List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 20898, Replies: 431
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2012/08/01 02:14PM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    flightygirl

Quote blindiedling: Kind of sad that when Bo leaves Victor won't have any of his children on the show. Daniel is his god-son, and step-son, but he needs a real child to relate with, IMO, Isabella is gone, you don't see much interaction between Victor and Brady, nor between him and Bo and Ciara, I think they need to do this, I like Victor interacting with his children and grandchildren, and yes we need Philip back, we also need to keep Bo. IMO.

Yes. I said a while ago that Chad, EJ and Kristen should go up against Brady and Philip. Bo could always be there trying to calm down the war between the two families. Victor would have his family around. Stephano is coming back and would have his family around and we would lots of gorgeous men from different age groups.

#112   2012/08/01 09:48PM
    allmylovingdays

I want Dimples back -during Ari's chat yesterday I found myself reading post similar to my own thoughts why didn't they ever let Nicole go after Philly??? I was so ready for that when she came back

#113   2012/08/02 02:44AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: I want Dimples back -during Ari's chat yesterday I found myself reading post similar to my own thoughts why didn't they ever let Nicole go after Philly??? I was so ready for that when she came back

Is this the only man in Salem she hasn't had??? Technically Rafe has only given the "goods" to Sami. What about Sami and Philly K?? Did they ever have even a flirtation or date?? Do you know??

#114   2012/08/02 06:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I want Dimples back -during Ari's chat yesterday I found myself reading post similar to my own thoughts why didn't they ever let Nicole go after Philly??? I was so ready for that when she came back

Is this the only man in Salem she hasn't had??? Technically Rafe has only given the "goods" to Sami. What about Sami and Philly K?? Did they ever have even a flirtation or date?? Do you know??

GOOD GOD NO!! Philip couldn't and wouldn't be with Sami not after being with Belle. I know it is a soap and all but he never touched Nicole because she was once with his daddy and uncle, I wanted to see it happen but instead he was with the car racingditz that thank GOD the show let go -and I pray never to see her or the actress again...and then he was with Melanie which I loved Melanie and Philip too bad he had to go fool around with Chloe.

#115   2012/08/05 07:54AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

GOOD GOD NO!! Philip couldn't and wouldn't be with Sami not after being with Belle. I know it is a soap and all but he never touched Nicole because she was once with his daddy and uncle, I wanted to see it happen but instead he was with the car racingditz that thank GOD the show let go -and I pray never to see her or the actress again...and then he was with Melanie which I loved Melanie and Philip too bad he had to go fool around with Chloe.

I really liked Melanie and Philip too! I know Days wanted us to like like Nathan but he was blah! Bring back Philly K!!!!!

#116   2012/08/06 05:29PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

I really liked Melanie and Philip too! I know Days wanted us to like like Nathan but he was blah! Bring back Philly K!!!!!

Exactly Nathan didn't have that fire not like EJ, Philip, Brad, Will, Sonny and right now Daniel he has that WOW factor at least while he is with Nicole.

#117   2012/08/07 10:26AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

Exactly Nathan didn't have that fire not like EJ, Philip, Brad, Will, Sonny and right now Daniel he has that WOW factor at least while he is with Nicole.

Daniel does have that WOW factor with Nicole. Unfortunately for Brady and Daniel I think they flip a coin and the loser get Jen, but I digress. I was thinking that when Ian opens the curtain maybe he finds PHILLY K!!!!! A girl can hope!

#118   2012/08/07 12:10PM
    allmylovingdays

Why are they keeping JENN - I know that out there but PLEASE.

Ok I need to go tweet We Need Jay K back as Phillip!

#119   2012/08/08 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

I tweeted this yesterday. People must have thought how random but hey we need to get out there we miss him and want Philip back.

#120   2012/08/08 06:29AM
    flightygirl

Did you tweet nbcdays and sony? I've been watching Melanie and Phillip on youtube and they were better than I remember. They could really act. I never watched when Philip was with Belle. I was looking for JkJ Philip with KS Belle and could not find that. I thought that might be interesting because I am familiar with her from GH. I do not like the other Philip or the other Belle.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list