List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 20463, Replies: 431
    « 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:
    #251   2013/06/27 04:03PM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: If we need to wake up anyone or bring them back its you darling Philip

Source Ryan is calling for Philip to come back as a recast. This probably means they can't get JKJ.

WHAT?? WHY?!!! What is JKJ doing? what is it about Days that people don't want to come back?? sob

Maybe he saw what the writers did with Chloe?

#252   2013/06/27 05:00PM
    zuzu61

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: If we need to wake up anyone or bring them back its you darling Philip

Source Ryan is calling for Philip to come back as a recast. This probably means they can't get JKJ.

WHAT?? WHY?!!! What is JKJ doing? what is it about Days that people don't want to come back?? sob

JKJ and Martha Madison were on a Hallmark Movie recently called, 'Undercover Bridesmaid' starring Brooke Burns. Jay was the Groom and Martha was a bridesmaid.. It was made in 2012.. Hopefully they are staying busy. I'd forgotten how awesome those dimples are.. Where are all of our young actors that are so good on Days?!? IMO they were the best!!

#253   2013/06/28 07:45AM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

JKJ and Martha Madison were on a Hallmark Movie recently called, 'Undercover Bridesmaid' starring Brooke Burns. Jay was the Groom and Martha was a bridesmaid.. It was made in 2012.. Hopefully they are staying busy. I'd forgotten how awesome those dimples are.. Where are all of our young actors that are so good on Days?!? IMO they were the best!!

I think he made an indie film at the end of 2012 also. He is gorgeous AND a good actor. He has so many ties to Salem and many story possibilities. Bring back Philip!

#254   2013/06/29 01:43PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

I think he made an indie film at the end of 2012 also. He is gorgeous AND a good actor. He has so many ties to Salem and many story possibilities. Bring back Philip!

Martha is having her first baby.

I hope JKJ is busy and you maybe right flightygirl he may have talk to Nadia and decided never come back

#255   2013/07/05 04:42PM
    allmylovingdays

I still need Philip to come and get his kid Parker away from drfeelgood.

#256   2013/07/05 06:53PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: I still need Philip to come and get his kid Parker away from drfeelgood.

But then they'd have to redo the paternity test again! Ahhhhch, what a mess!

#257   2013/07/06 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I still need Philip to come and get his kid Parker away from drfeelgood.

I don't care i hate drfeelgood is the father!! it isn't right. Philip was and should always be Parker's father!!!

#258   2013/07/06 04:11PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I don't care i hate drfeelgood is the father!! it isn't right. Philip was and should always be Parker's father!!!

I think he still is!

#259   2013/07/08 03:38PM
    allmylovingdays

As you can tell I do and will never take the imposter who has him now and took him to se Chloe

#260   2013/07/09 07:15AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: As you can tell I do and will never take the imposter who has him now and took him to se Chloe

I will never accept the impostor as Parker's father. It will always be Philip and I want TPTB to bring back Philip!

« 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list