List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 19338, Replies: 431
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2013/07/16 04:27AM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    fadingrose

Just thought of something... Who is the actual CEO of Titan right now? Didn't Brady "resign" some time ago to help John with his business? Did he come back to Titan when his relationship with John fell apart? (Of course, I don't remember him referring to business of any kind for a long time. Is Victor supporting his grandson while Brady deals with his mixed-up love life? Nevertheless, a lot of us are hoping Philip comes back to stir the pot!

#272   2013/07/17 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Philip did you hear Parker yesterday crying out for you ...like we do daily??!!

Victor, pay attention. Maggie continues to tour the neighborhood to stick her nose in everyone's business, so here's your chance to get Philip back to Salem while she's not looking! Now wouldn't it explode her little corner of the world if Philip arrives with definitive proof that Parker IS his son after all, not Maggie's precious do-no-wrong son, Daniel's?

That would be so great and Philip can take his son back reclaim Titan for himself and control Titan kicking Brady out of the company
    COME BACK HOME PHILIP

HOME HOME HOME!

#273   2013/07/21 11:07AM
    allmylovingdays

IF there is going to be any wishful thinking on a character with storyline its Philip!! I want PHILIP BACK!!

#274   2013/07/21 07:04PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: IF there is going to be any wishful thinking on a character with storyline its Philip!! I want PHILIP BACK!!

Is there any hope for Phillip's return?? Seems they have replace EVERYONE in this age group!! I'm surprised they haven't made Victor, Daniel's Dad.

Sorry.. I know there's ALWAYS hope!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/21 07:08PM
    #275   2013/07/22 06:21AM
    allmylovingdays

There's always hope in my heart!!

to answer fading -Brady is in charge of Titan. Kate has a job there as well.

#276   2013/07/22 08:23AM
    flightygirl

I believe there is always hope on a soap! I just seems to me like they need more people in this age group and he was my favorite!

#277   2013/07/22 12:51PM
    Axl Rose

Not only that but Philip has other family in Salem besides his mother Kate and his father Victor, he has his step-mother Maggie, his brother Lucas, his sister-in-law Bo's wife Hope, his cousins Justin and Sonny, and not to mention Philip has his nephew Will and his niece Allie and not to mention his great-niece Arianna Grace and his nephew Brady among other people in Salem

And not to mention with Philip back in town he could always spar with EJ, loved the EJ/Philip rivalry

But if they bring Philip back, he is going to need a love interest and right now there are hardly any women in Philip's age group to put him with

#278   2013/07/22 01:00PM
    fadingrose

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: IF there is going to be any wishful thinking on a character with storyline its Philip!! I want PHILIP BACK!!

Is there any hope for Phillip's return?? Seems they have replace EVERYONE in this age group!! I'm surprised they haven't made Victor, Daniel's Dad.

Sorry.. I know there's ALWAYS hope!!

I have suspected that Victor was Daniel's dad for a long time but wondered why he couldn't tell Maggie (unless he knew whose egg was used for the pregnancy at the time.)

#279   2013/07/22 01:05PM
    fadingrose

Quote Axl Rose: Not only that but Philip has other family in Salem besides his mother Kate and his father Victor, he has his step-mother Maggie, his brother Lucas, his sister-in-law Bo's wife Hope, his cousins Justin and Sonny, and not to mention Philip has his nephew Will and his niece Allie and not to mention his great-niece Arianna Grace and his nephew Brady among other people in Salem

And not to mention with Philip back in town he could always spar with EJ, loved the EJ/Philip rivalry

But if they bring Philip back, he is going to need a love interest and right now there are hardly any women in Philip's age group to put him with

About a "love interest." how about he comes back with a recovered Chloe and proof that Philip IS PArker's dad--more switching of medical records is always ongoing.

#280   2013/07/22 01:16PM
    Axl Rose

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Axl Rose: Not only that but Philip has other family in Salem besides his mother Kate and his father Victor, he has his step-mother Maggie, his brother Lucas, his sister-in-law Bo's wife Hope, his cousins Justin and Sonny, and not to mention Philip has his nephew Will and his niece Allie and not to mention his great-niece Arianna Grace and his nephew Brady among other people in Salem

About a "love interest." how about he comes back with a recovered Chloe and proof that Philip IS PArker's dad--more switching of medical records is always ongoing.

I actually like that idea and it would serve Daniel right to lose Parker all over again to Philip and Parker would be Kate's grandson again

« 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list