List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 22043, Replies: 431
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/01/12 02:35AM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    mama rosa

Quote blindiedling:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Kim Freeman:
    Quote SandraJ: Perhaps madison will attempt a takeover of Titan and that's when Dimples will come back. She's been taking some mysterious phone calls. I wonder if she was sent to take over Titan.

Ohhhh!! You may have something there. Very likely storyline.

You think Madison would dump Brady if Philip was in control of Titan??

I think Madison is fickle enough to. I`m not a fan of hers, she gets on my nerves. I think Brady needs someone prettier, and more sophisticated, and so does Philip. I liked Chloe with both of them, of course there isn`t two of her. LOL. Unless Nancy and Craig are keeping her twin hid. LOL.

and she has man hands...

#22   2012/01/12 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

A taste of Seinfeld here...so maddie has manhands?

I got lost in the conversation. Brady left his position with Titan. She was still draped all over him at HTS.

#23   2012/01/12 06:21AM
    Days In Da UK

Why not Adrienne Kiriakis as CEO, you would think now would be a good time to give Adrienne something to do, especially after they took Cheatin Hearts away from her. Adrienne used to run her own construction company back in the days with Justin so she's Big business savvy. She is more qualified than Madison to run Titan plus she's has the last name of Kiriakis. As much as I like Madison I prefer she stuck to running MadWorld and give our Adrienne a chance to shine.

#24   2012/01/12 06:30AM
    dazlovr

Mama, you crack me up. Man hands! I'll be on the watch for that.

#25   2012/01/12 06:52AM
    Axl Rose

Bring back Justin's son, Alexander Kiriakis, to run the company, Alex can run Titan, why not, he is Victor's great-nephew and Justin's oldest son, and not to mention Alex has stock in the company and also he is Sonny's brother too and with Alex in town he can take over as CEO and Alex can be a love interest for Melanie

#26   2012/01/12 08:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Days In Da UK: Why not Adrienne Kiriakis as CEO, you would think now would be a good time to give Adrienne something to do, especially after they took Cheatin Hearts away from her. Adrienne used to run her own construction company back in the days with Justin so she's Big business savvy. She is more qualified than Madison to run Titan plus she's has the last name of Kiriakis. As much as I like Madison I prefer she stuck to running MadWorld and give our Adrienne a chance to shine.
    Talk to the male chauvanistic *** ...or the writers! I kept trying yesterday and today to think of a female Kiriakis...and came up empty.

#27   2012/01/12 12:31PM
    Days In Da UK

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Days In Da UK: Why not Adrienne Kiriakis as CEO, you would think now would be a good time to give Adrienne something to do, especially after they took Cheatin Hearts away from her. Adrienne used to run her own construction company back in the days with Justin so she's Big business savvy. She is more qualified than Madison to run Titan plus she's has the last name of Kiriakis. As much as I like Madison I prefer she stuck to running MadWorld and give our Adrienne a chance to shine.
    Talk to the male chauvanistic *** ...or the writers! I kept trying yesterday and today to think of a female Kiriakis...and came up empty.

I know the writers should have given Victor another long-lost daughter years ago to fill the gap left by Isabella. I enjoyed Victor's father-daughter chemistry with Isabella and even his Grandfather-Granddaughter chemistry with Chelsea. We need a female Kiriakis one aptly named Victoria, a strong sassy businesswoman. Seriously 95% of the Kiriakis family members are male, which is a shame I would like to see a Kiriakis daughter run Titan, too bad Madison slept with Brady it would have been nice if she was really a long-lost Kiriakis.

#28   2012/01/12 12:51PM
    Bricole

Quote Days In Da UK:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I know the writers should have given Victor another long-lost daughter years ago to fill the gap left by Isabella. I enjoyed Victor's father-daughter chemistry with Isabella and even his Grandfather-Granddaughter chemistry with Chelsea. We need a female Kiriakis one aptly named Victoria, a strong sassy businesswoman. Seriously 95% of the Kiriakis family members are male, which is a shame I would like to see a Kiriakis daughter run Titan, too bad Madison slept with Brady it would have been nice if she was really a long-lost Kiriakis.

Be careful what you ask for. It's not too late for Melanie to switch careers and start using her married name again "Kiriakas". Just the thought of Melanie Kiriakas running Titan is making me even more ill.

#29   2012/01/12 12:52PM
    Axl Rose

Why not bring Chelsea back to run Titan

#30   2012/03/12 12:16PM
    mames

%( I miss Philip

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list