imagine if T turned out to be Pocket/Tyler

#313   2013/08/15 05:21AM
    allmylovingdays

dimples but OF COURSE Philips son needs dimples!!!! I will have to check out Parker next time we see him.

#314   2013/08/17 06:41AM
    allmylovingdays

I know the kiddo was on but that screenhog who is pretending to be his father wouldn't let me get a good glimpse to see if there were dimples.

Philip we miss you!

#315   2013/08/17 12:35PM
    Axl Rose

Quote allmylovingdays: I know the kiddo was on but that screenhog who is pretending to be his father wouldn't let me get a good glimpse to see if there were dimples.

Philip we miss you!

I know right but then again the stupid writers won't change Parker's paternity because at least when Parker was Philip's son, you had a lot of story potential

#316   2013/08/19 09:21PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I know the kiddo was on but that screenhog who is pretending to be his father wouldn't let me get a good glimpse to see if there were dimples.

Philip we miss you!

I know right but then again the stupid writers won't change Parker's paternity because at least when Parker was Philip's son, you had a lot of story potential

So don't they want days to last longer if the potential is there -it doesn't make sense

#317   2013/08/23 06:52AM
    flightygirl

I am still hoping for Philip's return! JKJ we need you back asap!

#318   2013/08/23 10:58AM
    Axl Rose

Perhaps with Philip returning to Salem, Philip could take over the family business that being the Kiriakis crime family, the mob part of the Kiriakis family since Victor is a mobster, Philip could become the Michael Corleone of the Kiriakis family

#319   2013/08/23 10:58AM
    Axl Rose

Perhaps with Philip returning to Salem, Philip could take over the family business that being the Kiriakis crime family, the mob part of the Kiriakis family since Victor is a mobster, Philip could become the Michael Corleone of the Kiriakis family

#320   2013/08/24 06:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose: Perhaps with Philip returning to Salem, Philip could take over the family business that being the Kiriakis crime family, the mob part of the Kiriakis family since Victor is a mobster, Philip could become the Michael Corleone of the Kiriakis family

DO IT DAYS DO IT! And if he needs to take out some people I have a list!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/24 06:45AM
    « 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list