List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 22810, Replies: 431
    « 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:
    #281   2013/07/22 03:02PM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    zuzu61

I especially missed Phillip, Shawn D and BELLE today during the photo taken with Sami, Eric & Brady.. I was thinking how nice it would have been to have Belle in the pic.. Natually bringing back all 3.. (Phillip, Sh.D & Bel.)
    I know Marlena has 2-3 more somewhere??? Maybe back in their spaceship?!? ha. But.. whatever.. haha.
    No we don't have any in that age group, except for the half dozen or so male actors they've hired and ???? gone. Not that I have missed any of them. But I do miss the above 3!!!

#282   2013/07/22 03:11PM
    zuzu61

Maybe Parker's not Phillip's, But he sure looks just like him!!!

I still think he's going to end up being Phillips..
    How many times do they expect a child to switch Dad's..
    He's old enough to remember and MISS Phillip..
    I wish they'd settle this SOON.. Before he gets any older.

#283   2013/07/24 05:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Instead of hiring new characters and trying to give them something to do - I agree - Philip, Belle, Shawn and Bo are needed.

#284   2013/07/24 01:58PM
    Axl Rose

Quote allmylovingdays: Instead of hiring new characters and trying to give them something to do - I agree - Philip, Belle, Shawn and Bo are needed.

Yes Philip is needed and so is Shawn-D & Belle and Bo but with Philip back, I wonder what else there could be for him to do

#285   2013/07/25 05:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Instead of hiring new characters and trying to give them something to do - I agree - Philip, Belle, Shawn and Bo are needed.

Yes Philip is needed and so is Shawn-D & Belle and Bo but with Philip back, I wonder what else there could be for him to do
    with EJ's swevil move yesterday the Kiriakis and DiMera fight might start back up and Brady is a loser!!!! hhahahaha so they need Philip back at the helm.

#286   2013/07/25 05:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose:

with EJ's swevil move yesterday the Kiriakis and DiMera fight might start back up and Brady is a loser!!!! hhahahaha so they need Philip back at the helm.

#287   2013/07/27 08:49AM
    flightygirl

Philip can take Parker back as his son. He is the perfect opposition to EJ. He has so much history and family that there is a lot of opportunity for different stories.

#288   2013/07/27 09:36AM
    Axl Rose

Quote flightygirl: Philip can take Parker back as his son. He is the perfect opposition to EJ. He has so much history and family that there is a lot of opportunity for different stories.

That's true but Philip doesn't have any opportunities for love interests since the only woman in Philip's age group is Nicole and Nicole is gravitating towards Eric, but how about Theresa Donovan Jeannie Donovan they could put her with Philip

#289   2013/07/28 09:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote flightygirl: Philip can take Parker back as his son. He is the perfect opposition to EJ. He has so much history and family that there is a lot of opportunity for different stories.

That's true but Philip doesn't have any opportunities for love interests since the only woman in Philip's age group is Nicole and Nicole is gravitating towards Eric, but how about Theresa Donovan Jeannie Donovan they could put her with Philip

When Nicole came on the scene a few years ago she actually said she was after Philip and I was so ready for it.

#290   2013/07/28 05:00PM
    Axl Rose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Axl Rose:

When Nicole came on the scene a few years ago she actually said she was after Philip and I was so ready for it.

A Philip/Nicole pairing would actually be pretty interesting if it did in fact happen

« 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list