List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 22523, Replies: 431
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2013/04/02 06:19AM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Did you see the thread -Cameron'sbigSecret?? Well I can imagine Philly as the boss of the club and everyonece in awhile stripping I never watched Magic Mike but I think that Matthew McConnahey's character was like the owner / manager/ older dude --so why not Philly...if I can't have him as CEO at titan I will take him strippin

That reminds me of Nicole's dream sequence. I am not sure but I think he owned a club in that remake of 1940's movie. PLEASE bring back Philip!

LuckyNik on FB is writing a AU fanfiction and she has him owner of a strip bar -- She even embedded the Film Noir Days did is on youtube on her latest update.

Can you imagine if Philip tried to recruit Chad DiMera for his club Stefano would go ballistic.

#202   2013/04/02 05:55PM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Did you see the thread -Cameron'sbigSecret?? Well I can imagine Philly as the boss of the club and everyonece in awhile stripping I never watched Magic Mike but I think that Matthew McConnahey's character was like the owner / manager/ older dude --so why not Philly...if I can't have him as CEO at titan I will take him strippin

That reminds me of Nicole's dream sequence. I am not sure but I think he owned a club in that remake of 1940's movie. PLEASE bring back Philip!

LuckyNik on FB is writing a AU fanfiction and she has him owner of a strip bar -- She even embedded the Film Noir Days did is on youtube on her latest update.

Can you imagine if Philip tried to recruit Chad DiMera for his club Stefano would go ballistic.

Can you imagine EJ and Brady stripping??

My TV would melt for sure!

#203   2013/04/03 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

Can you imagine EJ and Brady stripping??

My TV would melt for sure!

Even if they just gave us a few of the women having fantasies after seeing Cam --Sami would think hmmmm EJ stripping and we see it!!!! Kristen having one of Brady, hahahah why not have Will or Sonny dreaming of either one stripping I WILL TAKE IT!!

Do you remember the summer of 2010 when salad dressing was spilled on EJ's shirt and he was pretending to do a bit of a strip tease for Sami

#204   2013/04/05 06:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Did you notice--I didn't until watching it again during the late repeat on soapnet that the strip club is in Chicago?!! Guess who lives in Chicago? PHILIP!

#205   2013/04/05 01:50PM
    flightygirl

Philip, honey, come strip for us!

#206   2013/04/09 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: Philip, honey, come strip for us!

flightygirl I totally forgot that Philip is missing a leg. I mentioned this thread and our wishes that Philip would strip to a coworker and she reminded me.

#207   2013/04/10 06:50PM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl: Philip, honey, come strip for us!

flightygirl I totally forgot that Philip is missing a leg. I mentioned this thread and our wishes that Philip would strip to a coworker and she reminded me.

I think that was the "other" Philip. Oh I know this could be a dream sequence......MINE!

#208   2013/04/16 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Would still love to see Philip. Maybe one day he will come back and tell us all what we have known all along that Parker is truly his.

#209   2013/04/16 12:28PM
    lpcb

Quote allmylovingdays: Would still love to see Philip. Maybe one day he will come back and tell us all what we have known all along that Parker is truly his.

Ejamis are nothing if not hopeful, waiting all this time for them to come full circle. WHY NOT hope for Phil to come back and be Parkers dad and to strip.

#210   2013/04/20 06:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote lpcb:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Would still love to see Philip. Maybe one day he will come back and tell us all what we have known all along that Parker is truly his.

Ejamis are nothing if not hopeful, waiting all this time for them to come full circle. WHY NOT hope for Phil to come back and be Parkers dad and to strip.

THAT'S RIGHT!! AND IT WILL HAPPEN!! COme on PHILIP come back and claim your child and your rightful place on DAYS!!

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list