List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 21286, Replies: 431
    « 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:
    #291   2013/07/30 08:46PM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote flightygirl: Philip can take Parker back as his son. He is the perfect opposition to EJ. He has so much history and family that there is a lot of opportunity for different stories.

That's true but Philip doesn't have any opportunities for love interests since the only woman in Philip's age group is Nicole and Nicole is gravitating towards Eric, but how about Theresa Donovan Jeannie Donovan they could put her with Philip

When Nicole came on the scene a few years ago she actually said she was after Philip and I was so ready for it.

A Philip/Nicole pairing would actually be pretty interesting if it did in fact happen

Can you imagine then she would have really had every man in this family except Justin

#292   2013/07/31 03:16AM
    littleguysmom

Didn't want to start a new thread, just wanted to wish Wally Kurth a Happy Birthday. Wally is doing a fine job as Justin.Loved when he finally stood up to EJ when he became Sami's lawyer again.

#293   2013/07/31 05:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote littleguysmom: Didn't want to start a new thread, just wanted to wish Wally Kurth a Happy Birthday. Wally is doing a fine job as Justin.Loved when he finally stood up to EJ when he became Sami's lawyer again.

Littleguy you should have or maybe posted in the Justin don't you love those dimples.

#294   2013/07/31 06:09AM
    littleguysmom

Oops sorry was half sleeping when I posted got into the wrong thread.

#295   2013/08/02 05:28AM
    allmylovingdays

I need Philip back and I need him with his son PARKER!

#296   2013/08/02 08:02AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: I need Philip back and I need him with his son PARKER!

ME TOO! They can pair him with step mommy dearest (Nicole) or Chloe or bring back Mel...

#297   2013/08/02 08:16AM
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl:

ME TOO! They can pair him with step mommy dearest (Nicole) or Chloe or bring back Mel...

I hope Philip does return and EVENTUALLY reunite with Chloe (and his son) or even Melanie. But what's the rush? Taking over as CEO of the Kiriakis empire should be his first priority, not finding a new hook-up.And I sure would not like to see him with Nicole, his former stepmother, who may hold the record for being with every guy on DAYS over the years (or wanting to).

#298   2013/08/03 06:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote littleguysmom: Oops sorry was half sleeping when I posted got into the wrong thread.

I didn't mean to scold littleguysmom, I hope you know that!! post whereever whenever on the message board I am not the posting police no matter what you hear

#299   2013/08/03 06:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote flightygirl:

I hope Philip does return and EVENTUALLY reunite with Chloe (and his son) or even Melanie. But what's the rush? Taking over as CEO of the Kiriakis empire should be his first priority, not finding a new hook-up.And I sure would not like to see him with Nicole, his former stepmother, who may hold the record for being with every guy on DAYS over the years (or wanting to).

first priority for me is take back his son PARKER!!! hahahaha and then CEO and then he can get laid by Niki

#300   2013/08/03 10:33AM
    Axl Rose

Or how about they just reunite Philip with Stephanie or here is a thought, why not pair Philip with Theresa Donovan? Jeannie she would be a good love interest for Philip and Jeannie being Kimberly's daughter and Philip being Victor's son it pretty much writes itself because of the bad blood that Kimberly and Victor have with one another, Philip and Theresa as a couple would have a Romeo and Juliet type vibe to them

« 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list