List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 20429, Replies: 431
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2013/03/07 10:11AM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    allmylovingdays

idle threat? Vic told Brady you walk out dont' think about ever coming back SO ...is that opening for Philip or what!!

#182   2013/03/08 08:53AM
    flightygirl

I wonder what Philip's doing? He needs to come back to Salem!

#183   2013/03/09 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

I just looked on IMDB at Jay K's bio -he did a movie that is in post production and he filmed two episodes of Home & Away. I didn't know he was from Springfield Missouri. Isn't Brad Pitt from there too?

Philip darn him is in Chicago which isn't that far away. I wish now that Kate's storyline was her cancer returned because you know he would come home finally.

#184   2013/03/11 07:35AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: I just looked on IMDB at Jay K's bio -he did a movie that is in post production and he filmed two episodes of Home & Away. I didn't know he was from Springfield Missouri. Isn't Brad Pitt from there too?

Philip darn him is in Chicago which isn't that far away. I wish now that Kate's storyline was her cancer returned because you know he would come home finally.

I am happy for Jay that he is getting work! I still would like him to come back as Philip. They kept him in the next room when Parker returned and that would have been the perfect opportunity for Philip to come home for a while...having trouble letting go of Parker.

#185   2013/03/11 09:52PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I just looked on IMDB at Jay K's bio -he did a movie that is in post production and he filmed two episodes of Home & Away. I didn't know he was from Springfield Missouri. Isn't Brad Pitt from there too?

I am happy for Jay that he is getting work! I still would like him to come back as Philip. They kept him in the next room when Parker returned and that would have been the perfect opportunity for Philip to come home for a while...having trouble letting go of Parker.

I KNOW I couldn't believe how they completely cut him out of his son's life. I want that child to be Philips!

#186   2013/03/15 05:54PM
    allmylovingdays

Philip please come home to Salem.

#187   2013/03/17 12:58PM
    flightygirl

Still hope that Philly K comes back. If EJ is only going to be on once or twice a week we need another leading man. Philip is my choice. I used to be ok with Daniel but now he makes me feel ill! Brady is hot but he never gets good story lines!

#188   2013/03/17 03:31PM
    Soobie

I agree, flightygirl. I have had too much of DirtyDan.

#189   2013/03/18 07:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Soobie: I agree, flightygirl. I have had too much of DirtyDan.

AMEN TO THAT!!!! It the same SOD --this current on on newstand they have a hot and cold thing going and they have HOT the lousy boring DrfeelgoodwithLittleHouseonthePrairieWoman
    wilson as warm
    and so ridiculous that I wont' even mention the reunion of the next couple as COLD. Screw you SOD. Don't know where you are getting your 411 but only a few here like the first couple.

#190   2013/03/18 07:47AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Soobie: I agree, flightygirl. I have had too much of DirtyDan.

AMEN TO THAT!!!! It the same SOD --this current on on newstand they have a hot and cold thing going and they have HOT the lousy boring DrfeelgoodwithLittleHouseonthePrairieWoman
    wilson as warm
    and so ridiculous that I wont' even mention the reunion of the next couple as COLD. Screw you SOD. Don't know where you are getting your 411 but only a few here like the first couple.

I can't believe anyone would Danjen is hot. Maybe they like watching grass grow or pain drying??

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list