List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:45AM, Views: 22402, Replies: 431
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/01/10 06:11AM
    Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    allmylovingdays

Since Brady is leaving....it seems only right that they would bring back Philip as CEO or if not this would be a great chance to see more Justin take over......

#2   2012/01/10 06:23AM
    Re: Titan needs a Kiriakis as CEO bring back PHILIP
    Passionates

Quote allmylovingdays: Since Brady is leaving....it seems only right that they would bring back Philip as CEO or if not this would be a great chance to see more Justin take over......

I agree they need Philip back which will bring back Chloe and the baby and Brady and Chloe can be back together and Phillip and Melanie will work through they're problems... And with Chloe coming back, not only will she be saving Brady heart break from that two faced Madison when all her secrets come out, but she will have to run into Quinn on a regular basis again and maybe have to see Marlena to over come her hooker days! Which ofcourse has all potential for Kate to out her for being a hooker before she left.. OR Chloe and Phillip will get revenge on Kate for hiring Quinn to force her into being one!

Anyway, I think that it is ridiculous that Victor is making Madison CEO! She can't even run her cosmetic business or hire someone to take Sami's place, never mind run Titan! What is he thinking??? I wonder if she destroy's Titan on purpose with this mystery man coming into town to mess with her, maybe he forces her to do something to Titan which ofcourse will end her relationship with Brady!

#3   2012/01/10 06:48AM
    lovedays21

I agree, bring back Phil! BUT only JKJ in the role. He is the only true Philip!

#4   2012/01/10 06:58AM
    Passionates

Quote lovedays21: I agree, bring back Phil! BUT only JKJ in the role. He is the only true Philip!

I agree! I was so happy when the old phillip had to get that face transplant and turned into this phillip! I was like Wow! lol...

#5   2012/01/10 07:40AM
    mama rosa

TA,I mentioned in another thread that this is the perfect time to bring Philip back,the sooner the better!!.. We need true Kiriakis's at Titan!...Don't want to see Jonas in charge,at Titan to make him feel a career change might help him!!No pity for Daniel...Your right at the very least have Justin take over until Philip comes back!!

#6   2012/01/10 09:52AM
    Bricole

Quote allmylovingdays: Since Brady is leaving....it seems only right that they would bring back Philip as CEO or if not this would be a great chance to see more Justin take over......

I agree. Plus Philip could start a relationship with Gabby which would anger her brother that his sister is dating a Kiriakas. Whether he returns or not, Madison should not be CEO. Philip could run the company from Chicago. The writers are really trying hard to pimp Madison and I still don't like her. She has proven to be too incompetent and immature to run a major corporation.

#7   2012/01/10 12:21PM
    mama rosa

SPOILER,..............

Victor is crazy!! He offered the job of CEO OF Titan to Madison!! Victor has been away form the office to long she can't do anything on her own!!Maybe this is part of her plan,it's just been stepped up thanks to Old man Victor!!
    AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

#8   2012/01/10 01:42PM
    Passionates

Quote Bricole:

I agree. Plus Philip could start a relationship with Gabby which would anger her brother that his sister is dating a Kiriakas. Whether he returns or not, Madison should not be CEO. Philip could run the company from Chicago. The writers are really trying hard to pimp Madison and I still don't like her. She has proven to be too incompetent and immature to run a major corporation.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! (about the not liking Madison part)

#9   2012/01/10 01:52PM
    SandraJ

Perhaps madison will attempt a takeover of Titan and that's when Dimples will come back. She's been taking some mysterious phone calls. I wonder if she was sent to take over Titan.

#10   2012/01/10 02:01PM
    Axl Rose

Why not have Justin take over Titan?

Or Justin's son, Sonny's brother, Alexander Neil Kiriakis, Alex Kiriakis, or Zander Kiriakis if he is called that now or they can call him Lex Kiriakis like Lex Luthor and with Alex back in town he can run Titan

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list