List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 20440, Replies: 431
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/01/10 02:29PM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    dazlovr

Totally agree with most everything already said. This woman has been in the Titan world for maybe three or four months. Since her arrival she 1) has carried on an affair with her superior, 2) hired an inexperienced, former school chum as her assistant, put a halt to the unveiling of a new product line because she wasn't able to find a new assistant to replace the older, inexperienced one, 4) what am I leaving out????? Madison has shown nothing but a big mouth and lots of skin in her tenure at Titan. And she is rewarded with the huge title of CEO. That is a slap to Philip, and I hope he comes back soon to claim what is rightfully his.

#12   2012/01/10 03:52PM
    Kim Freeman

Quote Passionates:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Since Brady is leaving....it seems only right that they would bring back Philip as CEO or if not this would be a great chance to see more Justin take over......

I agree they need Philip back which will bring back Chloe and the baby and Brady and Chloe can be back together and Phillip and Melanie will work through they're problems... And with Chloe coming back, not only will she be saving Brady heart break from that two faced Madison when all her secrets come out, but she will have to run into Quinn on a regular basis again and maybe have to see Marlena to over come her hooker days! Which ofcourse has all potential for Kate to out her for being a hooker before she left.. OR Chloe and Phillip will get revenge on Kate for hiring Quinn to force her into being one!

Anyway, I think that it is ridiculous that Victor is making Madison CEO! She can't even run her cosmetic business or hire someone to take Sami's place, never mind run Titan! What is he thinking??? I wonder if she destroy's Titan on purpose with this mystery man coming into town to mess with her, maybe he forces her to do something to Titan which ofcourse will end her relationship with Brady!

You took the words right out of my mouth! Exactly, what I would have said - although I'd like to see Philip & Chloe have a romance (i'm an old PHLOE fan). I never felt the old writers handled that well back in 2008, especially given they are each other's 1st loves.

#13   2012/01/10 03:54PM
    Kim Freeman

Quote SandraJ: Perhaps madison will attempt a takeover of Titan and that's when Dimples will come back. She's been taking some mysterious phone calls. I wonder if she was sent to take over Titan.

Ohhhh!! You may have something there. Very likely storyline.

#14   2012/01/10 06:02PM
    Sofa Girl

I can't believe that Victor did not thoroughly investigate Madison before taking on MadWorld. I will be disappointed if he is fooled by her or her mystery person. In the updates for tomorrow Maggie mentions another family member Victor should consider (I won't mention in case it is considered a spoiler).

#15   2012/01/10 06:56PM
    Passionates

Quote Kim Freeman:
    Quote Passionates:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Since Brady is leaving....it seems only right that they would bring back Philip as CEO or if not this would be a great chance to see more Justin take over......

I agree they need Philip back which will bring back Chloe and the baby and Brady and Chloe can be back together and Phillip and Melanie will work through they're problems... And with Chloe coming back, not only will she be saving Brady heart break from that two faced Madison when all her secrets come out, but she will have to run into Quinn on a regular basis again and maybe have to see Marlena to over come her hooker days! Which ofcourse has all potential for Kate to out her for being a hooker before she left.. OR Chloe and Phillip will get revenge on Kate for hiring Quinn to force her into being one!

Anyway, I think that it is ridiculous that Victor is making Madison CEO! She can't even run her cosmetic business or hire someone to take Sami's place, never mind run Titan! What is he thinking??? I wonder if she destroy's Titan on purpose with this mystery man coming into town to mess with her, maybe he forces her to do something to Titan which ofcourse will end her relationship with Brady!

You took the words right out of my mouth! Exactly, what I would have said - although I'd like to see Philip & Chloe have a romance (i'm an old PHLOE fan). I never felt the old writers handled that well back in 2008, especially given they are each other's 1st loves.

I also would've liked to see Chloe with Phillip actually be together but I just feel like Philip has so many options to choose from that he can look good with and have a connection but Brady doesn't.. I mean how many times can they put him and Nicole together? She's just always keeping secrets from him and they come out later, he still doesn't even know she was behind framing Arianna which can still come out which will make Melanie her best friend go dark towards her, and ofcourse Arianna's family and as well as Hope since Arianna had blamed her for doing what she did when it was really Nicole...

They could always put Stephanie with Brady if Chloe doesn't come back! She's definitely pretty enough and mature enough! For awhile now fans have been wondering why the writers just made her disappear when she's still living in Salem apparently..

#16   2012/01/11 05:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Sofa Girl: I can't believe that Victor did not thoroughly investigate Madison before taking on MadWorld. I will be disappointed if he is fooled by her or her mystery person. In the updates for tomorrow Maggie mentions another family member Victor should consider (I won't mention in case it is considered a spoiler).

Put it in spoiler tags!!!! WHO WHO WHO!!!!!????

#17   2012/01/11 03:12PM
    Sofa Girl

The other family member Maggie mentioned was Bo -- would this ever work?

#18   2012/01/11 03:50PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Sofa Girl: The other family member Maggie mentioned was Bo -- would this ever work?

NO. NO matter what or how cleaned up Victor's business could be BO thinks he is better. So NO.

These people forget about Sonny and Justin. Keep it in the family.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/11 03:51PM
    #19   2012/01/11 04:25PM
    mama rosa

Quote Kim Freeman:
    Quote SandraJ: Perhaps madison will attempt a takeover of Titan and that's when Dimples will come back. She's been taking some mysterious phone calls. I wonder if she was sent to take over Titan.

You think Madison would dump Brady if Philip was in control of Titan??

#20   2012/01/11 08:24PM
    blindiedling

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Kim Freeman:

You think Madison would dump Brady if Philip was in control of Titan??

I think Madison is fickle enough to. I`m not a fan of hers, she gets on my nerves. I think Brady needs someone prettier, and more sophisticated, and so does Philip. I liked Chloe with both of them, of course there isn`t two of her. LOL. Unless Nancy and Craig are keeping her twin hid. LOL.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list